Melody S.
Nissan Versa Note
09/20/2019
very satisied
Been to West Escondido Automotive 2 weeks in succession with 2 different cars for an oil change. Both times they took me home and then picked me up to retrieve my autos. Everyone was very professional but nice and I will definitely recommend them and go back myself when needed. Thank you West Escondido!!

Marlene H.
09/16/2019
I can trust them
All their employees are master mechanics and they know vehicles, old or new. They are courteous and treat men and women equally. They want to make sure you are satisfied and your vehicle runs the way you want.

Melody S.
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2019
very satisfied
Been taking our cars to West Escondido Automotive for several years now and have always been very satisfied. They are prompt with their service and know when something is wrong and how to fix it. I will continue to go there and recommend it to friends and family.

GM

San Jacinto, CA
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
Very Professional But A little Show In Giving Customer Updates
They were generally very professional. It did take them 5 days to get to my car but a weekend and holiday was mostly the reason. I liked the discounted diagnostic fee for AAA members. They easily handed my car over to AAA to be transported back to my home area. The only negative was that they were slow in giving me updates on the status of my vehicle.

ZB

Enrique L.
San Marcos, CA
Volkswagen Routan
08/30/2019
Excellent management, customer service, and mechanical service... honest folks. Poor AAA discount.
Four out of five stars because of poor AAA discount. Broken down in Escondido, I asked AAA for a tow to VW dealership for transmission evaluation. AAA said they would be happy to take the Routan to VW dealership, but recommended a AAA certified repair shop. Selling that recommendation, AAA said West Escondido Automotive & Transmission had reliable and trusted service, great pricing and AAA discount. Oh, AAA discount? The only AAA discount I have experience have be vacation trip discounts and traveling hotel/motel discounts...which have proven to be great deals. So I was glad to allow your repair shop to repair my car. But, after billing, I was disappointed at the $50 discount on a $5000 repair bill. That is a 1% discount, a one-percent bill savings.

Shame on AAA for proudly highlighting a one-percent discount selling point. Four stars out five because I am disappointed with you for offering a one-percent discount and thinking that will bring in AAA customers for auto repair.

Cc: AAA
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 09/02/2019

Enrique,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for your trust in us and allowing us to service and repair your vehicle, it means a lot to myself and the whole West Automotive Group. I do apologize about the discount disappointment, the discounts are set by AAA. I am here to help in any way I can if you would like to discuss fuirther please give me a call at your convenience at 760-741-0071, Brian Bowersock

NS
Nancy S.
08/28/2019
Honest
Great service, honest about the issues my car had and what my options were.

BP
Bob P.
08/25/2019
Robert Pfankuch's experience
I sent my son to get his truck fixed because I know west is honest. Unfortunately it is very expensive to have trucks repaired so I take it where I have faith and trust. I brought my Jeep to these guys some months back where I was prepared to replace a transmission or clutch but was told it wasn't required. I only needed to replace the fluid. They knew they could have sold me a transmission with out question but chose to help me rather than make a buck off me. Good people even when no one is looking.

Ramon M.
Kia Soul
08/24/2019
professional and AAA certified
They looked at my car after a free 40 point inspection and pointed out some maintenance issues and so I went ahead and did some of the work and will bring it back for the other repairs also the cost was less than the dealership.

GA
Glen A.
08/16/2019
Great Service, but a bit expensive.
Great service by Matt. The fee is a bit too steep though.

NE
Nathan E.
08/14/2019
SOLID WORK AND TIMELY SERVICE
AS ALWAYS THE WORK WAS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND MY JEEP WAS READY FASTER THAN I EXPECTED

CA
Charles A.
07/22/2019
A/C Inop.
It took them a week plus to repair my A/C on my truck but it wasn't their fault, the parts came in damaged and new ones had to be re-ordered. All said and done, I'm happy.

BA
Benjamin A.
San Diego, CA
07/19/2019
Couldn't be more happier!
It has been a pleasure coming to this automotive shop as always. Tim is gracious and very personable. Explained to me the importance of how and why the replacement of all my fuel injectors are important for my Toyota 4runner's auto health. Dropped off to the shop by a towing truck. Now running well and I'm a happy customer!

NA
Nanci A.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/28/2019
Smog test
This is the best auto repair business I have ever found in my 70 year. They are honest !!!

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
06/27/2019
Quality with Personable Professionalism!
Knowledgeable, professional, and personable! They understand my needs and deliver quality repairs so that my driving experience continues to be enjoyable as well as useful. The car came back looking and sounding fabulous -- terrific result!

AY
Andrew Y.
San Marcos, CA
06/27/2019
Efficient and knowledgeable.
Took my truck in for smog check------in and out in less than 30 minutes.

CA
Charles A.
Honda Civic del Sol
06/20/2019
Great employes.
I've brought all my vehicles there for smog checks and always received great, courteous service from Chris, who helped me yesterday, and all the entire staff.
Thanks for the good job.

Toyota Pickup
06/17/2019
Factory part?
My Toyota was recently serviced. On my invoice, it is listed that Toyota factory antifreeze was used. I got my vehicle home and checked. There was regular green antifreeze in the cooling system. Factory Toyota coolant is pink/red. Now I have to flush it out and replace. Everything else is fine.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 06/18/2019

Tony,

We do want to apologize, I Know Chris reached out to you, the proper coolant was installed in the Vehicle, the wrong coolant part number and description were accidentally invoiced on your invoice, we sincerely apologize for the confusion as this was clearly a mistake on our part.

Don G.
Vista, CA
06/07/2019
the people
everyone takes the time to listen and help