Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

CHRISTINE H.
01/02/2015
Worst new tire experience EVER
First, new tires weren't in stock. Waited several days for new (standard) tires. Appt was 2 hours and told me they couldn't get lug nuts off. Next appt over 7 hours. Got my car back and it was FILTHY. Black greasy marks on dash, leather seats, carpet, etc.. 3 weeks later a total flat. I'm nervous about these tires now and can't wait to go somewhere else next time I need new tires. I used to LOVE this Tires Plus but now HATE it. Go somewhere with better staff.

TG
TIM G.
Minneapolis, MN
01/02/2015
long wait
Had a noon apt. for oil change and wasn't done until 1:30. Mgr did comp me a fee oil change for next time though so that was good
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 01/19/2015

Tim,

I am sorry your oil change ran late.  I am glad to hear that the manager tried to correct the situation.  Please let us know if there is anything more you feel we can do to make up for the long wait.

KA
KEN A.
12/14/2014
honest
They are so much better than the dealers.
Price and honesty and knowledge.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 12/22/2014

Ken,

Thank you for your feedback.  I will pass your comments on to John and his team at the Lexington location.

BARB S.
Blaine, MN
Honda Element
12/10/2014
Excellent Service!
I stopped in to check on pricing for tires. Not only were they cheaper than the 3 other stores I was checking but they were able to get me in that day. Instead, I made an appointment for the next morning. Dropped off my vehicle had 4 new tires installed and an oil change and still spent less that the other stores I was checking!

SL
SCOTT / LISA L.
12/08/2014
Oil Change Review
Nice friendly staff - need to make appointments and still long times for oil changes - but they do a good job.

CRAIG M.
Chevrolet HHR
12/06/2014
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 12/06/2014

Craig,

Thank you for your business!  I will pass on your review to John and the team at our Lexington location.

GB
GARY/MARGARET B.
Buick Lucerne
12/06/2014
Staff are courteous
Ready to leave after two new tires mounted on front, and when I started the car I received a light-rear tire low. This should have been checked by mechanic.

Gary/ Margaret,

Thank you for your business!  I am sorry about the TPMS light- it should not have been on when you left our Lexington location- this should have been checked and corrected by our technicians.  Please call John, the General Manager (763-795-8145), when you get a moment and he will assure that the issue is corrected.

BF
BRIAN F.
12/05/2014
Accomodating Scheduling of Appointments
I was given my oil change free of charge due to not completing in the promised time. I appreciate them keeping their word and guarantee. Thanks

AH
ANDREW H.
Minnesota
Mercury Milan
12/02/2014
Very quick and good price
Very quick and good price
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 12/02/2014

Andrew,

Thank you for your business!  I appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to John and his team at the Lexington store.

RN
ROD N.
New Brighton, MN
Jeep Liberty
11/28/2014
The place is great
Fixed my tire right away.

DAN B.
Saint Paul, MN
GMC Acadia
11/06/2014
They are always willing to work with me to find the most cost effective solution to a car repair.
Great brake job, on time and at a very competitive price.
Thanks!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/25/2014

Dan,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your business!

TERRY M.
11/05/2014
service
good as usual

PH
PAULETTE H.
10/31/2014
Went smooth in a reasonable amount of time
Had oil changed. Waited and was done in a short amount of time. Thank you

Paulette,

Thank you for your business!  I'll pass your comments on to John and his team at the store.

TODD B.
Dodge Durango
10/27/2014
amazing experience!
Long story short, the general manager, John, went way out his way to help me out. I now have 4 new Michelin LTX m/s 2's on my truck and it rides like a dream. I would recommend this store to anyone and I will keep coming back because of John. He is a credit to his profession. Thanks again!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 10/30/2014

Todd,

Thank you for your business!  I am glad to hear that John and his team took good care of you!  I'll pass your comments on to the store.

LL
LEAH L.
Honda Accord
10/25/2014
Always great service.
I've been to Lexington Tires Plus many times for an oil change. They are always timely, friendly, and service is great. Would recommend!

Leah,

Thank you for your feedback.  I appreciate your business and will pass your comments on to the store.