GT
Gary T.
Kia Sorento
02/10/2020
Awesome
Awesome service as always!

Mark H.
Subaru Impreza
02/07/2020
Number One Choice For Car Repair
We have been going to Weissman for years as they are number one choice for car repair. They have always been very good and honest with us about our vehicles. We recommend them to all of our friends.

Denise C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020
Another Successful Visit
My car had to be towed (and luckily, I knew it would be in good hands at Weissman's). The engine just shut off while I was driving on a Saturday night (only 6 blocks from my house). Ryan kept me well apprised of the efforts they were making to discover the problem. I was only without my car for 2 days. It was just a sensor problem. Ryan was able to diagnose and fix in just 2 days. Thank you all for your kind and quick/accurate service.

Tom S.
Mequon, WI
02/05/2020
Friendly, professional, close to home
My mom knows more of your service than me. But can you take my dad's name off of your billing and put my mom's on it? Georgia.

GK
Gus K.
02/05/2020
The people that run Weissman are awesome
Have been working with Weissman for over 3 years. They have been honest and done great work on all my vehicles! I reccomend them highly!

Billy M.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Traverse
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Billy said he trusts the staff and is pleased with the service provided.

HL
Harold L.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Harold said this business has good service and they're quick.

Jean S.
Buick LaCrosse
02/03/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, listens to my concerns
Friendly to all customers , knows a lot about vehicles, answers our questions we ask, likes to correct what is not working correctly, listens to our concerns.

NW
Nancy W.
01/31/2020
Extremely friendly
We have been taking our cars here for many years. Extremely friendly competent people. Competitive prices.

PK
Patti K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
01/31/2020
This place gives great friendly service.

TL
Trish L.
Outstanding service
Exceptional service and customer.

Marion B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/30/2020
Very informative on the condition of my vehicle and what I need to be aware of for repairs in the future

Mark M.
Honest people
Good honest business

CR
Craig R.
Mequon, WI
01/29/2020
Friendly place with great mechanics. And, best of all, they stand behind their work

Jackie W.
Ford Edge
01/28/2020
Excellent, Honest and Friendly Service!
Thank You Weissman Auto for your excellent service! I felt very safe driving my vehicle tonight after picking it up! I love that my car is quiet again and your quality service solved the problems that where diagnosed! I always appreciate your honest assessment and information before any service you provide! Thank You! 😁
I will See you at my next oil change!