Watermark Hyundai of Marion

Overall Rating 4.6315763/5Overall Rating 4.6315763/5Overall Rating 4.6315763/5Overall Rating 4.6315763/5rating 4.6315763
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

West Frankfort, IL
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Owner cares about his customers
The owner of this company cares about his customers. He will follow up on any issues , and make sure they are taken care of.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
My car’s front end experienced discoloring in the chrome area shortly after purchasing it. The body shop manager replaced the bottom chrome piece under warranty, but did not replace the rest of the grill, as I was expecting. He told me to use a sponge and degreaser, and the issue still hasn’t been resolved by doing so.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 06/19/2019

HI THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION HAVE A GREAT DAY

Benton, IL
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Usually good service
Previous visits have been very good, but last week was not. Was told there 4 ahead of me, but while I waited more than 7 people came and went.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention we will discuss this matter and working towards correcting we do appreciate your business thank you,have a happy Easter

West Frankfort, IL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Needs Better Customer Service in Service Department Scheduling
You’re better off to have service done without an appointment. When you try and schedule a service appointment ahead of time (as courtesy), they want to act like there’s no times available until two or three weeks later.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 04/09/2019

HI   THANK YOU FOR BRINGING  THIS MATTER TO OUR ATTENION  SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVIENVCE  .I WILL BE  TALKING WITH OUR QUICK LANE MANAGER  TO TRY TO CORRECT  THIS  CONCERN . WE DO APPRECIATE  YOUR BUSINESS HAVE A  GREAT WEEK

Robert W.
Harrisburg, IL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Redo
Service for oil change was good. Service on my daughters car( new long block) was a very fast turn around. We have had no issues with it to date. The service received when new car. Not happy.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointing
Just not happy. We like our Hyundai’s but will not ever buy from this dealership again.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 03/19/2019

HI  THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION,I APPRECIATE YOU TAKEING THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS  TO ME  THIS MORNING WE  DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  AND YOUR INVOICE FOR YOU SONATA IS BEING MAILED TO YOU THANK YOU AND HAVE GREAT EVENING

Benton, IL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
The guy was unpleasant to work with in many different ways.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention  i would like to talk with you  see what  went wrong, your business is very important to us, l will be calling you on Friday 22  thank you

Carterville, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Second time with lost appointment
Every time I say it’s my last time coming. This is second time I made an appointment with the Hyundai advisor with email confirmation, they can never find it and act like I’m making things up. No one asks how they can improve or help the situation. They just want to move to the next customer and push you or “work you in” to the next door Ford Quicklane. I have a documented appointment, should I have to be “worked in” for the 2nd time?
At least acknowledge that there was a problem and attempt to fix instead of ignoring it.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/25/2018

Hi sorry to hear of your concern with our online system.  We have recently switched our online appointment provider  to  correct  this concern . Unfortunately it still has some glitches  we are currently working with tech support. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention .we do appreciate your business  thank you,have a great weekend

Latisha M.
Johnston City, IL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Waited two hours for staff to reset one thing. Staff was very unfriendly and didn’t update me on my car unless I walked up to the service desk myself and asked the status on it. I was told multiple times that my car was “almost done” just to wait another 30 minutes to an hour.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 06/24/2018

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention we apologize  that you're  service appointment  didn't go well, i will look into this matter we do appreciate your business have a great day  thank you

Carterville, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Promised service not completed.
Communication NOT the greatest.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 05/08/2018

HI THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS  MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION,WE DO VALUE YOU BUSINESS I WILL BE  IN CONTACT WITH OUR QUICK LANE MANAGER AND WE BE  IN CONTACT WITH YOU  HAVE A GOOD EVENING   THANK YOU

Debra M.
Christopher, IL
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Devalued as customer. My time was worth nothing and due to service error had to return same day for correction costing me my time
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 04/22/2018

Thank you for bringing this matter to my  attention, I apologize for   the bad service you received ,your business is  very important to us .I will be in contact with you on Monday have a good evening

Makanda, IL
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Know maintenance needs before going.
Don't expect staff to know the service your vehicle needs when you go. On my first visit to the Quick Lane, I wasn't told I needed my tires rotated until after I asked after the oil change. This last time I got service I found out later was unnecessary that cost an extra $300. This would never have happened at Vogler.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 01/02/2018

HI  THANK YOU FOR BRING THIS  MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION, OUR QUICK LANE  MANAGER  MELANIE  TRIED TO CALL  BUT WAS  UNABLE  TO REACH YOU HER PHONE#  618-993-2161  EXT 164. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS THANK  YOU

WB
WILLARD B.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Poor review
Tom the service manager called this morning and I explained the situation, I told him I would install the Hyundai filter and drive the car again. I will call when I install the Hyundai filter and report what the car sounds like when started cold and I drive it.

