Bob H.
Pontiac Vibe
06/22/2020
Work done right
Everything that was needed to be done was taken care of and at a reasonable price.

SJ
Scott J.
Ingleside, IL
Dodge Dakota
06/18/2020
Needing repairs while in a jam
In a few words,on the road,from out of town. Front end of my truck in shambles, they got me in,fixed my auto on schedule and did it with excellent communication. Thanks!

AW
Adam W.
Oconomowoc, WI
06/18/2020
Weissmans’s Auto is always honest and up front with their work. They are able to turn things around quicker than most auto shops to get you on the road faster. Would recommend!

KC
Kelley C.
Franklin, WI
Mazda CX-5
06/18/2020
I’ve found my forever car shop
Called to talk about a problem with my car and got it looked at the same day. Received detailed updates as it was getting fixed so there were no surprises. Super knowledgeable, reliable, and so easy to work with. When you walk in, you’re always greeted by a friendly face and know that your car will be looked at by trustworthy individuals that won’t try to sell you something you don’t need. Wish I would have started coming here years ago but glad I will never have to worry about finding a shop again. I highly recommend everyone taking their cars to Ryan and his staff even if it’s just for an oil change, they’re the best!

Arlene M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said she was treated very well by the previous owner and is still treated very well now.

Justin P.
06/17/2020
Friendly & Professional
Friendly staff w/prompt & professional service

SR
Scott R.
Colgate, WI
06/16/2020
People
Excellent service and the people there are outstanding.

CL
Curt L.
06/15/2020
Honest service
I always trust I am paying for repairs that must happen. Done they way work was done 30 years ago. Honesty.

HM
Helen M.
Cedarburg, WI
06/13/2020
Friendly and personal service
Great people. They spent time explaining what was wrong, how they thought it should be fixed. It was a big repair, so it took longer than they anticipated. They kept me informed and explained why it was taking longer. Very personable, I really felt like they were very invested in getting the repair done correctly. Even though it took longer, they charged me exactly what they gave me as the initial estimate.

06/12/2020
Very helpful
Will help you with problems as fast as possible whether by appointment or if you just stop in with a low tire, light out or something more serious

TG
Todd G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the staff is awesome.

Kay M.
Buick Regal
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Kay said she was very pleased with the service. It was good and they did what they said they were doing.

Dave B.
06/10/2020
I wish I coulld go higher than 5
I have been a customer for over 10 years. I should have written this review years ago. In all the time I have been going there, I have not been disappointed once. This is a family run business with great pride in what they do. From the smallest to the largest repair, they get it done right the first time with friendly and knowledgeable service. I have 4 cars and will not go anywhere else.

Mark S.
Ford Edge
06/09/2020
Friendly service at a great price
I had my tire repaired. I am older and brought my car there with nail in tire. They fixed it promptly for me. I never had to change the tire. It made my life easy and I live nearby so I would return again.

TH
Thomas H.
06/09/2020
Nice people. Good work.
Ryan is very pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable and helpful. The work on the car was top notch.

Only problem was someone with dirty pants got the driver seat dirty. Should have covered the seat before sitting on it.