Valued Customer
San Diego, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/14/2021
Brian you guys are awesome you always do a good job for us I appreciate everything God bless this is Scott Cindy was solar west Glass tanning
Thank you so much for a excellent work on the van look forward to doing business with you in the future

Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021
car tune up
I would like to thank everyone that took care of my car you are all very pleasant and seem to be good moods that really makes a dirrerence

Don G.
Vista, CA
05/13/2021
They care about you as a customer.
They take the time to explain options that are open to you as a customer.

TC
Tanner C.
05/11/2021
Super helpful , price friendly , no greasy salesman .
Needed a few things done on my truck . Got it in there expecting to wait about a week and half , they managed to get it all done in a matter of a few days . Really helped out and worked with me with financing options . I see why these guys have such good reviews ! They’ve earned it

HH
Helen H.
05/09/2021
Respectful manner and competent workmanship
After not driving my car for a few months, I brought it in for oil, lube and assessment of general condition. I was not surprised to be told several items were in need of repair. I have always been treated fairly by West Escondido, so I authorized the work. My 2005 car is now driving like it just came off the lot 12 years ago. All repairs were explained to my satisfaction prior the work being done and the car was returned to me in less than 24 hours. I was given free shuttle service on the day my car was dropped off and then when it was returned to me. In addition, my car was returned to me clean.
I would recommend West Escondido to all my friends

Dinah M.
05/04/2021
First Class Service
I appreciate your first class customer service and excellent care of my vehicle over the years.

Robert C.
San Diego, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/29/2021
Good service and reasonable price.
My vehicle was scheduled and it was taken care of without difficulty. I couldn't ask for more.

Janice G.
04/23/2021
Buick Enclave
At West Escondido automotive - they are very thorough and very accommodating! they recommended additional work which was done in a timely manner . They are up-to-date with the most current computer systems. they were able to go from A-to-Z and tell me what needed to be done with my car! And of course they were able to go A to Z to tell me what worked with my car. When my car was going to take longer because of the parts that needed to be ordered, they delivered my car to my home washed and cleaned.😀 above and beyond thank you West Escondido Automotive!

Janice G.
Buick Enclave
04/22/2021
Buick check up
We brought our vehicle in to get a smog check a light fixed on the front parking light and an oil change. there was additional work that was recommended. We excepted the recommendations. the total for the work done was $1900. when the car came back to our home the first thing that my husband noticed was that the light that was supposed to be fixed was still out!
He was a little bit concerned and disappointed as to what light was fixed and why the light on the passenger side was still out.
Janice

James C.
Mazda CX-9
04/08/2021
On top with your expertise, with the best customer service to go with keeping us safe on the highways.
I have confidence in your expertise and how thorough your team is in finding and assessing the condition of the car's critical operational areas, with the added bonus of suggesting a priority list with both safety first and the expense involved when needed work is found. Your operation hours, your courtesy lift to home, office, etc., and your experienced Advisors all round out the experience of "fixing the vehicle" a pleasant and efficient event.

AP
Armondo P.
Kia Soul
04/04/2021
West Escondido Automotive service with integrity.
I have no issues with West Escondido Automotive, I've been a customer for over 20 years. Brian runs a tight ship, his crew has always been professional and courteous. The next generation of Palomares drivers are beginning to use them, because of the integrity of the business.

San Marcos, CA

Monika M.
Burbank, CA
03/31/2021
Trustworthy and reliable
Work done perfectly, finished before expected, courteous, helpful and kind. A rare combination these days. Highly recommend them.

Ramon M.
Kia Soul
03/30/2021
Very professional people
I took in my car for a AAA 30 point free inspection and it took all day but I found out that I needed some repairs to be done , at this point I didn’t have the money to do it since it was going to cost over $1800.00. I will be back for those repairs as I save money because I am retired.