11/29/2017 Category: Service
lack of attention at the wright up desk or poor information transferred to service ticket.
not completely satisfied with service department
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 11/30/2017

HI  THANK YOU TAKEING THE  TIME TO FILL OUT OUR ONLINE SURVEY ,THANK YOU FOR AGREEING TO INSTALL  THE CORRECT OEM OIL FILTER   AS  PER TSB 1-EM-006 & DRIVEING THE CAR  LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU   THANK YOU

ROGER S.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
the place is ok, was not impressed on how the warranty was handled to much conflick for a new suv with 11000 miles on it.
I will not be buying another HYUNDIA if the warranty is always handled this way, do not like to beg to get a new car fixed. the amount was $137.00 for a door seal on a $38,000.00 suv.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 10/28/2017

Hi   thank you  bringing this to our attention unfortunately we do HAVE to follow Hyundai warranty guide lines . We do appreciate your business thank you have a great weekend

Makanda, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Takes too long
Took an hour before they even got my car back there
Melanie B. from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/12/2017

i appreciate your feedback and completedly agree, we have changed our apt procedure and would like from now on to have you call ahead a couple days make an apt and one tech is solely doing apt. we are going to fix this issue and really would love another chance to give you the service experoence you deserve.  i am melanie belcher call me anytime or email me at melaniebelcher1965@gmail.com. i will make sure your next service if given a another chance is great and also free.

Carbondale, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Slow service
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/26/2017

tommybaker1986@gmail.com

Hi we appreciate your business ,we applogize for the long wait in our quick lane .I appreciate you bringing this to our attention  I will be contacting our quick lane manager  to try to develop a plan  to keep this from happening in the future . your business is very important to us have a good evening

Debra L.
Eldorado, IL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
05/10/2017 Category: Service
When motor went out in power door, service was great, and extended warranty covered, I felt the dealer should have tried harder to at least get a discount, since warranty is lousy.
Taught me a lesson, no more Hyundai or extended warranties!
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 05/11/2017

HI THANK  YOU FOR BRING THIS MATTER  TO OUR ATTENTION IM SORRY THIS  REPAIR WAS NOT  COVERED BY YOUR EXT WARRANTY WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME  AND I WILL UPDATE OUR F&I DEPT OF THIS  SITUATION  THANK YOU & HAVE  A GOOD EVENING

BD
Bob D.
Marion, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2017 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
The check engine light came on suddenly @ 12:30pm on 4/15/17 & the car was unable to be driven over 15mph due to the AWD sensor light going out. Called Quick Lane & spoke with "Chad" who told me they closed at 1:00pm & couldnt work on it till 7:00am on Monday," I said I'd have it towed there but could he ck to see if I could get a rental car for me to use till it was fixed. He told me he'd call me back in 10mins. Finally got a tow & called back at 12:55pm to find out about the rental as "Chad" never called me back. He said no rental available & to have it towed to Quick Lane & if "it needed to be moved to the main service center, they would have it towed there." When my hsb arrived at Quick Lane at 7:00am on 4/17/17, he is told to "drive" the car to the main garage (I really worried that this would cause damage to my vehicle). My hsb went ahead & drove the car to the main garage & had to wait for someone in the garage to arrive to work to check it in as the person in the office said, "He guessed Tommy had overslept and was running late." They told him they would ck out the car & call him to give him an estimate & what the problem was. They did call approx 5 hrs later to state it was the AWD sensor & that they'd have to order one & should be in on Tues, 4/18/17. Never heard anything until he called them on Tues 4/18/17 at approx 11:00am & was told it didnt come in & might be there in the afternoon. Hsb had to call them again about 3:00pm to find out that the sensor never came & they told him it should be in Wed 4/19/17. Finally, my hsb called them again at approx 11:00am on Wed 4/19/17 to find out if the part came in & was told it was in and my hsb asked if it should be fixed by the afternoon and it was confirmed that it should be. Hsb then called back at 3:30pm to make sure the car was ready and it was. We had had to go to Hertz on Saturday to rent a car & was paying per day from Sat-Wed and needed to know how long we were going to need this rental car. NEVER, EXCEPT FOR THE 1ST DAY ON 4/17/17 WHEN THE MAIN GARAGE CALLED TO TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS & THAT THEY ORDERED THE PART, WERE WE EVER CALLED & GIVEN ANY INFORATION TO KEEP US UPDATED ON WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH OUR VEHICLE! There was NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all by your main garage to notify us of what was going on unless my hsb called! When we got there to pick it up, we were told that "they had a couple of phone numbers that didn't work." That is a lie because they had our phone number to call us to tell us what was wrong with the car & that they ordered the sensor. It should not have been our responsibility to keep calling YOU to check on the status of our vehicle - that is your job to notify us. We have dealt with Marion Ford-Hyundai for over 25 yrs and had NEVER had this type of poor service from them during any of that time. Now that there is a monopoly with Watermark in this area except for Toyota, unfortunately, we hope we will not have to go out of state to have our Hyundai needs taken care of in the future. I work for Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL as a Customer Advocate on the telephone and can tell you that the BIGGEST customer service issue is losing people's trust by not calling them back when you say you will. I hope you learn from this survey what a trust-breaker this has been for us.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 04/25/2017

