CK
Corvan K.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Corvan said the business always does a good job. He says the business is honest and has good pricing.

Oconomowoc, WI

Slinger, WI
Cadillac SRX
07/14/2020
Best Service
I have tried many automotive service centers including dealers and Weissman provides the best and predictable service. I simply know my vehicle will be fixed.

Butler, WI
Ford Transit Wagon
07/10/2020
Truck repair
As a service technician, I appreciate how fast you guys get me back on the road. It's important to me and my customers.
Thanks again.

John S.
07/09/2020
Great customer service, fair pricing
Quick, professional, friendly service.

WR
Wendy R.
Grafton, WI
07/08/2020
Super friendly and knowledgeable.
I always know i am going to receive great sercice!

PM
Phillip M.
Consistent and reliable
Weissman’s is a reputable repair shop that treats you in a straight or manner. They have competent mechanics and take care of issues in a timely and consistent way.

ED
Elliot D.
07/08/2020
Always listen to what you tell them.
Darlene and I are always pleased with the Weissman work on both of our cars. That's why we keep coming back when they need maintenance.
Keep good people in your employ. That's always important!
Thank you for your assistance yesterday.
You were very busy and that speaks volumes!

Donna G.
07/06/2020
Patient and Kind
Breaking down driving through and not being from the area, I was very happy to come across and have Weissman recommended by another local company. Even though the business was very busy on a Monday morning, they were able to assist me promptly and explain things in depth. I appreciated their level of customer service and the options they provided to be able to help me out.

Brookfield, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
07/06/2020
Awesome and Trustworthy
Very professional and knowledgeable. Repaired our vehicle quickly and done right. Did not try and upsell ike other places. Very reasonable prices. Excellent communication throughout. Definitely a repeat customer.

Robert M.
Menomonee Falls, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent service, completed in a timely fashion
Once again I had a great repair job completed by the fantastic technicians at Weissman. Quoted me promptly on the cost, and got it fixed quicker than anticipated. There's a reason I keep going back there.

Cassidy S.
Milwaukee, WI
07/02/2020
Excellent Customer Service Every Time
Weissman Auto never disappoints. Friendly, fast and always great customer service.

CO
Cathy O.
Saturn VUE
07/01/2020
I trust them and know my car will be thoroughly checked and taken care of. Very accomodating and friendly.

LP
Lori P.
07/01/2020
This place always goes out of there way to help you out! Honest, reliable great service!! I trust them to give me a honest evaluation of the issues!

Dave B.
06/30/2020
The Staff is exceptional
Great people make a great business!