4.3

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Donna B.
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she is a long customer of this business and she would recommend them. She is very satisfied with all the work she has done there.

AG
Aaron G.
Minot Air Force Base, ND
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said this business did excellent work. He did not have any problems.

LH
LINDA H.
06/04/2017
Sad!
Extremely unhappy !!!
I will not give even one star! Unfortunately, I couldn't submit this until I entered one star. Remember, your score is ZERO!!!

JANICE S.
06/03/2017
Kevin
He is a great guy to work problems out with

YC
Yvonne C.
New Town, ND
RAM 1500
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business does everything she asks and they check everything.

AH
AARON H.
Washington, IA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
05/24/2017
Good customer service
Last alignment went awesome thanks the truck is driving great

KO
KAREN O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2017
The people are so nice there
They are help full when I'm in there and very nice people to talk too

TD
Tom D.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a good job. They are always courteous, and they take good care of him.

Dorothy R.
Chrysler Concorde
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Dorothy said this business did a good job providing service. She stated she thought the service was going to be more expensive, but it was not. She always takes her vehicles to them.

AR
Andrew R.
Honda Insight
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said this business has a great owner and great employees. They are super people and he would recommend them for service.

PH
Phoebe H.
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Phoebe said she did not have an appointment, but this business got her in and out really fast.

LR
LINDA/DAVID R.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/15/2017
Friendly people, Fast service, good workmanship!
Tires Plus has friendly employees, fast service, and good workmanship.

KH
Kamie H.
New Town, ND
GMC Yukon XL
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Kami said she had no problems at this business. They were fast and simple.

DF
DEBBIE F.
05/12/2017
Not sure anymore
I have three vehicles and have used Tires Plus for all oil changes. When one of the vehicles needed tires, I called tires plus and felt good about the service and recommendation I received since I know nothing about tires. Rcently had the Toyota in for repair. Apparently the wrong part was ordered. I then received a call stating they had straightened out the bent or broken piece on the vehicle and did I want to take the vehicle that way or order the new part and have them install it. I don't really understand why a part was ordered if it could have been fixed without it. I opted to have the part replaced so I could have warranty and because I want to be sure the vehicle is safe to drive. While the vehicle was at tires plus I called in four times to have someone take a look at the passenger-side tire to make sure it hadn't been damaged by the bent piece on the vehicle. All four times I was told someone would take a look and call me right back. The fifth time I complained and was finally informed that yes, this tire was bad as well. If I hadn't continued to ask, my granddaughter would be driving this car with a bad tire. I have boasted to many people about the service I've received at Tires Plus in the past. I will not be so quick to boast again. And I'really am not sure where I will do my oil changes, tire purchases, and service work in the future.

NN
Nathan N.
05/09/2017 Category: Service
Nathan said his experience with the business was not great. He had an appointment at 12:00 PM to have a tire changed. He called at 4:00 PM, and they had not taken his vehicle in yet. They did not tell him why.