EK
Eric K.
10/07/2020
Straight forward
Very helpful! Straight forward. Two other places wouldn’t even touch custom lights which were on vehicle when purchased. They tried to sell it as a “need to go back to stock lights.” Ryan was able to save the custom lights and make an affordable fix. So happy and will be back again!

Matt R.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Saturn L100
10/06/2020
Problem car, emission tests.
I have an older car I use for work transport. I am in the trades and a reliable and gas efficient car is a must. They took my car and fixed it quickly to pass emissions and communicated each step. Thanks again for the great job.

Jeremy P.
Milwaukee, WI
Lexus LS 460
10/05/2020
I highly recommend Weissman Automotive. Excellent customer service and you can tell that they actually care about your vehicle.

Julie P.
10/03/2020
Happy Van!!
I recently had 2 significant maintenance repairs done at Weissmans, I am very satisfied & happy with ALL of work that was done.
Karen in the office setting up the appt was great and Ryan in the shop, keeping in touch with me, letting me know how the repairs were going and if there were any new issues that came up. Honesty, kindness, reliability and comparable costs for the work performed. I did check other local shops and Weissmans was very comparable or better on costs and the peace of mind and customer service that you are given at Weissmans is added satisfaction and security, for repairs you need to have done on your vehicle.

Jane C.
Honda Crosstour
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Jane said she got good service there.

Chris C.
Menomonee Falls, WI
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they are very friendly and the service is fantastic. They don't overcharge. They found the problem quickly. Owners and technicians are all friendly.

NM
Nathan M.
Excellent experience
Great people, and great service!

MK
Mary K.
Mequon, WI
Dodge Avenger
09/30/2020
attentive, clean, fast, and correctly done work
The desk person greeted me upon entry, while helping someone else. When it was my turn she took my information and acknowledged that I would wait for my vehicle. The oil change was done quickly, no leaks or other errors afterward, car was left clean, reasonable price paid, and I was on my way. It sounds like routine and nothing special...but I've had lesser results at most other places I've been. These people do a very good job, all around -from the front desk to the guys in back.

BO
Bill O.
Very knowledgeable
They do great work

SR
Sherry R.
09/29/2020
Always friendly & reliable
Karen and the full staff at Weissman are always friendly and professional. I have complete confidence that they will take care of me and my vehicle.

Chris H.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/29/2020
Great customer service as always
Another excellent experience at Weissman’s. Really appreciate the awesome service provided from a local business here in Germantown.

PD
Peter D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/26/2020
Fast friendly service with professional work.
As usual I received a great job at a reasonable price.

BL
Brenda L.
International Falls, MN
09/25/2020
Awesome customer service
I came down to the area from northern Minnesota and had car trouble about 20 miles away. My friends told me to bring my car here and it was the best advice ever. My car was towed there in a Sunday afternoon. Monday morning I called and explained what happened. They looked at my car right away and called to tell me what was wrong. Ryan was very good at explaining everything about it and kept me updated on the progress. Whenever I called the receptionist was very professional and sympathetic to my circumstances. Thank you everyone for getting it done in a timely manner so I can go home.

Scott C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/25/2020
Best place around
This is the only place I will take my vehicles to get serviced from now on. They are friendly,quick,and efficient.

AD
Anastasia D.
09/24/2020
Awesome
Customer Service is outstanding.