Jacob L.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said that he did not receive call backs. They said they'd call back but they never did.

Jeff B.
Milwaukee, WI
Fair
I had my car repaired at a dealership in town and felt like the service was terrible. I picked it up and brought it right to Rick. He was able to figure out my problem immediately and charged me less than a quarter of what the dealer did. I found my new mechanic

R
Randy
Ford E-250 Super Duty
Very friendly and professional
I would highly recommend to anyone.

Cathy S.
Mazda CX-9
Good people
Besides doing great work for our cars for MANY years, everyone who works there is honorable and fair. So helpful and fair in their charges!

LL
Laura L.
Mequon, WI
09/21/2020
Trustworthy with a smile
I have never, not once in over 12 years, second guest their professional opinion or pricing. They get the job done in an honest and fair way. True professionals and the best is they look like they enjoy what they are doing. You will always be greeted with a smile.

PZ
Paul Z.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2020
SUPER SERVICE
I have been bringing my cars and trucks here since they started. And will continue.

KT
Kelly T.
Waukesha, WI
Honda Fit
09/19/2020
Personal Attention
I came in thinking I may have a nail in my tire it had a slow leak. I was seen immediately. Iceman automotive evaluated it found out it was a leaking valve stem that was corroded ordered the replacement part. Scheduled an appointment upon my day off. They replace the valve stem immediately showed me the corroded one I recommend this place to all my friends. Honest and trustworthy, attention to detail, in a timely fashion. I am a customer for life.

NY
Nolan Y.
Colgate, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Nolan said this business solved all he problems with his vehicle in a timely manner. They were very efficient. They isolated the problem and did not try to over sell him on anything.

BO
Brian O.
Brookfield, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
09/17/2020
Air conditioner fixed
quick, honest and reasonably priced for the work.

James C.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/15/2020
Fantastic service from everyone there!
The people at Weissman treat you like family. They take great strides to explain what is needed to fix your car. Very trustworthy and appreciate their efforts!

C C.
09/11/2020
Super Job
Excellent Service on my Audi S6.

TL
Tammie L.
09/10/2020
Excellent Service!!
I just moved here from out of state. I googled auto repair and this was the first place that popped up with 4.7 stars and 147 reviews. I am very pleased with the quality of work. Explained what needed to be fixed with quotes and time.

Tom S.
09/10/2020
Latest visit to Weissman’s
I have been using this repair shop for years and have always been satisfied with the service and the way I have been treated

David G.
Jeep Cherokee
09/08/2020
Review of our Jeep
my review of my Jeep came in a timely fashion will help determine a selling price

Mike H.
Jeep Cherokee
09/08/2020
Great people and always do a great job!
I can always depend on great service with a fair price!