MARCELLE M.
Subaru Impreza
01/07/2021
Friendly
Easy, friendly, trustworthy, even made my dogs feel good.

FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
01/05/2021
Customer focused service
Their willingness to accommodate your situation is unique.

KK
KATHY K.
Orchard Park, NY
12/23/2020
Fabulouse as always
Such a great team - professional, practical, and honest.
I have been going to Towne for over 15 years and am grateful to them for their years of service.

MZ
MARTY Z.
Hamburg, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLC
12/17/2020
Always Excellent
Towne Motor is the best for high quality, reliable and honest service. I really only trust them for my two luxury vehicles.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/13/2020
Consistant
What can one say about a business that remains consistent in its practice, honesty and professionalism? Only one thing can be enunciated about them and that is "must go". If you have a mechanical issue this company has the skill level to address it. Become a patron and you will never regret it.

BD
BOB D.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/08/2020
They're the best
Chris and the crew once again were able to squeeze me in to take care of an emergency tire problem.

Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2020
I value the trusted counsel regarding my vehicle and the team is always courteous and accommodating.

JO
JACK O.
12/02/2020
Very polite and always do a great job on our cars.

KEN B.
Cadillac CTS
11/28/2020
The price is fair.
The people are the best, Chris Eric and the whole staff of mechanics, are down to earth good friendly people, and most importantly they are honest about what needs to be worked on and their price is fair.

Nissan Xterra
11/25/2020
Always very satisfied with my experience.

GS
GREG S.
Audi Q3
11/13/2020
As Always: Excellent Service
Inspection was completed in one half hour. Staff was courteous. I have come to these guys for 20 years. I trust that they will do a great job. They have never let me down.

BW
BILL W.
11/12/2020
The best in customer service!
Towne always fixes it right the first time... and tells you what you need to know.

Great to have such a good garage with a smart crew
located right here in the Elmwood Village community.

Amherst, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2020
Fast Work for a bigger job.
I needed the clutch replaced on my car. Towne Motor Car had this complete, checked, and tested within a couple days. Car feels like new!

Thanks again, Towne Motor Car!!!

Volkswagen GTI
11/05/2020
Trustworthy
I was expecting to have extensive work done but Towne Motor Car was honest with me about what actually needed to be done. Saved me a lot of money at checkout. Communication was great as well. They always do a good job and I trust them to only fix what needs fixing at top notch quality.

KZ
KARLA Z.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/03/2020
Excellent!!!
I have been going to this place for years - love them!! They are honest, capable, efficient, reliable, and always have things done exactly when they say they are going to be done. They will give you the different options and then their honest recommendation. They answer all of my questions in ways a non-mechanic can understand. They are kind, they will drive you to work, AND they even have loaner umbrellas if you prefer to walk! I first understood how valuable honesty is my first time dealing with the manager Chris - I had been told by a dealership that I needed all new brakes, thought something didn't sound right, and Chris explained my brakes were fine, and I abandoned the dealership and didn't need brakes for another 18 months-2 years. I cannot recommend them enough.