DA
Debra A.
07/24/2021
Honest, caring, hard working.
Even if there is a slight misunderstanding, the folks at West Escondido Automotive and Transmission are professional, friendly, amiable, and work hard to provide excellent service.

Andrew S.
Toyota Pickup
07/18/2021
Honest service
I feel that the work that was done on my truck was done right and correctly. It was serviced in a timely fashion and when I got the vehicle back it ran great. I will bring my other vehicles to West automotive group in Escondido next time they need to be serviced. I am happy and pleased. Thank you guys for the great work

Poway, CA
07/13/2021
Great!
West Escondido automotive is amazing! They explained everything and were very professional.

Ray M.
Poway, CA
07/10/2021
Work performed in an efficient and professional manner.
The service was fast and on time. The staff were helpful and efficient.

EL
Enrique L.
San Marcos, CA
Volkswagen Routan
07/08/2021
Great, because the techs provide explanation of work needed and work accomplished.
Had vehicle analysis for check engine alerts. Seveal were found and several were repaired. I retrieved my van yesterday and after 20 miles of driving the check engine warning alerted again. Today is Thursday, the only day of the week that they allow customers to make repair appointments. Since the additional alert happened after their shop closed, I couldn't make an appointment. I'm hoping to still have it looked at without this weekly appointment. Last time I waited six days for an appointment. I don't have much time to wait because the vehicle must pass smog check to qualify for registeration. The state won't allow smog certification with vehicle displaying check engine alerts.

GR

Fred S.
San Marcos, CA
06/30/2021
my experience at West Automotive and Transmission
because they treat me more like a friend than a customer

Christopher M.
06/30/2021
Great Service and attention to detail
After two failed transmissions on our Ford Ranger in less that 87,000 miles, both installed by Ford, thanks to West Escondido Automotive & Transmission our truck runs better than when it was new! They installed a quality replacement transmission with a great warranty. My Service Rep Dylan Hyle was very helpful and kept me updated throughout the process. Going forward I will use West Escondido Automotive & Transmission to service all our vehicles.

Casey C.
Vista, CA
06/27/2021
Great service, thank you!
Five starts for West Escondido Auto! Great service, friendly, efficient, and right on time, thank you!

Jim L.
Wrightwood, CA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/27/2021
Great service. Very friendly.
Excellent customer service, Mat was very professional and knowledgeable. The major work done was with professional mechanics. They took care of my SUV like it was there own, and I was able to leave with my car with no worries. The shuttle service was great. The driver, Leo is a great driver and very friendly.

GO
Gerald O.
Vista, CA
06/26/2021
Very Thorough
This place treats you with respect
Answered all my questions

Tony B.
06/18/2021
Reliable, professional
These guys are honest and professional. They stand behind their work. They're kinda pricey but you get what you pay for....

Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus ES 350
06/17/2021
Great competent people!
Everyone at West Escondido Automotive from Tim, who I deal with, to the young men who take me to and from the business to my home while my car is being worked on, are kind friendly and very competent at their jobs. I recommend this company
Highly.

Selwyn W.
06/17/2021
Service on 05 Mustang
Thank you Matt and all the Techs there on a awesome job . My Son is quite pleased on the work done on the 05 Mustang GT. Excellent feedback from your staff Brain!!!!
I will says Job Well Done.

TK
Travis K.
Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2021
Awesome
Great staff. Friendly, knowledgeable. Work was completed quickly and at a good price. I won’t take my car anywhere else.