NS
NANCY S.
Volkswagen Golf
12/11/2019
Feedback
Trustworthy, reliable and reasonable. Chris and Towne Motors are the best.

RICHARD G.
12/07/2019
Excellent customer service.
Had a battery light go on as I was leaving town Friday pm. Turned around and headed for Towne. I was taken right of way, new alternator was put in and I was on my way in approx. 2 hours. These situation have occurred over the years and I always know I count on the guys to provide help in an emergency situation. You never get the impression you are imposing or bothering them.
I am a long term customer because of the outstanding service and the trust I have in all of the staff there. Kudos to all.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/05/2019
Excellent service as always
Excellent service as always

12/02/2019
Chris
Always prompt, complete and professional

RP
RACHAEL P.
Kenmore, NY
11/23/2019
Work Guaranteed
The shop stands by their work! I'm one who appreciates having a bit of education with regard to whatever is going on with my car. They take the time to explain it in detail rather than rushing you through the repair process.

KW
KENT W.
Volvo 240
11/21/2019
Trusted, Professional, Efficient & Friendly!
Long time established & highly trusted business for all your auto repair needs! Professional and friendly. You can count on Towne Motor Car for competent and complete repairs & service!! They will always do the job right, while trying to make it as inexpensive & affordable for you. Highly recommended!!!

JOHN R.
Scion xD
11/12/2019
Excellent job!
Work done well on short notice.

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
10/28/2019
Easy to make appointment. Easy to drop off car. Work explained. Friendly. Called when finished.

LAZARA M.
10/25/2019
Reliable, Honest and Professional Service
Every experience with Towne Motor Car has been exceptional.
There is no going back for new issues after getting their services.
Highly recommend them.

Stephanie B.
Jeep Patriot
10/25/2019
Great service, as usual
Thanks for taking care of my car!

FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Attitude
Excellent experience. And can do personalities of crew.

DAVID M.
10/17/2019
Good Place
I think Towne is terrific to do Business with. Keep it going!

TL
Tim L.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/16/2019
Easy and professional.
I needed a vehicle inspection and an oil change. The car needed 2 new tires to pass. I brought it in at 8am and they were done by 11:30am.

CT
Carol T.
10/15/2019
Quick, reliable surface!
My children recommended Towne to me. I have gone several times mostly for oil changes, but I also bought tires and a battery last year. I feel they are appreciative of my business and are honest.

Matthew S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019
Top notch would recommend
Everything from beginning to end was easy. Granted I took my car in for minor repairs but you gotta love a place that you can book an appointment online, have it confirmed by email, when i dropped it off took me 2 minutes and when I picked it up took me 3 minutes and I was out of there. Fast reliable service.

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
10/08/2019
Coolant leak on 2008 Toyota Highlander
As way of background we bring our three cars in from East Aurora to have them serviced at Towne Motorcar. All three cars are relatively old and have high mileage, hence they need periodic maintenance.
We have dealt with Chris the service writer at Towne for almost 30 years. We have always found them to be extremely fair, honest and dependable. They only do what needs to be done and always give us an accurate estimate ahead of time. I have always found their judgment and recommendations to be impeccable.
There always able to keep their appointments and get the car serviced in a day or two depending on parts availability.
In closing I can’t say enough good things about Towne motorcar.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2019
The Best
This place is the best: honest, competent, and focused on the customer!

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
09/30/2019
oil change
Had an oil change and to check a leak in a tire. The work was done well and on time.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019
Oil change and check up
They’re honest and don’t try to push extra work that may not need to be done at this time !

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2019
Honesty, the best principle!
I’ve been the owner is several businesses for many years and have dealt with other businesses for just as long. Over the years you quickly find out who are the best to deal with. These guys are at the top of my list. Recently took my car in for what I thought was a motor mount issue. Towne could have put a new one in and charged me for it but instead called a d informed me it was not needed. They could have changed it, charged me and I would not have been the wiser. Do yourself a favor support this company they will do right by you.