HM
Helen M.
Cedarburg, WI
06/13/2020
Friendly and personal service
Great people. They spent time explaining what was wrong, how they thought it should be fixed. It was a big repair, so it took longer than they anticipated. They kept me informed and explained why it was taking longer. Very personable, I really felt like they were very invested in getting the repair done correctly. Even though it took longer, they charged me exactly what they gave me as the initial estimate.

06/12/2020
Very helpful
Will help you with problems as fast as possible whether by appointment or if you just stop in with a low tire, light out or something more serious

TG
Todd G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the staff is awesome.

Kay M.
Buick Regal
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Kay said she was very pleased with the service. It was good and they did what they said they were doing.

Dave B.
06/10/2020
I wish I coulld go higher than 5
I have been a customer for over 10 years. I should have written this review years ago. In all the time I have been going there, I have not been disappointed once. This is a family run business with great pride in what they do. From the smallest to the largest repair, they get it done right the first time with friendly and knowledgeable service. I have 4 cars and will not go anywhere else.

Mark S.
Ford Edge
06/09/2020
Friendly service at a great price
I had my tire repaired. I am older and brought my car there with nail in tire. They fixed it promptly for me. I never had to change the tire. It made my life easy and I live nearby so I would return again.

TH
Thomas H.
Nice people. Good work.
Ryan is very pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable and helpful. The work on the car was top notch.

Only problem was someone with dirty pants got the driver seat dirty. Should have covered the seat before sitting on it.

Jean S.
Jackson, WI
06/09/2020
Excellent service as always. Been a customer of theirs for over 20 years.

NM
Nate M.
06/08/2020
Friendly and quick service
Friendly and quick service. From the initial phone call and explaining price of repairs to pickup was easy and convenient.

Matt B.
Very good experience
I hate to spend money to fix cars but we needed a repair on my daughters car. Drop the car off and they were able to get it in fairly soon. Called with an estimate and said they would be able to do it while it was on the hoist Which really surprised me because they were super busy. They had the car done by the time I got off work and they even came in under their estimate which was A nice surprise.

ED
Emily D.
Cedarburg, WI
06/05/2020
Great Service and Customer service!
First time going to them. They have a quick response time in getting you schedule and provided great service as well as excellent customer service! I

Ryan B.
Best auto shop around
Excellent service and great family. Always strive to make sure the job was done right.

AF
Ann F.
06/03/2020
Great auto service shop
Excellent customer service! Knowledgeable staff. Ryan answered all my questions and didn't try to sell services I didn't need.

EV
Ed V.
06/01/2020
Another Terrific Experience
Weissman's continues to support our repair needs whenever we need it. We are getting close to being a 20 year customer, and have never had a bad experience! The latest was a brake system issue. Weissman's was able to diagnose and fix the problem.

Matthew H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/01/2020
Tire Repair
Super fast and friendly service, wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else!