Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

SAM ARNOLD/LORI H.
Circle Pines, MN
06/01/2014
The people.
Excellent job, per usual.

DON M.
Circle Pines, MN
05/23/2014
Answered my email and supplied quick service.
Did a great job in a timely fashion. The only complaint I had was the mechanic left a couple of rags in the car.

LH
LARRY H.
Marine On St. Croix, MN
Jaguar X-Type
04/05/2014
Fast Service - Treat you right !
They did a great job and in a very timely fashion.

FL
FLETCHER L.
Saint Paul, MN
Dodge Sprinter
04/03/2014
Reliable, honest, quality work
The staff continue to do a great job at this location. The management and front desk provide great service and the work required is done in a timely manner

FL
FLETCHER L.
Saint Paul, MN
Dodge Sprinter
03/05/2014
wrong charge
I was recently in to have my dodge ram 2500 looked at. It was towed there after not being able to start. I was told it was the battery and had a new one put in. Two days later it died again, much further from your location. I paid extra to have it towed there again. I was told I would not be charged for diagnostic as I was told everything was working fine. There was some loose electrical work handled and I was told to come up and get the vehicle and that they werent sure they had the problem fixed but that I could "give it a try". I then showed up and paid my bill and left. I realized after the fact that I was charged for the diagnosis of the electrical problem which I was told I would not be. I have been going to this location for at least ten years and have had probably 6 or7 different vehicles there between my truck/work vehicle/wife's car but after this last round of being charged when I was told I wouldn't, and apparently not having any idea if the problem was fixed or not, I'm not sure how quickly I will be back.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/19/2014

Mr. Lewis,
It was a pleasure talking to you today.  I am glad we were able to get your concern taken care of and look forward to continuing to be your tire and service provider.
Thanks again,
John

WK
WADE K.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
03/04/2014
Got my truck fixed fast.
Excellent Customer Service

BRAD H.
North Branch, MN
Honda Accord
02/26/2014
efficient service
they get me in asap and my car is ready whey they say it will be done!!!! Great service!