KY
Kimberly Y.
Gresham, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2018 Category: Service
My engine failed at 54000 miles and unfortunately my warranty had just expired. Ryan in the service department went the extra mile to file a claim with Hyundai and they covered my engine and a loaner car. Ryan was very helpful. The service department is highly recommended.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you Kimberly!

CP
Chris P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
Scheduled maintenance was completed within the time promised, all work done was carefully explained
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Chris!

C
C.
Oregon City, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience at Ron Tonkin Hyundai of Gladstone
Jamie Davis took the time to show us several vehicles and was patient with us while we figured out options, colors, and payment plans. When we figured out what vehicle we wanted to lease, the color was not available on their lot. Jamie took us out to the Gresham location and did a "dealer swap", so my wife could have the exact color of Santa Fe she wanted. This is the kind of excellent service that keeps us coming back to Ron Tonkin Hyundai. Thanks Jamie for making what I thought would be dreadful into a positive experience.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

RN
Robin N.
Damascus, OR
Friendly, thorough and quick
Always very happy with the service I receive here.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you Robin!

BL
Brock L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, leads to top notch service
Came in to have my mileage verified for the Lifetime Reimbursement Program and the staff knew exactly what I was talking about and helped me. Not only did they help me, they let me know that I had three recalls on my vehicle that needed to me taken care of. Booked an appointment that day for the next Friday. Came in on Friday and was out within 30 minutes.

Thank you Brock!

Roger H.
John Day, OR
Oil change and service
Service was quick and looked at the care about any questions or concerns I had and oil change was fast. Was pleased

Thank you Roger!

Jaime G.
Molalla, OR
fast service
Service was great. Karen is always friendly when i come into the service department and helps me understand all that is being done

Thank you Jaime!

Beavercreek, OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I always have good service ,would love coupons as I'm in there every 6 weeks , I put 3000 miles on in 5-6 weeks .

Thank you Cindy!

Clackamas, OR
03/30/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great! I received very timely service.Ryan went the extra mile in providing information and answering questions thoroughly. He arranged for a ride for me and orchestrated additional services I needed for another vehicle. (Hyundai of course) The driver was also so kind and friendly. She helped make the experience that much more pleasant. Everyone I met was professional polite and easy to talk with. Thank you so much Great Team work!!!

Thank you!

Soumya M.
Satisfied
Prompt service, excellent behavior.

Thank you Soumya!

AL
Alan L.
great service
friendly, professional, fast service. Listens to clients questions and answers them

Thank you Alan!

MK
Madonna K.
Cordial, prompt, easy service
Always friendly and welcoming- efficient and thorough.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you Madonna!

CP
Charlene P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The girl at the counter who checks you in she is always so happy and friendly she deserves a big raise, I even saw her ask a elderly lady if she needed help up from the couch, it's those little things that keep bringing me back
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018