WJ

STEPHEN M.
Toyota Yaris
07/14/2020
The Service
These guys make sure you are taken care of and are very honest when it comes to repairing your vehicle. Awesome service and highly recommend.

Darion S.
Marana, AZ
Toyota Yaris
07/13/2020
Great enviorment, Real people.
Even though they were busy they still took me in and were very quick but thorough. My blowing motor busted so I was out of an AC'd car. But they replaced the blowing motor and it's brand new. Very trustworthy and real American patriotic men. Greatly recommended and will go to Turn4 in the future.

Mirria M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2020
Honest and reliable
Great work and very affordable!!! I drive all the way across town for their work!

KW
KELLY W.
07/01/2020
Love this place
Awesome service and awesome people!
Thanks for always taking care of us and our vehicles.

Drew G.
06/27/2020
These guys did a fantastic job and were able to get me in next day for a suspension repair on my mustang. Very friendly, prompt, expertly installed at a super reasonable price. Highly recommend, Alan and Josh were the guys I interacted with and they were both top notch.

HG
Holly G.
Toyota Pickup
06/26/2020
Honest and ethical my new Angel's
I took my truck in for an alignment and my loose steering thought I lost a pin are very honest and said I just needed my bolts tighten and missing bolts and I don't loose spark plug and they fix fat by tightening it so everything was very minimal and they were so honest and so great about it and made me so happy that I have my new place to go to for my car needs you're definitely my new angels for my car very affordable

06/19/2020
Truck repair
Working with Allen in the crew at Turn Four is a good experience they keep you informed of what’s going on

BF
Beth F.
06/18/2020
As always, awesome service!
Turn 4 Automotive has always been the most reasonably priced over any place I have ever gone for auto maintenance or repair. Can get in quickly, and they get the job done when they say they will.
Friendly, honest staff. Thanks, Allan!
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 06/19/2020

Thanks for the kind words Beth. :^) Its always my pleasure to serve you and keep your truck working tip top!!

Thanks

IN
IRA N.
06/18/2020
Oil Change
I always get excellent, friendly service at Turn 4 by Al and his staff.

Christopher M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/15/2020
Friendly, fast, honest work
I got some aftermarket wheels for my WRX that is on performance suspension and sits lower than stock ride height. Turn 4 was able to set a great looking height and align my new wheels properly so I could get back on the road happy and safely. The service was affordable, fast, and everyone was friendly in the whole endeavor. Definitely going back, and recommending this shop to anyone!

TR
TRACEY / C.J. R.
Dodge Durango
06/10/2020
routine maintenance
We decided to forego the "Maintenance for Life" at the Stealership for routine oil changes, services and preventative maintenance . Much better, personal service. And they didn't even try to sell us parts we don't need. Imagine that!
We'll always trust Al, Alan, and the guys with our vehicles.

IH
IRWIN H.
Lincoln MKS
06/10/2020
Everyone makes you feel welcome
Repairs done quickly and efficiently.

JE
JUDY E.
INFINITI QX4
06/02/2020
Trust!
One of the most important factors in an auto repair Shop is the trust they instill with their work ethic, and Turn 4 goes far beyond all expectations on all points!!! Great Coffee too😉Al and his crew -just great, hardworking guys! Judy

RE
Rosemary E.
05/23/2020
They are above and beyond
I had to come and correct my review because Al and his team have went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit. When Al saw I wasn’t fully happy with my first visit he reached out and asked what he could do to fix the problem. We immediately scheduled to take a look at the car again and we were able to address the problem and have it fixed INSTANTLY !! He has definitely made me a loyal customer and I will be returning soon. Very honest , reliable and genuine.

05/23/2020
It’s whatever
Basically I came to this place to fix two problems in my car and only one of those problems got fixed. I just feel like nobody was really listening to what I was saying because they didn’t even look at the right area. They told me the front end of my car looks fine when I came in there saying that my back end hits bumps really hard. I’m glad they fixed the one issue but they had my car for the whole week and only fixed something little. I just wish everything got done. Then they told me bring it back if it gets worse that maybe it was the road because when they drive it it seems okay but why would I want to go all those days without a car again when I already explained the issue the first time. It’s not the road it’s every time I drive it.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/23/2020

I'm glad you brought this to are attention and appreciate the talk with you on the phone. We will see you Wednesday May 24th
Thanks again Rosemary
and thanks for choosing us to repair your car

AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Rosemary for giving us a chance to show you what Turn4Automotive is about. We are thankful for your business. You are a kind person and look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs.
By the way it was sweet you only wanted me to test drive your car instead of the tire shop tech,  I have been doing this since I can remember I was practically born with a wrench in my hand..😊 I will see you tomorrow about that throttle body service. Once again thank you Rosemary

Thanks