Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

AP
AMANDA P.
09/12/2014
Timely service, if you have an appointment
I've learned to make an appointment, otherwise you have to wait for hours. The service is pretty good, but the waiting room is dirty and run down. It's not easy to have kids waiting with you.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 09/15/2014

Amanda,

Thank you for the feedback.  I will get in touch with John, the store manager, right away and make sure that he addresses the showroom cleanliness.  While an appointment typically allows us to get people in and out a little fasteryou should not have to wait for hours for basic service without one.  I'll ask John to review his staffing levels and workflow with his team.  Again, thank you for the feedback!

JOSH W.
Great Customer Service
Called the day before and was able to get an appointment the next morning. Came in and they completed the job faster than there estimate. Employees were very friendly.

Josh,

I am glad to hear that John and his team were able to get your vehicle serviced in a timely manner.  I appreciate your business and I'll pass youfeedback on to the store.

CJ
CRAIG J.
No confidence in TP
I had to return to the shop the next day because oil was leaking from the car. The manager fixed the problem but should have offered a discount on the next oil change. My driveway was full of oil and this took extra time for me to run back and forth, not to mention a bit of frustration.

This was the first time I returned to Tires Plus in over five years. I left because I did not have confidence that my car would be take care of by a professional. While the managers were respectful and courteous, I am left with my old impression: Tires Plus does not necessarily provide professional car care. Do you technicians know how to properly take care of cars? In my case, the leak was really uncalled for.

And yes, the manager should have offered a discount for the next oil change? Will I return, right now I don't feel good about Tires Plus.

VG
VANESSA G.
09/11/2014
Fast, friendly and knowledgable
I always feel like I am getting a good value for the service and speed they take care of me. I think they are fair and honest. Car maintenance isn't fun, but at least it can be pretty painless. Thanks!

ROBERT S.
New Brighton, MN
GMC Sierra
John and Charlie
John and Charlie always take good care of me when I need work done. John recently found a good spare tire for my truck. John used to work at the Tires Plus which is only 1 mile from my house but when he moved to the Lexington location I followed even though it is 10 miles away.

MATT / ZACH W.
Jeep Liberty
Thanks
You guys have put several sets of tires on this jeep and my company car thru Safelite Auto Glass too..

PH
PAUL H.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/15/2014
Franchise and corporate stores need to get it together.
I had a flat tire on Monday and went to the Spring Lake Park Tires Plus. They told me the tire was wrecked and I needed a new tire, but they did not carry that brand. When I asked why, I was told the place I bought those was a franchise store, not a corporate store.i was told to return to the store in Circle Pines where I bought the tire. I fell in line behind all the other people there, which resulted in me delaying a trip until the next day. So, why couldn't the first store send someone over to the second store to pick up a tire and put it on there? This one baffles me.

RO
RON O.
Volvo XC90
08/14/2014
I don't understand this line.
Was recommended by a friend. Will recommend to others.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 08/15/2014

Ron,

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I'll pass this on to John and his team at the Lexington store.  We really appreciate your business!

JEFF and MARCIA H.
07/09/2014
Focus oil change
Great service except that they could not find the cabin filter that we all thought should be there on the Ford Focus.

GR
GREG/BECKY R.
Nissan Versa
07/02/2014
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Will return again
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 07/02/2014

Greg/ Becky,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  I'll pass your comments on to John and the team at Lexington.

MK
MAXIM K.
Blaine, MN
Honda Accord
06/28/2014
Not great
Tires were not rotated when I asked to have a balance, rotate, and alignment done. I know this since I've been inflating them every few weeks and know which tires are in each location. Pretty sure the balance wasn't done either, since the tires were not removed. The receipt printout shows that the service was performed, but they did not even give me a note that requests lug nuts to be retightened, since I have aluminum wheels.

JOHN/CLAUDIA F.
06/27/2014
Tire repair
Courteous and fast. I appreciate that you checked for warranty info automatically on tire replacement. Thanks
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/27/2014

John/ Claudia,

Thank you for the positive feedback!  I'll pass this on to the store!

SR
SHAYLA R.
Infiniti G35
06/25/2014
Real Friendly Place!
overall a good place to go! Id go back there again.
i know my tires were getting bad but fig i could still make though summer, i went in for oil change and they insisted i get new tires bc the ones i had on were bad. Not sure if they actually looking out for me, or just trying to get more money out of me. I did get new tires tho, so i didn't have to worry about them over the summer, and threw all 4 on, plus "checked" alignment in about 1.5 hrs.
id still give it an A-
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/26/2014

Shayla,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback.  I'll pass your comments on to John and his team at the Lexington store.

ANGIE S.
06/13/2014
great, FAST service
I was greeted right away by the very friendly manager I believe and I told him I didn't have much time, they got me in quick and got me out quick as well.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/14/2014

Angie,

Thanks for taking the time to give us the positive feedback!  I'll pass it on to John and his team at the Lexington store.

RICHARD M.
Saint Paul, MN
Pontiac Bonneville
06/11/2014
Able to accomadate needs quickly
Same day appointment, serviced exactly as scheduled, vehicle problem corrected, pleased with work, personnel, and price!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/11/2014

Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Lexington location.  I appreciate hearing that John and his team met your expectations!  We really appreciate your business!!

SAM ARNOLD/LORI H.
06/11/2014
People
Excellent service.

Sam,

Thank you for the positive review.  I will pass this on to John and his team at out Lexington store.

JOHN K.
Saturn
06/05/2014
Easy to get car repaired!
Very easy to schedule an appointment online. Work was done very quickly. Car was ready before time promised.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/05/2014

John,

Thank you for the positive comments about our Circle Pines store.  I appreciatyour taking the time to give feedback and I'll pass this on to John and his team at the store.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/02/2014
People
They were very professional!

SD
SAM D.
06/01/2014
very accomodating.....
very efficient & polite
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/02/2014

Sam,

Thanks for the positive feedback.  I'll pass it on to the store team!

CHRIS S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/01/2014
Took less than an hr!
The guys are always so nice and respectful when you ask a question, they don't treat you like don't know what you are talking about.

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to give the positive feedback.  I appreciate hearing that you were well served by the Lexington team!