Ron B.
11/12/2018
West Excondido Auto and Transmission Excellent service as usual
The folks at West Escondido always make sure everything is ship shape as far as my car goes and the personnel are always friendly and ask all of the right questions. Their Techs are the best diagnosticians in the business. I know I am in good hands with them every time

AP
Andrew P.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/06/2018
"Third Times a Charm?"
vehicle is going back again for the third time in a month for a "Low Oil", sensor/indicator problem. hopefully they can resolve it this time. your people are always friendly and courteous, but im starting loose confidence.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 11/08/2018

Andrew,
I wanted to follow up with you, Tim the Escondido Location Manager reached out to you this week as we wanted to make sure you are taken care of. I did take some time and look through your Vehicles history to find that in 2011 we recommend an oil pressure sensor that was declined and never replaced. Then a couple weeks ago in 2018 was the first time we have seen the vehicle for 7 years, there was an oil level light on after the service we performed, we cleaned the level sensor at no charge for you. If the light has returned as stated it may need the level sensor replaced. This sensor is not related to oil pressure, it is related to oil level. Besides cleaning this sensor at no charge for you this past visit we have not worked on the Level Sensor. I hope this helps clear up the confusion, if I can help in any way please let me know.Brian Bowersock 760-741=0071

Tani B.
Vista, CA
11/03/2018
Smog check was completed quickly
I took my vehicle in for a smog check, and they completed it in about a half hour. Easy to make the appointment, too. While I was there, one of the guys was finding a travel route for a customer, and searching for different ways for her to reach her destination. I was impressed at what a nice thing for him to make the effort to help out a customer. Things like that make me glad I am a customer, too.

11/02/2018
5 Star
Excellent customer service. Honest, competent, timely and courteous. I highly recommend West Escondido Automotive & Transmission.

Doug M.
11/01/2018
Great
Honest and helpful. Pros

SG
Sandra G.
10/30/2018
Always Excellent and Timely
Brought in my car for a smog check on a Saturday morning. Half an hour later I was on the road again, smog certificate in hand. Friendly service managers, quality service, and competitive pricing always. Wouldn't trust my cars to anyone else.

10/25/2018
Highly recommend
Highly recommended, courteous, competent, and caring!

Marianne R.
10/24/2018
Service with a smile!
Always fast efficient service. Never feel like I am pushed into more products. Told what needs to be done first and what can wait.
Think of my safety first.

BJ
Ben J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/15/2018
Always great service!
My experience with West Escondido remains very positive - they take great care of my vehicles!

Mark B.
10/13/2018
Rear Trunk Shocks
Trunk lift shocks were broken. Estimated cost to repair $220. We declined. I bought the parts for $20 and installed them within 10 minutes. I’ve been a satisfied customer for years, but that quote seemed very unreasonable.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 10/13/2018

Mark,
First and foremost thank you for being a client and putting your trust in us. I am glad you reached out to me, as I can understand the concern you in this situation, but the true fact is we sourced and priced the lift shocks we quoted for your vehicle directly from Ford, Yes they are quite a bit more costly but we know they will not fail anytime soon, we had a lift shock fail once and a client was hit in the head with a trunk lid. So we no longer install offshore Lift shocks. I am sure you understand the liability we incur when installing something like this. If you have any other questions please let me know. Once again thank you for reaching out.

David D.
Irvine, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/12/2018
Great Inspection Service
I had 2 used cars on Auto Park that needed inspection. Chris did a great job coordinating the inspections and he was very helpful. The inspections really helped me make up my mind on which car was the best choice and saved me about $1000 in expensive repair costs that one of the cars needed. Very thorough inspection and excellent customer service.

I will use West Auto for my future car repair and inspection needs!

Bradley B.
Lexus HS 250h
10/12/2018
5 Star Repair Shop
West has a very knowledgeable staff an technicians that provide quality work and a friendly place to do business. Needing to have your car repaired is mot on your plans, but knowing that West is there is comforting. My service adviser and rep , DENNIS, is my thought of what I would like to have representing my business. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

AV

David L.
Oceanside, CA
10/06/2018
Great Service Again
I've been coming to West Escondido Automotive for over six years! I have always been treated well and the service and repairs have always been top notch, and fairly priced.

Larry B.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/05/2018
Peace of mind
Having 4 daughters keeping the cars running and safe is almost a full time job. The first hint of Transmission trouble I took my daughter's car for the free Transmission inspection at West Escondido Auto (WEA). I was told by other auto shops once the CVT goes you have to buy a new one. Dennis at WEA inspected checked out on computer and found, change fluid some filters, gasket checked all codes again and I was on my way for around $400. Trust is very important to me West Escondido Auto has mind.

Michael P.
Saturn LW
10/03/2018
engine light
Had service engine light come on , spoke with Dennis on Friday, he plugged in and ran scan nothing initially showed. Made appt. for check on Monday, turned out to be oxygen sensor. He took the time to check first not just " come back on Monday".

BG
Billie G.
Saturn VUE
09/30/2018
Awesome work
I recently took my car in for several repairs and maintenance. Once again I am very pleased with the great job they did. Never had any problem with these guys. Only down side is they are expensive, but you are paying for quality work here and you definitely get it. Will continue to be a loyal customer.

HH
Howard H.
San Marcos, CA
09/29/2018
I trust the service that I receive at this repair facility.
I have been going to this service station for many years, and I have always been pleased with the service .

Kent S.
Nissan Maxima
09/28/2018
Experienced techs.
Great service as usual.

FC
Frankie C.
09/26/2018
Excellent customer service, professional, really nice employees!
What can I say? You are the best! On top of that , I appreciate the honesty, and integrity of this team! Thank you always, for keeping me safe on the road.