03/19/2021
Prompt service
Always do their best to fit my vehicles into their busy schedule.

Amy B.
Richland, PA
Kia Sorento
03/19/2021
Phenomenal establishment!!
I couldn't be happier with Weilers Garage! The customer service is amazing and very friendly. Waiting area is clean. The repair rates are very reasonable. Very thorough explanation of repairs. Today i was given their loaner for a few hours. I was told my SUV probably wouldn't be done today. I got a call at the end of the day it was all done! I definitely recommend them to anyone!
I will definitely be back but hopefully not anytime soon for anything major!! :D

Kennett Square, PA
Ford Transit Van
03/17/2021
Down to earth
Great people easy to work with

GL
George L.
Wernersville, PA
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2021
They are friendly
They are friendly and we have confidence in them

BK
Beverly K.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/16/2021
Very helpful, answers all my questions, excellentservice
I wouldnt go anywhere else.

BK
Brian K.
Myerstown, PA
Buick LaCrosse
03/13/2021
Weilers garage #1 in service!
I began going to Weilers many years ago and won’t go anywhere else. I prefer them over the dealer. My family and I have had issues on the road and they have come to us and helped us out! They’re prices are very reasonable; they never want to do extra just to charge us more. My whole family takes their vehicles there for service. I trust them 100% for all my auto repair needs!

Lisa B.
Nissan Rogue
03/08/2021
The friendly customer service and reliable service
Thank you for everything you did on my vehicle and what you may do in the future

RN
Ryan N.
Newmanstown, PA
03/05/2021
Won’t go anywhere else
Always polite and excellent service!

SR
Shawn R.
Lebanon, PA
03/04/2021
Great place for superior vehicle care.
Always courteous, professional, timely on service with whatever vehicle I have at the time. Thank you!

GA
Gary O. A.
Richland, PA
03/04/2021
good service, they go the extra mile to help you
good job!!!!

Bernville, PA
03/03/2021
INspections and Repais
Very courteous and professional. Gave several options to repair issues. Highly recommended.

Fredericksburg, PA
02/25/2021
They care
Weilers garage provides excellent service at a reasonable price. They truly care about their customers.

KI
Kathy I.
Newmanstown, PA
Dodge Caliber
02/24/2021
Great
Love this garage. Honest and dependable.
Take the time to explain everything.
Highly recommend.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
02/24/2021
The very best in every respect !
The very best in every respect !

WN
William N.
Myerstown, PA
02/19/2021
Communication
Keep you well informed and stick to their timetables