Oceanside, CA
Nissan Titan
08/06/2020
fast, friendly service....
I don't have much to say..... You folks do good work....

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
07/29/2020
'93SaturnCare
Extremely responsive to my needs regarding this car and keeping it a joy to drive. Provided detailed reports with explanations on a regular basis regarding progress or findings and adjusted the work order accordingly.

Jeff R.
07/24/2020
could not fix my truck
I brought my truck to West because of ther reputation of diagnosing problems. They had my truck for 3 days, charged me close to $500 and I still have the same problem without a diagnosis.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 07/25/2020

Jeff,

I am terribly sorry that we could not meet your expectations when it comes to diagnosing your vehicle, we truly work hard to make sure all clients are satisfied and for that, I apologize sincerely. As stated to you from Aldo further diagnosis and time are needed to track down this concern. As you are aware the concerns with your vehicle are very Intermittent. We spent time testing and verify all the active data on your vehicle, for example fuel pressure, Mass Air Flow Grams per second, Fuel control and many other tests that we documented the results on the invoice. All the information is within specifications currently. We did recommend and performed with your permission a Fuel Induction service as the throttle body of your vehicle was heavily coked and the Valve’s had Carbon Build up. This service did help drivability and response of the engine. That being said we are aware that there was still an intermittent concern, As we advise you we had expended the amount of time that we charged for in performing all the relevant tests and we would need more time and money for a deeper diagnosis. Please understand your vehicle is experiencing a concern that not even the Power train Control Module can see. There are no relative events stored in the power train Module in relation to this concern. I know you requested to pick up the vehicle, I hope you understand it is not that the vehicle can not be fixed, it is spending the time and effort which equates to dollars to get to the bottom of your intermittent concern, this is not a normal concern and there will require a lot more effort and time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself directly as I am here to Help Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

Catie B.

Marilyn H.
Poway, CA
07/11/2020
Very good servic3
I am always confident that my car is serviced professionally and completely when I take it to West Escondido Automotive.

RL
Richard L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/11/2020
Professionals
West Escondido are real Mercedes professional, not like Escondido Mercedes Dealer who can't make simple lamp repair.

Bill S.
07/09/2020
I like them.
Was being screwed by Toyota Dealer Sevice. WEAT helped out. Won't do dealer service ever again, unless recall related.

John B.
07/08/2020
Excellent service.
Very pleased with the service. Your technician found issues that my previous garage did not. You have one of the cleanest shops I have ever seen. The service guys were all very helpful and professional. You are pretty pricey, but you pay for good service and the discounts help with the final cost. Only concern was that it took two full days to get the service done, but maybe that was because I only came in for an oil change and all these other issues came up. That led me to a question: Do you normally not do small maintenance jobs like oil changes, but specialize mostly in big jobs like on transmissions? Thank you for the excellent work you did on my truck.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 07/09/2020

John,

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle, The Answer to the question is yes we perform oil, filter and lube services day in and day out and normally vehicles are in and out with an appointment, I did see we ended up doing suspension work which took extra time on your vehicle. Thank you for your patience and rest assured the next oil service will take a lot less time! Please let me know if I can help you In any other way, Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us. Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071

WI
Wayde I.
07/01/2020
Thanks again West Escondido Automotive.
Once again West Escondido Automotive has exceeded my expectations. They got my truck fixed right the first time and on time. There staff is extremely professional. I highly recommend West Escondido Automotive for any Automotive repairs. Thanks again guys!!!

FR
Frank R.
Fallbrook, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/26/2020
The service was excellent and very thorough. Very caring to make sure that you were satisfied.
I have already recommended to .y friends.

LC
Linda C.
06/20/2020
It’s great to have a place to go for my car work where I know they are honest and know what they are doing.
I’m so glad to have had West Escondido Automotive recommended to me when I needed a place for my car’s needs. Some other places I had tried left me feeling like I wasn’t sure I could trust them. This group is always pleasant, efficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. 👍👍👍

AW
Anne W.
06/20/2020
Trustworthy staff
I always know I can count on these guys to get the job done and I trust them every time I come here. They are not about taking your money or telling you what you don’t need. Safety is definitely first with them and they are very thorough in their work. Great mechanics for sure!

Jeff R.
06/19/2020
Good thorough service
Very professional service. They figured out the problem, called to report and fixed the problem quickly.

GC
George C.
06/18/2020
Satisfied Customer
Had a great experience with West Automotive, they gave me a complete inspection of repairs the truck needed. We reviewed, there was no pressure to have work done, no push to make unwarranted repairs. Truck runs great, please with options and work completed.

GC
George C.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2020
Relentless Pursuit
We brought our car in for a noise issue, they continued to look for the issue and even purchased some new test equipment to assist with finding the noise. They advised on he status and did not conduct any work until we confirmed the cost and approved the repair. I appreciate the thorough issue resolution and work completed.