GK
Gus K.
02/05/2021
Always the best
The whole crew at Weissmanns is great. Karen is friendly and always explains things thoroughly. Ryan always gets me in and finds the best route to go to resolve the problem. Rides home are great. Highly recommend!

Jon P.
Sun Prairie, WI
02/04/2021
Weissman Automotive treats me like a valued customer.
Weissman Automotive has serviced my parent's and other relatives cars for a number of years. I live near Madison, but I occasionally need work done on my car that can't wait till I can get my car to my mechanic in Madison so I took my BMW to Weissman Automotive last summer. A brake line rusted which caused my brake pedal to get soft. I took my car there on a Friday morning and they had it finished by the end of the day. In between, they MADE a brake line and put it on my car, getting me back on the road 8 hours later. One of their employees gave me a ride to a landscaping job I was doing in Mequon with all of my tools as well. Last week my exhaust system started leaking on my way from Madison to Milwaukee. I called Weissman and they had my car in the next day. I left my car there and gave Karen a list of things wrong with my car. Next day Ryan called me and said my whole exhaust system needed to be replaced after the convertor. He gave me the price and I did some research. I found a stainless steel cat-back exhaust online and had it shipped to Weissman. One of the things on my list was rear brakes. Ryan looked at them and told me they needed to be replaced all the way around. No surprise to me. My 2001 BMW 330ci has over 180,000 miles so I told him to do the front and rear brakes. While working on my car, he noticed the tie rod ends needed to be replaced as well. He called me to explain. I said I knew they were bad and told him to replace them as well. Yesterday I went to pick up my car and all was better. Weissman Automotive recently expanded and does alignments as well. They did a 4-wheel brake job with new rotors and pads, installed a stainless steel exhaust, replaced for tie rod ends, did an alignment, lubricated the hood release and diagnosed a leaking coolant expansion reservoir in a few days. Weissman Automotive has done great work on my car twice in the past 6 months and I will be back next time my car needs work when I am in the Milwaukee area.

Mike R.
Immediate service
Got me an oil change immediately and did not have to wait at all even though they were busy. Been using their service for decades. Decent shop!

BR
Becky R.
Richfield, WI
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
New tires, battery
Excellent mechanics and customer service. Fair prices.

Kris S.
Hubertus, WI
02/03/2021
Always great service.
Weisman takes great care of us every time.

GT
Gary T.
02/03/2021
Always A-1
Been a customer for quite awhile with multiple vehicles and will not go anywhere else. Customer service abounds in every aspect of my experiences.
Their work is over the top and their caring attitude even higher. Customer for life !!!

Richard B.
01/30/2021
Very friendly and knowledgable. Able to fix a broken wiper in less than an hour. Highly recommend for tire choices
Great location and always on top of repair info

Slinger, WI
Cadillac SRX
01/29/2021
Great service plus required to have repairs completed by a specific time and they did.

John W.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/25/2021
Honest, friendly place.
We've been going to Weissman for many years. They are always honest and do a great job.

LR
Lauralee R.
GMC Acadia
01/22/2021
Great service!!
Great service every time!! Awesome staff too.

Jim B.
West Bend, WI
Volvo S80
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the people were incredibly honest, incredibly effective, knew what they were doing and didn't charge him an arm and a leg. He was tickled to use them.

SP
Scott P.
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the staff are friendly, kind, provide professional service, explained everything very well and he was very pleased with the quality of work.

Larry M.
Milwaukee, WI
Dodge Avenger
01/16/2021
Dodge avenger
Once again I'm happy with my experience at weissman auto. Thank you weissmans. Larry m.

James C.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chrysler Pacifica
01/15/2021
Regular maintenance
Great service. They took care of me in a very timely manner and answered all my questions concerning my car. Only place I’ll take my cars for service.

PD
Peter D.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/14/2021
Always great service, good listeners and fair pricing!