Linda S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Went in because of low tire pressure. Had to get new tires - I was not surprised. They had the correct tire available and put them on the same day.
I really like the new building. I appreciated someone going around cleaning everything. Must be a full time job.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Linda for visiting the dealership and that we were able to get you taken care of quickly.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent & considerate treatment!
I needed to take my Hyundai in for service, and during these challenging times, also wanted to stay safe and practice social distancing and zero contact. The service department was very helpful in allowing me my space, by making special arrangements for drop off and pick up, and also went the extra mile to put a steering wheel & seat cover on to help keep me safe upon picking up the car! I am very impressed and thankful for such considerate people!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for those kind words and I'm glad that we were able to meet you needs during these crazy times.

James C.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service People and a Great Auto!
The service people at Gladstone Hyundai are GREAT! It feels like visiting ones Brothers or Sisters as the Family Feeling Stands Out!
The service department as Great Service Writers who understand what people are asking them and Service Personnel who know how to quickly resolve any issues which are few but things do happen! When one calls for an appointment they get you right in as soon as possible and due the service personnel knowledge of the product they are able to give very accurate times! The Service Manager needs a pat on the back for supporting the people in his department, which is passed down to us customers!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you James for visiting the store and it was nice to see you again.  Be safe until we see you next time.

GW
Gail W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2020 Category: Service
fast service
New facility very nice
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you Gail for visiting the dealership and I'm glad you enjoyed the new facility.

WW
William W.
Clackamas, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
Excellent service. Everything was on time, not much waiting around. We have a couple of Hyundai vehicles. We bring them both into Gladstone Hyundai for service regularly. Always good service and fair price.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you William for your kind words and continued support of the dealership.

TP
Tim P.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellence all the way around!
Excellent staff-especially Aaron-a mechanic and John-front desk facilitator!
Very fast service, asked permission before certain repairs!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you Tim for visiting the dealership and I'm glad we took good care of you.

FS
Frank S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
staff was very professional
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you Frank for visiting the dealership.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
nice place to have your car serviced
I've been happy with the service and location of Gladstone Hyundai. The only recent change is that they no longer wash or vacuum out your car along with your service, and I really appreciated that. It is disappointing, since that is one of the reasons I enjoyed going there!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.  I'm sorry that we weren't able to do thoses items for you do to not enought employees.  Hopefully we gawve you a carwash coupon.

Woodburn, OR
03/09/2020 Category: Service
hyundai
svc
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

Clifford B.
Wilsonville, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly, prompt and thorough!
I took my Sonata in for the 45,000 mile service and mentioned that I had experienced trouble starting the car a few times. The service crew found a minor issue with the hybrid system and also discovered that the car was out of alignment. Since they needed to secure a part for the hybrid repair, I was given a loaner car and told that I could pick up my car the following morning. True to their word, all of the servicing and repair work was completed before noon the next day. My car drives like it is brand new and the hybrid repair was covered under warranty. Best of all, everyone that I dealt with was extremely courteous and redefined the phrase, "service with a smile"!
Cliff Brock
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Clifford for visiting the dealership and appreciate your kind words.

BR
Brian R.
Beaverton, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Personal service
This dealership’s service staff, particularly Ryan, who has taken the time to know me and my preferences over time and they know my car very well and will usually have the same technician work on my Genesis 5.0
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you Brian for bring your vehicle to our dealership.

Douglas W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great service from beginning to end!
I'll be back for my next Hyundai!!
Thanks :)
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you Douglas for visiting the dealership an dlook forward to your next visit.

GC
Gloria C.
West Linn, OR
02/24/2020 Category: Service
great service.
the new building is very modern and bright.
very convenient to pull into the garage on inclement weather days
Ryan and John answer all my questions and are very courteous.
I miss Karen.
the service is done in a timely fashion.
One of the salespersons was kind to me and showed me features of newer vehicles.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Gloria for visiting the dealership and I'm glad you like the new building.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Department.
Staff very friendly but feel like the communication to the service techs could be better. should make sure all repairs are completed before giving vehicle back to owner. I think that they were just having a very busy day. Have always had great service before. won't go anywhere else.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

I'm sorry that you had to come back to get everything taken care of.  We will do better next time.  Thank you for visiting the dealership and look forward to your next visit.

VS
Valarie S.
West Linn, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Terrific customer service
These folks are really committed to getting the right thing done - and they deliver every time.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you Valerie for visiting the dealership.