HI IM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR LAST VIST DIDNT GO WELL ,I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE TIME BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU PAPER WORK FROM YOUR LAST VIST HAS  NOT BEEN SCANED SO I CAN GET YOUR PHONE  IF YOU WOULD EMAIL ME YOUR PHONE  NUMBER  THANK YOU & HAVE A GOOD EVENING

Kathy S.
Cave In Rock, IL
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2016 Category: Service
DEDICATED TO SERVING
Service mgr, worked to make the customer happy by offering a free incentive on next visit. I appreciate the offer & the fact they strive to keep the customer satisfied.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
DISAPPOINTED
Did not follow requested directions & caused me to have to go back next day & get things corrected (100 miles round trip).
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 10/20/2016

Hi I'm sorry to hear we didn't follow instructions on your tire rotation.we applogize you had to drive 100 miles to correct our problem  for your inconvenience your next oil &filter change is on us thank you very much for your business  have a great day

Rick B.
Sesser, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2016 Category: Service
the time it took
took way too long
Melanie B. from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 09/13/2016

GOOD MORNING SIR I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE WAIT I UNDERSTAND AFTER YOUR DRIVE AND THEN THE DELAY IT WAS NOT A GOOD SERVICE. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AND FROM NOW ON YOU CAN CALL AHEAD BEFORE YOU LEAVE SESSER OR THE DAY BEFORE AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. WE DEFINATLEY FAILED YOU BUT I CAN GUARANTEE WITH A CALL AHEAD OR APT. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT LONG OF A WAIT. REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK THANK YOU AGAIN AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS   MELANIE BELCHER QUICKLANE MANAGER

Harrisburg, IL
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Took almost 3 hrs for an oil change and tire installation. I arrived right after it opened. Didn't explain the nitrogen in tires. Will drive back to evansville for service again marion needs to take lessons from them on customer service.
Will return to evansville dealer
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 06/08/2016

HI  THANK  YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS  YOU BUSINESS IS  VERY INPORTANT TO US  IM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR VISIT DIDNT GO WELL  OUR QUICK LANE MANAGER IS  OFF ON VACTION UNTIL MONDAY  I WILL GET WITH HER  ON MONDAY & TRY TO DETERMINE  WHAT WENT WRONG . I APPRECIATE  YOU LETTING US  KNOW   THANKS

John H.
Marion, IL
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Not repairing manufacturing mistakes.
After 12,000 miles of driving my 2013 Tucson and having the rear end to continually cup the tread on the tires on the rear ,the only thing they could do was put the 4 wheel alignment out of specs to compensate for the cupping . The only recommendation was to rotate the tires every 3000 miles. Having to pay for this and the tires still having the same road noise from the cupping is getting to be annoying after crossing 30,000 miles. I think that the rear axle should be repaired so that I do not have to rotate all the time I get the oil changed.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 05/17/2016

HI WE  WANT THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR HAVEING PROBLEMS  WITH THE TIRES CUPPING . WE WOULD LIKE TO MONITOR THE TIRE WEAR SINCE  THE ALIGNMENT OFF SET HAS BE DONE  HOPEFULLY  THE TIRE WEAR WILL SUBSIDE .HAVE  A GREAT WEEK THANKS