TIMOTHY M.
Dodge Durango
09/12/2019
AMAZING
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT PRICING, & VERY SKILLED!

GC
Gary C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/11/2019
Quality work, friendly and professional
I have all my auto repairs done here on my truck as well as my wifes car including oil changes. Always honest professional and friendly and always quality work. I would highly recommend.

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
09/11/2019
Honesty
Even though I just went to get a head lamp replaced that did not fix the problem. I’ve been having electrical issues with my car for some time.

Our roads had a lot to do with it. Some times when I hit a pothole (not intentionality) the light would go out and then come back on. The light finally burned out. Now I have to get the electrical problem fixed.

Our cars are like our bodies. Everything is connected. My car is 10 years old this year. Things do wear out.

I am pleased that I can do business with someone locally that I fully trust. Someone who gives me options on fixing my vehicle. The prices are great. No gouging.

Florence K

TJ
THOMAS J.
GMC Yukon
08/29/2019
A/C, Distributor and Starter.
I'm very happy with the work that was done, thanks.

CP
CHARLA P.
08/27/2019
Mo- was friendly and very helpful. I always use their service when I have issues with my vehicle. They are easy on your pockets too.

ET
Eva T.
08/24/2019
Great work at a great price
They offer a senior discount. Been a regular customer for years. A+ service!

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/23/2019
Always receive great service. Fair pricing and dependable work.

SL

PS
Pete // Scott S.
08/19/2019
Best auto repair place!
I would recommend Universal Auto House to my Friends and Family!!! I have gone to them for 3 years for ALL of my automotive repairs. They Honest and have Great Service at a fair price!

Scott

HG
Henry G.
Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2019
Relaxing experience
This is a place where you can feel comfortable knowing the owner is going to give you a fair price on your automotive needs. Very trustworthy and friendly. So you can relax the next time you have automotive needs. Just go to universal auto.

PJ

LINDA G.
Dodge Caravan
08/12/2019
My mom's van!
I brought in my mom's van for some work. It was done on time, as scheduled by Mo and his crew. We surprised my mom with a new windshield!

PM
Patricia M.
Detroit, MI
08/01/2019
I love the sevice at Universal Auto Service. Mo and his crew are very honest kind people, and give A-1 service.

LH
Lucy H.
Buick LaCrosse
07/28/2019
Honest and Fair Auto Repair
I have been taking my car here for years. Mo is a fair and honest business man and he does whatever it takes to get your auto repaired and back on the road. I recommend them to all of my family and friends.