Rita C.
Hyundai Azera
03/27/2020
Great!
Friendly service. I'm still getting acquainted, but impressed so far!

BJ
Ben J.
03/24/2020
These guys are consistently great!
Even in the world of Coronavirus and such, These guys are open and willing to help! I have been a customer for quite a while, and work with Brian on a number of industry initiatives. Great folks - while we're all shuttered in, get those lingering maintenance items taken care of while you're not using your vehicle as much!

Diane W.
03/23/2020
Satisfied knowing the job was done correctly
This auto repair company takes the time to do the work correctly the first time. Very satisfied with the service and will continue to service my car at West Escondido Automotive and Transmission.
Thanks for your dedication to quality workmanship.
Sincerely, DAW

FG
Fred Jr. G.
Oceanside, CA
Lexus ES 330
03/20/2020
Superb Experience and Great Business - Fixed Right the First Time!
Honest work, great service advisors. Top notch!

LC
Launa C.
Vista, CA
FIAT 500
03/17/2020
Awesome Service
The team at West Escondido is amazing . They have great communication and provide updates via text.
The work was done quickly and they even offer a AAA discount ! Highly recommend them for any automotive work you need done

Carm S.
Scion tC
03/10/2020
First time here. I'll be back. I know good people when I meet them.
Got the best price on an oil change in the city. I dropped my car off at 7 A.M.. They gave me a ride home, Called me to let me know what else needed to be done. Got the job done in I think record time and then picked me up to get my car. And to pay the bill of course. These guys are good. Like I said, I'll be back.

Jesse B.
Fallbrook, CA
03/06/2020
Honest & Helpful!!
Came here after being referred by the extended warranty company- they were beyond helpful and would not let the dealership we purchased the car from provide us with sub-par parts that caused the issues in the first place. They truly had our backs and they continued to do so after we encountered more issues, caused by the incorrect battery being placed by the dealer in our BMW. These guys went the extra mile for us and now we will be continued customers when we have the need for any maintenance big or small on our car. Thank you for being honest and looking our for the best interest of your customers even if it means not completing the required repairs yourselves!

Joe D.
03/05/2020
West Escondido Automotive aces it
Friendly, courteous, always professional. Everyone at West Escondido Automotive is knowledgeable and there for you. This is an honest team of auto mechanics.

BD
Bob D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/05/2020
Recent repairs
G35 in for catalytic replacement. Had a little trouble getting the right one, but can't blame West Escondido for that. Had some knucklehead at parts sending the wrong one. Service Manager Matt was very good. Knowledgeable,friendly and kept me informed. West Escondido is a trustworthy repair facility. I highly recommend

GB
George B.
Chrysler 300M
02/27/2020
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Friendly staff, great service. They do the job right the first time.

RL
Richard L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/24/2020
Mercedes 2004
Excellent service with clear description of required repairs.

Doug M.
02/21/2020
Great Job.
Tim (who I deal with the most) and Bill tag all the bases. Plus the unseen mechanics do a great job. Thank youGreat Job

Robert S.
San Diego, CA
02/19/2020
Trustworthy. Competent. Friendly.
A good auto shop where they do good mechanical, reliable. and upfront work. I met the owner Brian Bowersock and he runs good shops in San Diego.

Oceanside, CA
Lexus ES 330
02/18/2020
Another Top-Notch Experience!
Vehicle was repaired on time, on budget. Great staff and terrific service!

Vista, CA
Jaguar XJ
02/10/2020
Jaguar XJL
Great service and great prices. I now bring all my cars to them.