Cathy S.
02/23/2021
Awesome
I trust these guys, which is hard to find in an automotive repair shop. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Toyota Prius Prime
02/21/2021
kind, easy to work with, quality service
easy going and very knowledgable. trusted and amazing quality service. they do it right.

Encinitas, CA
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
02/18/2021
I feel they actually try to fix what's broken.
I feel you get your monies worth. They fix what is broken and there aren't any mystery issues.
I have a challenging vehicle, 20 years old, and not a lot of parts. West Escondido Automotive & Transmission has been able to find parts and get things working.

RO
Richard O.
02/13/2021
Friendly service
Came in for an oil change. A 40 point check showed a couple of problems that really needed immediate attention. I know that it may be a sales opportunity for the business, but it also gives me information I need to keep my car running safely. Will be back next week to address these issues.

Michael C.
Toyota Tundra
02/09/2021
In and out smog process a success
Needed to get my truck smog tested to register it again. Called, made a same day appointment and a total of a half hour invested yielded success.
They sent the DMV the passed certificate and now I can register the vehicle.

SA
Sherice A.
San Marcos, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
02/05/2021
Honestly when above & beyond
Matt provided excellent service for my Chevy Traverse that needed a new transmission. When he found two extra things that needed to be repaired he completed them at no additional charge. Matt was friendly, honest & easy to communicate with.

John & Carol T.
02/03/2021
Knowledge, integrity, friendliness
From scheduling to pick-up, West Esc is 5-star professional.

02/01/2021
Surprised to be dissappointed.
The day of my scheduled appointment for 7:30a, the weather was bad. Raining and most likely contributed to possibly not hearing the sound of scrapping from the front driver side wheel. Since then weather being dry, I have had a couple of people accompanying me as I drove and agreed with the location of the noise emanating from the driver side wheel. No one heard anything from the rear as what would cost me $128.00 just to investigate for the dismantling of the brakes. I would like to bring the car back in, and I would drive with a technician to be passenger. Hopefully on a dry day. I also think it would be a more professional appearance on the bill to have the technicians name, start time, time the client was notified of discovery and time when the job is done signed off by the technician, and when the client was called/notified. If you could in the near future reschedule me for another appointment. My previous experience has been great, this one I will say weather interfered.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 02/05/2021

Sir,

Your satisfaction is of the highest importance and I am sure you are aware of that after your last visit today. I did want to wait to respond till after we had reinspected your vehicle, Tim reached out to you on the 1st once you stated there was still a concern and made you an appointment for today. I would also like to point out we have performed both inspections on Feb 1, 2021 and Today on Feb 5th, 2021 at no cost to you and put every effort forward to alleviate your concern. Since today we found the rubber boots making noise on your axles, at no charge sprayed them with Silicone spray and alleviated the noise. Unfortunately, when the vehicle came in during the rain the other day, once the boots are wet, they do not make noise and therefore we could not pinpoint this concern. I hope you understand that we work extremely hard to make sure you are satisfied that being said the vehicle must cooperate a bit and be having the concern when we when we are attempting to diagnosis it. This vehicle does have some other noises, but they are not the noise you were concerned with and I understand that. Please understand we also want you to be satisfied with your service with us, hopefully we have elevated our standing with you after the effort we have put in. If you would like to speak with me directly Please feel free to call anytime as we are all here to help. Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

Robert M.
Encinitas, CA
01/26/2021
They always do great work and provide excellent customer service. Never recommend anything not needed.

San Diego, CA
01/18/2021
Quality services, and Staff.
I was pressed for time and for a smog test .Made apoytment late in afternoon,was in first thing the next morning. Service writer was curtiouse,as well as the smog etc. In and out . Great experience. Thanks well done.

Alex B.
01/17/2021
Prioritizing Customer Satisfaction
Time and time again these guys continue to do an amazing job and ensure I am satisfied with the work. From getting me into the shop as soon as possible to pointing out little details on the car I should be addressing or I have overlooked. They also look out for me when it comes to cost and what I can get done now and what I can put off. They are very considerate of customers' needs.

Melody S.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021
The workers are friendly and courteous. They greet you upon entering and let you know they are aware you are there. The shuttle driver is very friendly and makes your transportation enjoyable. They let you know if other things are of concern on your vehicle and how to manage them. I really appreciate that.

GB
George B.
Dodge Dakota
01/09/2021
GREAT SERVICE
great and timely service. Takes good care of all our vehicles.

John W.
Honda Civic del Sol
12/19/2020
Best Diagnosis staff
. Always locate the ACTUAL problem!

San Marcos, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/15/2020
Thank you!!!
If this shop can’t fix it no one can, I had a check engine light that would not go away. The technicians at West Escondido Automotive and Transmission excepted the challenge. Technicians 1 check engine light 0, Special Thanks to my service advisor Aldo he kept me informed and up to date on all work and cost of repairs, and to the techs out back for getting me back on the road. Thanks Again to the West Escondido Automotive and Transmission Team!!!!