RT
Robert T.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Easy in, quick out, reasonable price
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/30/2020

THANK YOU SIR, ALWAYS A PLEASURE. TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE!!

JE
Jeffery E.
Angola, NY
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellant service
Very good and clean facility, worker are friendly and do a good job servicing the customer.No complaints
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS, APPRECIATE MUCH!!
STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

SU
Shirley U.
Springville, NY
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
They always let you know whats going on with my vehicle. The service dept is great and will miss them when I move to Florida
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

HATE TO SEE YOU GO, (ENVIOUS) WISH YOU THE VERY BEST - MAKE SURE TO SEND US A CHRISTMAS CARD WITH THE PALM TREES!!

Diane W.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Always a pleasure doing business with my Hyundai dealership. Always courteous and informative if anything is wrong. Always explain what they did and what it will cost me upfront. A++++
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

OUR PLEASURE TO SERVE!! THANKS FOR THE SURVEY. WISH YOU THE BEST - STAY SAFE!!

Joelle W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I will never go to another dealer/ service building.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/26/2020

THANK YOU MUCH!! TAKE CARE!!

Clarence, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic, quick and helpful service!
My experience at Hyundai was perfect! The service was prompt and everything was explained clearly to me! I will definitely be back for all of my future car needs.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/26/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE; VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. STAY SAFE!!

Joanne W.
Orchard Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
honest and exceptional
I have been overly pleased with the honesty of the service staff. The quality of service and friendliness of all of the staff is exceptional, I trust them 100%.
P.S. I also like their coffee
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We greatly appreciate your five star rating and we are glad that you enjoy our coffee.

RF
Robert F.
West Seneca, NY
Efficient & Helpful
Efficient & Helpful
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating and are very happy that you are pleased with your service here.

Attica, NY
Needed immediate service
Steady check engine suddenly came on and a warning to get vehicle serviced immediately, car instantly started losing power. I called my dealer, they told me to have it towed to the nearest Hyundai dealer which was Towne Hyundai in Orchard Park NY. They couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. Rob in the service department could not have been nicer and kept me informed on the status. I intend to get my next vehicle from Towne Hyundai. Thank you.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your confidence us and your five star rating.

WW
William W.
Reliable
Car was there less than 2 hours. Backup camera replaced covered under manufacturer's warranty. Solid repair team at Towne for sure.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We are very glad that you are pleased with our department.  Thank you for the five star rating.

Employees
What makes it so great is the employees that you have very pleasant very helpful
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/23/2020

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our employees and our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us.

Towne Hyundai Service

James R.
West Seneca, NY
2014 Hyundai Azera
Reliable and consistent service
Always get my car serviced here.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for consistently servicing your vehicle here at Towne Hyundai.  We sincerely appreciate your five star rating of our department.

VV
Vincent V.
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Very good and courteous service
Brought car in for an oil change and rotation. Also inspection. Very efficient and courteous service as usual. I have come to expect nothing less. Mike, Jim and Rob are top notch.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us and your consistent business with us!

Michael H.
Blasdell, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2020 Category: Service
great service
As always friendly,courteous and knowledgeable service
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/21/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR
THE 5 STAR RATING. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

BK
Barbara K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2020 Category: Service
N.Y.S. INSPECTION
They always Try To Do Their Best
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/21/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR THE 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM