Overall Rating 4.7619052/5Overall Rating 4.7619052/5Overall Rating 4.7619052/5Overall Rating 4.7619052/5rating 4.7619052
Overall Rating 2.5238095/5Overall Rating 2.5238095/5rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095

WH
Wayne H.
There friendly and thoughtful
I,m totally impressed with the Service advisor. Cause of His researching When I bought My Tucson which wasn't from there dealership, I got a new battery which tested weak Wayne herkey
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

WP
William P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2019 Category: Service
No one likes to buy tires....but.....
For me, tires are an annoyance. They never last as long as the treadwear warranty states (not even close). And it's always painful to think about getting new "sneakers" for a vehicle. Especially one with 27,000 miles on it. But, we live where the weather turns bad and you need good tread to get through the snow. So, with Towne's buy 3 get one for a dollar sale, I was able to get my wife's SantaFe outfitted with a new set of tires, mounted and balanced, a four wheel alignment, and an oil change for what I believe is a reasonable price. Sure, could I go to one of the "discount" tire places? I suppose. However, the guys in the service department at Towne Hyundai are the best. They know me, I know them and we work together to make sure our vehicles are maintained properly so that there are never any warranty issues if they come up (which they don't too often)...we have 4 Hyundai's in our household and we trust the people at Towne to take care of us. And they do. Thanks again for doing a great job each and every time we visit.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW! WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH LOYAL CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

THANKS AGAIN, MIKE LUCE AND THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

LD
Lynn D.
Orchard Park, NY
Always excellent service
Thanks as always gentlemen!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO THE SURVEY AND YOUR 5 STAR RATING! AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

None
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We greatly appreciate your five star rating of our facility here at Towne.

Jennifer K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service employees fantastic
They are so friendly and service was done on both our vehicles within the day.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

We are very pleased that you enjoy coming to our service department here at Towne.  We also really appreciate the five star rating also!!

Thomas B.
Blasdell, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Always have a great experience with Mike, Rob, and the gang. I always brag about them to everyone I know. I will always take my car there!!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

We are very pleased to hear that you are so pleased with our service department here at Towne and with our personnel.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely, Mike Luce
Towne Hyundai Service

PL
Peter L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai offers great vehicles and service to match. Service is fair priced, easy to access and done right the first time. Waiting area is modern and relaxing. Would recommend Towne highly.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your business and your five star rating.

AR
Andy R.
Perfect !
Knowledgeable, friendly , and efficient !
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our service department here at Towne.  We also appreciate the five star rating.

PR
Patricia R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai Is the BEST!
The Towne Hyundai Team is the BEST! I always feel welcome and very comfortable when I bring my Hyundai in for service. The waiting area is very clean. The service they provide is prompt and dependable. I am always able to get an appointment that suits my schedule.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic response to the Hyundai service survey in regards to our dealership.  We appreciate your business.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy car owner
Yous listen courtesy a good car
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility.

11/10/2019 Category: Service
Had my car in for a regular check per the maintenance recommendations and was treated in a friendly professional manner.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate the five star rating!

Sincerely, Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service

PA
Pamela A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Made the service on my Tucson a priority.
The customer service with Mike Luce was excellent.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your business and the five star rating.

BF
Brianna F.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I'm nicely greeted and fewl very welcome when I come here. The process for getting an oil change is smooth. On this particular trip I had a crying baby as I came in and everyone was very accommodating, especially, the woman in the service department desk. I'm grateful that my service advisor is always clear, concise and cordial when I bring my Hyundai. My family in Canada are car shop owners and Hyundai service managers and when they check my car for the recommendations from Town Hyundai they tell me that my car does indeed need the repairs so I know they are truthful about the car. I love that the service advisor took his time to go over tire options with me as well and always is willing to explain things thoroughly whenever I have questions. Thanks to everyone for all.of your help and warming welcome. 😊
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for all your kind words regarding our service department Brianna!! We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again.

Craig S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department excellent as usual
The oil change and tire rotation was done quickly and efficiently as it always has been. The new service department is great!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai service survey.  We are glad to hear that you like our department. Thank you for the five star rating!

Sincerely,
Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai-great dealership and service department
Always a great experience when needing service at Towne Hyundai. The service advisers are great friendly knowledgable people, always wiling to help.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We are very pleased that you are happy with your service.  Thank you for the five star rating.

Sincerely,
Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service.

Cheryl W.
Akron, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail. Quality service
Towne Hyundai's commitment to excellent service is worthy of the highest praise. From the efficient intake process to the service updates later in the day, the process speaks to preparation and respect for the customer. Example: My loaner vehicle was waiting for me in the service bay when I dropped off my Santa Fe. Good customer service becomes a marketing cliche for some businesses. It's more than that at Towne, where everything they do demonstrates the value they place on the customer.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOST GRACIOUS REVIEW OF OUR SERVICE DEPTATMENT AT TOWNE ARE CUSTOMERS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY AND WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS!

Julie M.
Blasdell, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
All staff were great
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE TO OUR SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR RATING. WE AT TOWNE HYUNDAI TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Shirley H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Your associates in the Service Dept. are very friendly and willing to assist the customer with any issues that come up.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND RESPONSE AND THE 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

SINCERELY, MIKE LUCE AND THE HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPARTMENT

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant, professional, and trustworthy. Service is superb!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/04/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE AND 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

RT
Rosita T.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The representative take really good care of my car. Love the service, I had a discout coupon which help me save some money.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your kind words and your five star rating of our facility.