05/02/2020
Friendly, dependable, and knowledgeable service

ID
Iain D.
Womelsdorf, PA
04/23/2020
Always have a great experience with this garage. They’re extremely helpful and honest.

DA
David A.
Lebanon, PA
04/19/2020

GA
Gary O. A.
04/04/2020
good service, they go the extra mile to help you
they fix it to last, always looking for somthing that might give me problems later down the road. bin going their for 20 years

Nissan Armada
03/30/2020
Our family’s garage of choice
This shop is full of honest, efficient, friendly, and extremely capable mechanics. I’ve brought a number of vehicles here over the past decade for inspection and repair and have only good things to say.

Richard B.
Nissan Quest
03/26/2020
Top Quality Service
We are very pleased with the quality of work and the honesty, friendliness of the staff at Weiler's.

Jeremy K.
Ford Edge
03/23/2020
Pleasure to deal with
I have always enjoyed working with them and they do a great job. I trust them with my cars.

BK
Brian K.
Jeep Patriot
03/20/2020
Weiler’s Garage
The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The mechanics are trustworthy and efficient. They go out of their way to assist customers. My mother, a senior living in Myerstown, once had a dead battery and they went to her house and towed her car to their shop, a service they do not normally offer, but did to help her out.

I can always trust they will be fair in assessing any problems and will charge a fair price for work they do.

I highly recommend them.

SR
Shawn R.
Lebanon, PA
03/20/2020
Friendly, competent service as always. Even during the current crisis, they were able to give me an appointment.
Was able to get the oil changed in my car with short notice. Given circumstances, with covid 19 scare, I expected to have to wait. As always Weilers was able to get my car serviced in a very timely manner. Professional, friendly service. They even used wipes on my steering wheel in their own efforts to curtail the transmission of this virus. Thanks Weilers!

Thomas S.
03/06/2020
Reliable, honest, fair
Been with ya a long time and several vehicles. Wouldn't trust anyone else. So impressed with you guys I constantly try to send business your way by recommending you.

Jamie S.
Womelsdorf, PA
Kia Sorento
03/02/2020
very nice people and helpful
they were great people.workes on both my cars and told me what need to be done before they did

Tammy M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/28/2020
Very friendly and accommodating
The garage is not far from us and very easy on the wallet. Will work with you.

Carrie W.
Reading, PA
02/25/2020
This garage does a great job on vehicles and treats the customer great as well.
I have used Weilers Garage for years now and still prefer them over any other garage. They have gone above and beyond to help however they could. Not only that, they have been able to find and fix problems another garage could not seem to diagnose. I'm super happy with their work and customer service.

TL
Tristan L.
Newmanstown, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/19/2020
Very nice and professional
Very very friendly, walked me through everything and straight to the point, even test drove my car to make sure everything was good. 5/5 for sure
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the great reveiw Tristan. Also thanks for the opportunity to work for you. We hope to keep you motoring for many miles to come.

Richard B.
Nissan Quest
02/18/2020
Excellent Car Repair
We have been getting our car repaired here for 5 years and have never been disappointed. The employees are honest and do everything with utmost integrity. The mechanics do quality work. We are very happy to use this company.