NS
Nancy S.
Valley Center, CA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she's never been disappointed with this business.

Aaron S.
Nissan Titan
05/15/2018
Fast and fair

Michael M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he was really impressed with the service the business provided.

Kathryn B.
Ramona, CA
05/13/2018
Fast prompt courteous service
Stopping in to get a headlight bulb replaced I also mentioned trouble with the radio. I got a new headlight and the technician reset the radio so once again I can use the AUX setting in my 2003 Hyundai. With more than 180,000 miles on my car, I appreciate the excellent care they provide the car, and the great customer service I get!

Jim H.
Kia Sportage
05/13/2018
Like your commerical says, "We treat our customers like family."
Thanks, Brian. I took advantage of your offer to have my auto serviced this week. I was very satisfied. With a few miles as I drive it will be awhile before I am back again, so don't forget about me.

Raul G.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Raul said the staff members are quick and accurate. They call customers before doing the work.

AJ
Andre J.
San Diego, CA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the staff were nice and polite. The service took longer than it should have though. The customer service was good, and they kept him informed.

LT
Linda T.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Linda said Bill and his staff were friendly, timely, and thorough. The facility was nice and clean.

Richard M.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they were excellent. They were very nice and gave him all the information he asked for. He had a pleasant visit. The work was done fast. He will go back to them when he needs more work done.

Anonymous avatar
Porsche Boxster
04/28/2018
Scheduled a smog check - smooth and efficient as usual - great customer service. I have been good jg here for the past 6 years +.

Marcy L.
04/23/2018
fast and easy smog check
Made a request for a quote online, the response was quick. They followed up with my appointment time. It took less than 30 minutes for my smog check. Everyone was very friendly. The smog check price was reasonable for my make and model. I got my smog certificate at the end of the service. AAA discounts on select services. Highly recommend.

Craig M.
San Diego, CA
04/20/2018
Prompt, friendly and quality service!
As always, service at West Escondido Automotive is top-notch! I scheduled a smog check with less than 24 hours notice and they fit me in! The service took less than a half hour, and the staff was friendly and courteous. The coffee in the waiting room was pretty darn good too! I’ve been to West Escondido for several fixes, and I’ve been pleased every time.

Jared H.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jared said they did the work well. He is happy with the service and quotes. They were on time.

Richard B.
Toyota Tundra
04/15/2018
Fast, honest, fair price
First time there. They fit me in for last appt. Did the smog in 30 minutes. Seem very thorough and competitive.

DN
Dominik N.
Fallbrook, CA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Dominik said the service was good. Everything went smoothly and the vehicle was repaired. The staff members explained things very well. They told him what had gone wrong and they stayed within the estimate they provided. The repairs did look good. He appreciated the quick service.

GM
George M.
04/13/2018
Good, speedy service
Made an appointment online to get my vehicle a smog check. When I arrived, they greeted me quickly, got my vehicle setup in their system, and started the work right away. They quoted about 30-40 minute wait time but was pleasantly surprised when around 25 minutes in they let me know my vehicle was ready.

Al M.
Bonsall, CA
Ford Expedition
04/13/2018
They have a good reputation, but not sure if I will be back.
1. When I scheduled the appointment I was not told that the car needed to stay all day. Thus, I had no means to return home and I had to rent a car. I could have arranged for a ride if my appointment was on another and day and I was told it would be there two days.

2. When I picked up my car, it appeared the outside was washed??, but the interior had grease on the steering wheel and side door handle. I didn't notice the grease until I looked at my hands. My hands were covered with grease and on the way driving the car home, it was necessary for me to stop and clean the steering wheel and wash my hands...they were soooo dirty. The paper napkin I used was very greasy.

3, The fellas at the counter were not customer friendly or very pleasant, either.
It might help if they smiled when they told me the repair would be $2000.

4. A few days before I took my Mercedes to a different shop and the experience was so very different. It was a five star experience.

AG
Amelito G.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Amelito said he was very impressed for his first visit, and will absolutely bring his other vehicles to the facility. The staff was professional, and seemed to be willing to do what it takes.

Trudi S.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric. He said the staff was very knowledgeable. Eric said the facility was fully staffed and willing to go the extra mile to provide great customer service.

LA
Lara A.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He said the service is great. The staff gives detailed and timely feedback on the service process. The service is done well.