David S.
Thiensville, WI
02/11/2021
Ford Fusion repair
Happy to have my car.back. Thanks for the excellent customer service and workmanship.

Bob B.
02/10/2021
They went beyond to correct the problem. Other service shops would have just replaced the faulty part without checking if other problems could occur afterwards.

Kris S.
Hubertus, WI
Another great job.

MK
Mary K.
Mequon, WI
Dodge Avenger
Good work, reasonable cost
I was worried about a check engine light. They got me in next day, diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and fixed a tire that they found a nail in it while they were at it.

Dale M.
Wisconsin
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Dale said they are convenient,. His Mom took her vehicle there last week. She had a nail in a tire, they took a look at it right away and he thought that was great customer service.

CL
Curt L.
02/09/2021
Great attention to detail
The level of customer service is great. Don’t see this service level enough these days

LL
Lori L.
Colgate, WI
02/08/2021
Lori L.
Took car in for an oil change. Very nice personnel. They do a good job. They alerted me to a few things that my car needed. Always pretty reasonable in the past. However, I felt they were a little pricey for a couple of things this time.

Dave B.
Jeep Wagoneer
02/06/2021
Dave Bray’s 2 cents...
I have owned cars since 1978 and lived in 10 cities. I’ve NEVER had such exceptional service and pleasant interactions with any previous Auto service professionals!!

Rick, Karen and Ryan are truly a cut way above any other people I’ve had the privilege of working with on my vehicles!

I most recent experience with Rick and Karen has been getting a 1985 Jeep Wagoneer road worthy again. I don’t know how many different replacement parts Rick tried to get and use and repeatedly was sent parts he couldn’t use?? I do know for sue that the Labor bill for his services was probably 1/3 or less the amount of time and efforts he invested in fixing the old Jeep!! Truly extraordinary people who really care and do things well beyond what they need to do in order to Take Care of the Customers! I cannot fully express my appreciation for their kindness!

02/06/2021
Good and friendly people
Got my running boards on my truck very quickly

02/05/2021
Honest group!
Brought in for squeezing, the said just a loose belt, tightened up, small charge, no parts and sent me on my way!

GK
Gus K.
02/05/2021
Always the best
The whole crew at Weissmanns is great. Karen is friendly and always explains things thoroughly. Ryan always gets me in and finds the best route to go to resolve the problem. Rides home are great. Highly recommend!

Jon P.
Sun Prairie, WI
02/04/2021
Weissman Automotive treats me like a valued customer.
Weissman Automotive has serviced my parent's and other relatives cars for a number of years. I live near Madison, but I occasionally need work done on my car that can't wait till I can get my car to my mechanic in Madison so I took my BMW to Weissman Automotive last summer. A brake line rusted which caused my brake pedal to get soft. I took my car there on a Friday morning and they had it finished by the end of the day. In between, they MADE a brake line and put it on my car, getting me back on the road 8 hours later. One of their employees gave me a ride to a landscaping job I was doing in Mequon with all of my tools as well. Last week my exhaust system started leaking on my way from Madison to Milwaukee. I called Weissman and they had my car in the next day. I left my car there and gave Karen a list of things wrong with my car. Next day Ryan called me and said my whole exhaust system needed to be replaced after the convertor. He gave me the price and I did some research. I found a stainless steel cat-back exhaust online and had it shipped to Weissman. One of the things on my list was rear brakes. Ryan looked at them and told me they needed to be replaced all the way around. No surprise to me. My 2001 BMW 330ci has over 180,000 miles so I told him to do the front and rear brakes. While working on my car, he noticed the tie rod ends needed to be replaced as well. He called me to explain. I said I knew they were bad and told him to replace them as well. Yesterday I went to pick up my car and all was better. Weissman Automotive recently expanded and does alignments as well. They did a 4-wheel brake job with new rotors and pads, installed a stainless steel exhaust, replaced for tie rod ends, did an alignment, lubricated the hood release and diagnosed a leaking coolant expansion reservoir in a few days. Weissman Automotive has done great work on my car twice in the past 6 months and I will be back next time my car needs work when I am in the Milwaukee area.

Mike R.
Immediate service
Got me an oil change immediately and did not have to wait at all even though they were busy. Been using their service for decades. Decent shop!

BR
Becky R.
Richfield, WI
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
New tires, battery
Excellent mechanics and customer service. Fair prices.

Kris S.
Hubertus, WI
02/03/2021
Always great service.
Weisman takes great care of us every time.