Vic Williams Tire & Auto

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Reba R.
08/14/2017
Most honest place around!!
They always did a great job and up front with costs of repairs before they began. Great service. Great work. And when the work no longer benefited rather than bilk me for more money they were totally honest with everything I asked. I most definitely will continue to service all my vehicles with Vic Williams.

CL
Crystle L.
02/03/2017
Enormous Makeup prices.
Check engine light Makeup price : they said the charge $75 for diagnastic and they add labor $86 totally $161. After I got the same free diagnostic from Auto Zone, after he got my finger twisted to do another diagnastic, amazingly the diagnastic where they same.
I was mesmerized, shocked, ran over by an 18 wheeler. The makeup price on parts by Vic markup $83, $59 compared to the O Reilly ! : $30, $54. Their answer : this is how we stay in business
I got an answer for non mechanical mundane car owners : staying away from VIC Williams Tire & Auto, this is how we KEEP money in out pockets

robert c.
02/02/2017
happieness is the beholder
the old adage you cant please everybody is true here. some people are ready to complain about a company before they ever set foot in the door. I think many people think if they act out that the business owner might give them a discount and that is their real goal.
I have the highest regards for Vic Williams and his crew and will continue to do business with them anytime I need service on any of my vehicles

DJ
D J.
02/15/2016
Beware
paid for front end alignment don't think it was ever done, front tires after a few thousand miles are worn severe on the outside. I was told that the wear was due to needing a front alignment.. ???

NM
NORA, CHAD M.
Pontiac G6
12/30/2015
awesome customer service
They do really great work

BG
BARRY G.
Powder Springs, GA
GMC Safari
12/28/2015
Great service & very experienced & just all around great company
We appreciate the experience & very courteous & knowledgeable staff, including the nice ladies at the front of the office. We've been following Vic for a long time & will continue to follow him.

PG
PETER and BECKY, JULIE G.
Mitsubishi Endeavor

Temple, GA
Cadillac CTS
12/22/2015
Entirely Overpriced
I posted on my facebook page what a ripoff you are. I paid $74 for a diagnostic. Though you say you charge for one, you don't indicate how much. I could have gotten the same diagnostic from Autozone free. I went to another person that hated to charge me $125 for the labor to replace my plugs but he said it was difficult to get to. You said I needed a fuel filter but I didn't. I bought a fuel filter and the plugs for $48. You said the parts were 60 something, so I guess you mark those up too. Your price over $400. I paid $168 because since I didn't need the fuel filter at all, he only charged $120 for the labor and gave me a credit of the labor on a future fuel filter. I may be a woman but that doesn't make me stupid. You wanted a lot for putting tires on and I used these people before to do that because you were high. Their price $10 per tire. They also charged nothing to unstop a plugged condensate drain on my car. I bet you don't do anything for free! I felt very ripped off for the mere diagnostic and violated just by being given that crazy price on the work. You REALLY thought I hadn't had an oil change in 17,000 miles???????? Wow. I have my oil changed about every 5000 miles or less. My sticker showed 17,000 miles. It would not even be running if that was the case. I can't say enough about how ridiculous this experience was. Your front office lady was very nice. That's about the only good thing I have to say about this experience.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 12/23/2015

Thanks for your imput. Our pricing for parts and labor is based on a formula that has allowed us to remain in business for many years and is a median range for our industry and location. We can only make reccomendations on what we see visually and with our test equipment so when we see an original 13 year old fuel filter and an oil change sitcker that is 17,000 miles out of range we have to mention it  The powertrain control module also had 4 fault codes stored indicating both driveability and emission problems.
Congratulations on finding someone to take care of your car but you are right, we charge for any service, my technicians only make money if there is an invoice and no body i know is asked to work for free on their job.

MA
MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2015
Had a good experience
The service & response time was really good. It was disappointing that the diagnostic fee now is a flat fee whether you get the work done there or not - that was one of the differences between you guys & some of the other shops we've dealt with.

SA
Sally A.
12/18/2015
Awesome service and in a timely manner
I had a brake light problem on an 02 Honda Accord and they were able to fix it. The problem was not major but gave me peace of mind that nothing was wrong with it. They were profession in manner and the way they dressed. The mechanics even looked professional.

TERRESA M.
Ford Edge
12/17/2015
You all are awesome! ! I love the all around great service&personality
You all have always treated me like family. Im your customer 4life. Thanks &keep up the great work.

SETH B.
Ford F550 Super Duty
12/04/2015
excellent alignment
I love taking my trucks to Vic Williams, because the customer service is great and the service work is A+

SR
SUSAN and JOE R.
12/03/2015
Best service in town
I took my van in to have a flat tire evaluated. I fully expected to be told that I needed new tires all around. The technician told me that he only recommends new tires when they are really needed. It is a breath of fresh air to find honest and genuine customer service. I love using local businesses!

REBECCA R.
Jeep Liberty
12/02/2015
I came in without appointment with a tire problem and left completely satisfied with the outcome. AWESOME and curteous folks.
Absolutely! I always do recommend Vic Williams for any service work on cars. Mine is a high-mileage little Jeep and still purring along!

RICHARD H.
You guys rock

SETH B.
11/26/2015
# 1 automotive shop in dallas
I am very pleased with the work that comes out of Vic Williams, I bring my trucks and my customers cars and trucks, to be aligned. I always recommend people to Vic Williams tire and auto.

PH
PHILLIP H.
Powder Springs, GA
11/24/2015
Oil change & Rotation
Service was timely and efficient

GB
GEORGE B.
11/21/2015
survey
We really like using Vic Williams Tire and Auto for our service needs. Was a little disappointed this past week after we took the car in (got great service), needed a new gas cap which they had to order, said they would call when it came in, after four days we stopped by and they could not find the gas cap. A nice lady called the next day saying the gas cap was there, took the car down to have it put on, the person who put it on came out put it on and never said one word to us, not thanks so much, see you later, nothing. We were a little surprised at his indifference considering the great service from you all in the past.

KC
KEITH and SHARON C.
Lithia Springs, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
11/21/2015
Very friendly office staff always efficient. Trustworthy
They never try to talk me into extra work and do a good job every time I have been in.

JJ
JOE AND ALICE, LUTHER PARKER J.
Rockmart, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2015
Happy Client Alice
My family always gets great service from Vic Williams . They are always honest and upfront about our vehicles.