Vic Williams Tire & Auto

GB
GEORGE B.
06/24/2015
Great place for car service.
Great service, very nice people to deal with.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 07/01/2015

George, It was nice to see you.

JV
JOHN V.
BMW 740iL
06/23/2015
Great place to do business
Fast friendly folks that truly care about their customer. a pleasure to deal with.

GK
GERALD K.
Nissan 200SX
06/23/2015
Friendly, honest, dependable service.
They always do my service exactly as I ask, or contact me to discuss options when changes need to be made.

FS
FRED S.
Douglasville, GA
Toyota Tundra
06/13/2015
Reliable and honest. Prices in line with competition!
People friendly. Know the business. Certified technical tecs! No job to big, no job to small. No matter how many people are in the waiting room, talking and mingling. When you talk to the tech you are the most important person in the world!!😃

Michael H.
Austell, GA
06/11/2015
Bad Service
I took my brother hear to get his Tires rotated, balanced and a front end alignment. Took them almost 3 hours to rotate and balance. Then they would not do the front end alignment because they discovered a bad right rear wheel bearing. They were asking to much money to fix the bad wheel bearing so we did not have that done. We got back in his truck and they had thrown all the contents that were in is glove box in the floorboard. They claimed they were looking for a lug nut key to take the locked wheel lug nuts off. My brothers truck does not have locking wheel lug nuts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the difference between a standard lug nut and a locking lug nut. Stay away from these idiots.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2015

I apologize for the miscommunication on this vehicle and the wait time (which was 2 hours and 10 minutes from write up to invoice), the bad wheel bearing on the truck is on the left front which should be replaced before alignment. The design of the bearing on the Colorado/Canyon front wheel bearing requires an expensive part and is a labor intensive job which does make it pricey, with the oversize tires we didnt price the value line product which would save some money but may not have lasted. I dont know why we decided that it had a locking lug nut before we looked or why we forgot to replace the contents of the glove box after looking except that most of the custom wheel/tire packages like this have locks. At the time of arrival we did have a lot of cars waiting for service and the repair time was longer than normal but with the larger wheel/tires it always takes longer than the same vehicle with original fitted products. Again I am sorry for the long wait and embarassed that we disturbed the glove box, Thanks Vic Williams

AO
ARTHUR O.
Isuzu Trooper
06/07/2015
Cam plugs
The problem was fixed in the stated amount of time. The staff at Vic Williams was very courteous and professional.

TIM B.
06/02/2015
Prompt. Honest. Clean
Fixed my truck. Didn't beat around the bush or discount price. Just stated needed repairs, and fixed it. Perfect. Hard to find. Owner is most proffesional and well spoken.

CG
CEDRIC M. G.
Toyota Tundra
05/31/2015
Fast service
I been getting work done on my vehicle there on and off for a while now and never had any problem with them

HV

MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
05/25/2015
Timely & Good Price
They fixed the window regulator in a timely fashion & charged almost $150 less than what I was quoted at the dealership.

REBECCA R.
Jeep Liberty
05/20/2015
Excellent service and friendly personnel
The personnel at Vic's are always attentive and friendly. They take the information I offer and work to find the problem, then contact me with the solution. It's so nice to be part of that decision making process. Their work is always complete and their word is reliable. Thank you to a very professional team!

GD

DK
DENISE K.
Rockmart, GA
05/09/2015
They make sure it done right!!
Great work and friendly staffers

CA
CLIFF A.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/08/2015
Problems with starting
As always, the service was quick and all was fixed. We are happy with Vic Williams Tire & Auto!!

LP

Convenience, good staff/service

SHERNET B.
04/22/2015
waiting area
The back waiting area very peaceful and quite, they need a little music in the front waiting room, yoy can hear people breathing.

PG
PETER and BECKY, JULIE G.
Kia Rondo
04/15/2015
Reliable, Reasonable
This shop is reliable and reasonable. The people are polite, kind, and keep us aware of any problems or repairs. We asked for an oil change with a repair to a wiper motor and they did not remember to do it, so we have to return when we have time. But otherwise we are really satisfied with Vic's

RANDY AND MEG W.
BMW 325xi
04/15/2015
Tires in time
Came slipping in for a tire routs toon and check tires since had two incidents of hydro planing. Quickly found a bad place I could not see. Replaced two tires and got me on my way. Nothing unusual except this was about five p.m. Thanks.

SCOTT and CATHY C.
Honda Accord
04/11/2015
always reliable!
Quick service for oil changes and tire rotations. No "surprises."