Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5rating 4.6987986
Overall Rating 2.1084325/5Overall Rating 2.1084325/5rating 2.1084325rating 2.1084325rating 2.1084325

Continue reading recommended reviews

FR
Fidencio R.
Hobart, IN
03/26/2019
Liars
Was in the market for a new car.. got nothing but the run around... they are all scam artists... would never recommend anyone to purchase any car there..

BN
Brandon N.
Las Vegas, NV
09/15/2018
Never doing business with them!!
I just wanted to lease my daughter a new Sonata, and this Lacee person made it impossible! They kept telling me about this used Jaguar they were getting and then would literally text whoever they were buying it from instead of getting me the numbers I wanted! I walked out, I doubt they noticed.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/17/2018

Not a service issue or a service customer.

Chicago Heights, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
Service was good, but my car came back with issues that it didn’t go in for.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 05/24/2018

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Sincerely,
Katie Sylvester

Griffith, IN
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Bait and Switch dealership
they screwed me on the deal worse than ever, they dishonest crooks! should change their name to Bait and switch!

Beecher, IL