TH
Theresa H.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Superior and friendly service
Thoroughly enjoyed my recent visit. Despite the conditions beyond the dealers control, everyone was extremely courteous

04/06/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service.
Efficient and friendly service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/06/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REMARKS. WE DO APPRECIATE!!
STAY SAFE AND "KEEP THE DISTANCE"

VM
Victoria M.
South Wales, NY
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Great team
The team is great and very professional. They remind me when my next service should be scheduled and keep me on track.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/06/2020

APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS, WE WORK FOR YOU!!
"KEEP THE DISTANCE"

Judith M.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant
Every time I go to the dealer every one is happy, pleasant and very friendly. I am always satisfied with my services. I live far from the dealer but I choose to go all the way there because I feel confident, secure and welcome every time. Thank you for all you do.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/01/2020

WE APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE, AND THANK YOU FOR DRIVING THE DISTANCE TO SEE US FOR YOUR VEHICLE REPAIRS!!
AGAIN - THANK YOU AND BE SAFE!!!!

Angola, NY
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Spot on Excellent Service
Rob and his team do a great job servicing your car needs. They are personable and check for recalls while you are there for service. I've been a customer for over 15 years and highly recommend this team.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/31/2020

THANK YOU, OUR PLEASURE TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU!!
STAY SAFE!!!!

JJ
Joyce J.
Blasdell, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
A Loyal Hyundai Customer
I've been a loyal Hyundai customer since 1999 when I purchased my first brand new Hyundai Sonata. The customer service is second to none and that's one of the reasons I keep going back. The other reason is the 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty. Keep up the good work, Rob, Kathy, Jim and Mike :)
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/31/2020

THANK YOU JOYCE, YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED BY US ALL. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

SG
Sharel G.
West Falls, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Always A Wonderful Experience
During this challenging time of this Coronavirus...the Hyundai Service Team led by Mike Luce ensured safety, comfort, and a secure feeling while my car was being serviced.
My car is always serviced so well...it makes me feel secure...I love this car...I do believe that by following the manufacturer's suggestions and having Towne Hyundai Service always service my car that this Elantra has been so good to me...It means so much to me to have a service team who genuinely cares about each customer like this Service Team does at Towne Hydundai Orchard Park....Another pleasurable experience...have been coming here since for 12 years and each time is the same excellent experience ed!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/31/2020

SHAREL, WITHOUT YOU AND ALL OUR GREAT CUSTOMERS - WE DON'T EXISTS. WE THANK YOU AND PLEASE - TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!

West Seneca, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding
Great dealership, great service department. I am always treated very well. The service people are very knowledgable inform me of of all work to be done along the way.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/30/2020

THANK YOU, APPRECIATE YOUR FAITH IN US!!
TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE

RT
Robert T.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Easy in, quick out, reasonable price
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/30/2020

THANK YOU SIR, ALWAYS A PLEASURE. TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE!!

JE
Jeffery E.
Angola, NY
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellant service
Very good and clean facility, worker are friendly and do a good job servicing the customer.No complaints
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS, APPRECIATE MUCH!!
STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

SU
Shirley U.
Springville, NY
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
They always let you know whats going on with my vehicle. The service dept is great and will miss them when I move to Florida
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

HATE TO SEE YOU GO, (ENVIOUS) WISH YOU THE VERY BEST - MAKE SURE TO SEND US A CHRISTMAS CARD WITH THE PALM TREES!!

Diane W.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Always a pleasure doing business with my Hyundai dealership. Always courteous and informative if anything is wrong. Always explain what they did and what it will cost me upfront. A++++
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/27/2020

OUR PLEASURE TO SERVE!! THANKS FOR THE SURVEY. WISH YOU THE BEST - STAY SAFE!!

Joelle W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I will never go to another dealer/ service building.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/26/2020

THANK YOU MUCH!! TAKE CARE!!

Clarence, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic, quick and helpful service!
My experience at Hyundai was perfect! The service was prompt and everything was explained clearly to me! I will definitely be back for all of my future car needs.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/26/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE; VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. STAY SAFE!!

Joanne W.
Orchard Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/23/2020 Category: Service
honest and exceptional
I have been overly pleased with the honesty of the service staff. The quality of service and friendliness of all of the staff is exceptional, I trust them 100%.
P.S. I also like their coffee
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We greatly appreciate your five star rating and we are glad that you enjoy our coffee.

Sincerely,