Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

WK
WILLIAM K.
Maplewood, MN
Subaru Impreza
10/22/2014
Good Friendly Service
Excellent!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 10/24/2014

William,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Lexington store's service.  I am glad to hear they were able to take good care of you.  We appreciate your business!

BD
BECKY D.
Lincoln LS
10/21/2014
A few days after my last oil change I had a 6 ft by 2 ft oil puddle in my garage. Took it back to Tires + was told filter was tight and drain plug was tight. I was told I needed a oil pan gasket for $162. I took the car to Apitz Garage for second opinion was told I had a defective filter, they replaced it, my charge was $63. Went back to Tires+ Qwith the filter and $63 bill, was given a pkg of 4 oil changes for my troubles. My question was why the person at your shop did not see the problem...maybe so you can do more work and charge more $$$. Glad I got a second opinon.

PR
PAUL R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2014
Tires Plus Review
Convenient, competitive and great customer service.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 10/12/2014

Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We appreciate your business!  I'll pass your comments on to John and his team at the store.

TG
TODD and VICKY G.
10/09/2014
Great guys
Awesome
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 10/09/2014

Todd and Vicky,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Lexington location.  I will pass your feedback on to John at the store.  We really appreciate your business!

DK
DEBBIE K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/02/2014
Quick
Quick easy
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 10/03/2014

Debbie,

Thanks for taking the time to rate our service.  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

AMENTI S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/30/2014
Not happy
I was so disappointed by the services. I tested this place and sent so many of my neighbors and friends. I rejected Discount Tire, Fleet Farm, and Walmart for my tire need and went straight to this place but felt so bad after the horrible service I have received. How come a mechanic over inflate two of my front tires? I had such a scary driving experience with three kids (age between 4 – 12) when my truck was pulling me to the left or to the right depending on the curve or ramp I was. I never knew that it was tire related till the Tire Plus manager told me that the tire was extremely over inflated. I spent over $700.00 to get these tires and run out of the thread right after the tire was over inflated. Very sad service!

Amenti,

I am sorry you have not been able to return my calls and that you were not satisfied with the service you received.  I feel John, the store manager went above and beyond what was to be expected in applying significant warranty credit to your tire purchase for premature wear, when they were not even purchased with us and, as you saw, did not come with any treadlife warranty from the manufacturer.  This was done purely as a customer satisfaction gesture because you have used us 3 times for oil changes over the past 4 years.  I understand that the tires were over-inflated when you came to our store, but your las service with us was 10 months and over 13,000 miles ago.  I still do not believe that the veteran technician who changed your oil last year, over-inflated the tires and no one else adjusted them since.  As John explained, your tires should be rotated and your alignment checked regularly to assure proper tire wear.  This is particularly important off-road tires such as those we removed.  As you saw, your two front tires were very edgeworn, while the rear tires were in good shape.  I hope you are much happier with the new tires and would still like to discuss the issue with you.

CT
CATHRINE T.
Mercury Sable
09/27/2014
The people and the service!!
Thank you for taking care of me and my car. I am always confident that everything will be taken care of!!
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 09/30/2014

Cathrine,

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I'll pass this on to John and his team at our Lexington store.

SV
STEVE V.
Wyoming, MN
Dodge Charger
Bad Tires - No Warranty Support
I'm really disappointed that Tires Plus won't stand behind the warranty of their tires. 17,000 miles and all four tires are shot. No support behind their product. Now I will need to spend another $800 on a new set tires in the near future. 20 year customer and this is how they handle my first warranty claim. Nice customer support.

CP
CAROLIN P.
Blaine, MN
Quick honest service
I would give you 5 stars but that waiting area needs some serious updating. Have you looked at,those chairs lately?

Carolin,

I appreciate the feedback and will look into new chairs for our waiting room at the Lexington location.  I appreciate the feedback and we really appreciate your business!

TERRY M.
09/15/2014
convenience, quality
good, honest service at a fair price.

SAM ARNOLD/LORI H.
The people.
A+ They do a wonderful job "every time" we take our cars in to be worked on.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 09/15/2014

Sam/ Lori,

Thanks for your positive feedback.  I'll pass your comments on to John and team at the store.

AP
AMANDA P.
09/12/2014
Timely service, if you have an appointment
I've learned to make an appointment, otherwise you have to wait for hours. The service is pretty good, but the waiting room is dirty and run down. It's not easy to have kids waiting with you.

Amanda,

Thank you for the feedback.  I will get in touch with John, the store manager, right away and make sure that he addresses the showroom cleanliness.  While an appointment typically allows us to get people in and out a little fasteryou should not have to wait for hours for basic service without one.  I'll ask John to review his staffing levels and workflow with his team.  Again, thank you for the feedback!

JOSH W.
Great Customer Service
Called the day before and was able to get an appointment the next morning. Came in and they completed the job faster than there estimate. Employees were very friendly.

Josh,

I am glad to hear that John and his team were able to get your vehicle serviced in a timely manner.  I appreciate your business and I'll pass youfeedback on to the store.

CJ
CRAIG J.
No confidence in TP
I had to return to the shop the next day because oil was leaking from the car. The manager fixed the problem but should have offered a discount on the next oil change. My driveway was full of oil and this took extra time for me to run back and forth, not to mention a bit of frustration.

This was the first time I returned to Tires Plus in over five years. I left because I did not have confidence that my car would be take care of by a professional. While the managers were respectful and courteous, I am left with my old impression: Tires Plus does not necessarily provide professional car care. Do you technicians know how to properly take care of cars? In my case, the leak was really uncalled for.

And yes, the manager should have offered a discount for the next oil change? Will I return, right now I don't feel good about Tires Plus.

VG
VANESSA G.
09/11/2014
Fast, friendly and knowledgable
I always feel like I am getting a good value for the service and speed they take care of me. I think they are fair and honest. Car maintenance isn't fun, but at least it can be pretty painless. Thanks!