10/14/2018
No Comparison
My dad always told me how good you guy are but I was convinced Black Forest were the best foreign car mechanics until dad show me, after a repair, that I was being taken for a repair ride. My dad was so convinced that Towne would do a better job he said he'd pay for my complete brake job on my Audi A4. Well dad was right, my breaks have never been better. Towne will be my mechanis from now on!

10/05/2018
Good work
Timely, efficient and always friendly, good place to do business.

SN
Scott N.
Amherst, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
Continued Excellence
Routine oil change, inspection and tire repair all handled with minimal fuss.

Excellent workmanship and communication.

Hyundai Accent

RICK P.
Saab 9-3
09/26/2018
Great First Visit
I was very pleased with my first visit to Towne. Chris was knowledgable about my 2005 SAAB 93 and the tech was quick and efficient in conducting the vehicle inspection and replacing three minor lights. They were also able to locate a new front license plate bracket for the vehicle and properly secure the rear license plate. From start to finish I waited 45 minutes, so much less time than I had anticipated. The charges seemed competitive. Based on my admittedly limited experience I would certainly recommend Towne.

RICHARD G.
09/19/2018
Best place in town.
Quality Service, excellent staff---mechanics that know what they are doing!!!! Honest and dependable. You can drop in there with with an issue and the guys will help you on the spot.----i.e, car noise, flat tire etc. All without the rolling of the eyes. Above all, I trust the company. Also, the owner is often there and available to the customer.......

Joanne G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/15/2018
Always reliable, always great service.
I have taken my vehicle to Towne for several minor repairs and maintence issues and I have always received great customer service. The issues always addressed and corrected professionally.

JOE L.
Kenmore, NY
Ram 1500
09/05/2018
Last Visit Review
Brought my truck over for an oil change, Chris had it done well before when I needed it and advised me of other things to keep track of. Followed Chris to Towne Motor Car from his previous employer and have never been disappointed. I even recommend my co-workers and company, Peyton Barlow, to take there vehicles over their as well.

09/01/2018
Road Noise (Solved)
My car was making an excessive amount of noise, driving back and forth to work every day. I made an appoint, brought the car in, and Towne Motor had a wheel bearing replaced and the car back to me in no time at a reasonable cost. So far, it looks like they did exactly what they said, and I hoped.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
08/08/2018
Brake job
Needed a brake job and now I feel safe again! They did a great job!

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

KATHY S.
07/12/2018
Super Duper Service
Honest, dependable, timely & persoable service and advice.

Scott C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/24/2018
Difficult to find problem but Towne Motor Car reolved the issue
I have a 2000 Mercedes E320 wagon which would misfire everytime after driving through Delta Sonic Wash. Upon scanning the car for codes, the error message was "Cylinder #6 misfire". Two other independent mechanics indicated the problem was electrical in nature and replaced plugs, wires and coil pack. This did not resolve the issue. Towne Motor Car determined the intake manifold gasket had a pinhole leak. They replaced the gasket, cleaned my EGR valve and plugged a vacuum leak in the engine. Issue has been resolved and the engine has never run better. Cost was very reasonable. Towne Motor Car will now be servicing our Audis as well.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2018
Great car care!
This is a business that is refreshingly honest and up front in a profession that’s all too often scammers. Wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else.

KW
KENT W.
06/07/2018
Excellent work & customer service, as always!!
Towne always takes good care of me & both of my cars!!

SK
Scott K.
Kenmore, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/22/2018
Convenient, friendly and affordable.
When I purchased a new for me but used car, it had several issues.
Towne went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect before they gave it back to me.
I was even told that a couple things I thought needed fixed really didn't ( they actually saved me money!)

05/04/2018
Always competent, thorough, honest and dependable. Great guys! I’ve been their customer for more than 25 years.

JIM K.
05/02/2018
Integrity
The folks at Towne Motor are great! Chris, Gilbert and the whole crew. Nice, professional and honest. Always have great experiences there.

04/25/2018
Great Place
Easy to make appointment, quick service, good quality work.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/21/2018
True trouble shooters
Had a really nice aftermarket radio installed by a reputable dealer/installer. Radio had negative affect the m car battery and original installer, Darylls Audio swore there was not a problem after testing for the drain. Long story short the battery kept dying so I took it to these guys and low and behold the identified the problem. Took report back to Darylls and the fixed the problem. Towne Motorcar is great!!!!!