Al S.
04/29/2021
If You live in or near Germantown it's the place to go.
Very friendly and informative. And notified me what need to be done to fix the problem with my van..
I highly recommend them.

DJ
Daniel J.
Nissan Sentra
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business for service.

Jim B.
West Bend, WI
Volvo S80
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Jim said they are honest, they do an exemplary job and they are knowledgeable.

AJ S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/23/2021
Routine oil change on a very old car, we were alerted to look out for possible issues that could occur in the near future. No work was done without permission, which is appreciated.

MV
Mai See V.
Jackson, WI
04/22/2021
Awesome service
Honest mechanics who takes care of their customers.

FW
Fred W.
04/22/2021
Very professional and communicate well
Been going there for years and will continue to.

Colgate, WI
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
04/21/2021
Communication is terrific!
The entire staff did a wonderful job communicating throughout an emissions repair on my 2005 Subaru. I would highly recommend WA to anyone in need of automotive repair.

Janet H.
Mequon, WI
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said they had a good experience.

WS
Wendy S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/20/2021
I’m always well taken care of
This family has maintained our vehicles for many years. There has never been a problem that wasn’t solved without costing a fortune and they look ahead for items that could be a problem in the future so you know what’s coming. These good people are my mechanics and I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

LE
Lisa E.
Oil change...
Weissmans was recommended to us by a friend years ago, and we’d never go anywhere else... our recent visit was just an oil change. They also noticed a nail in our tire (not surprised due to construction within our neighborhood) and fixed that as well. We were also informed of routine maintenance that was suggested at the age/mileage of our vehicle. There’s never any pressure or scare tactics to get you to do work - just information and answers to your questions so you can make an informed decision. We have never been disappointed with the service or work done at Weissmans. It is nice having a place to go that you can trust 100%! Thank you :)

Breanna B.
GMC Acadia
Will be back
Very friendly service. It was our first time going there and although we didn’t have major work done, I still appreciated their prompt, friendly, and professional service that will bring us back.

Sharon B.
Friendly and Honest
They are always friendly and I trust them - their prices are very reasonable.

Braden M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/15/2021
Great prices, great service
Great prices, friendly service, great work

Buick LaCrosse
04/15/2021
Honesty, integrity and friendliness.
I love Weissman Automotive!

Mark M.
04/14/2021
Honest service
I can trust them to do good work at a fair price