Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5rating 4.2641523
Overall Rating 2.22642/5Overall Rating 2.22642/5rating 2.22642rating 2.22642rating 2.22642

Jamesha M.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I love getting Sebastian as an advisor. When there is a problem, he always finds a solution.

Thomas B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service!
I had a tire blow out and my car had locking lug nuts and I had no key for it. I had the car towed to their facility and they removed the lug nuts on all my tires and replaced the tire at a significant discount for all of my troubles. I was very impressed with the high quality of service I received at Westside Hyundai. As a professor of business at a local college, I am probably more critical of service business transactions than most. I was very pleased with how Westside Hyundai helped me with my problem and saved me money as well. I will go back there for my next service.

Janice S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
call back
work was done in efficient manner.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient.

Mary M.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - Courteous and Thorough
My experience with auto maintenance at Westside Hyundai was, I am pleased to say, standard. By that I mean everyone was, as always, helpful, attentive, kind and courteous, especially Sebastian Rivera who has managed my service several times. It is a comfort to know that I will receive excellent service every time I bring my car in.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

We appreciate you business an look forward to servicing your vehicle needs next visit.

Bill M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
quick oil change
Robert took great care of me and had the oil changed and wiper adjusted in about 40 min on late Friday visit!
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

That's awesome we look froward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Great customer service. However, it takes a really long time for an oil change.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Apologize about the wait time. Your time is very valuable an want to make it up to you. The Service Director will be reaching out to you.

Daniel R.
Callahan, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
always great service
i am very happy with the service I receive at Westside Hyundai. They are always friendly and take care of all my needs.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

We appreciate your business an look forward to servicing your vehicle next visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Mrs
Having been disappointed on the time it took to have my car serviced my review reflected a low approval. I was contacted by Mr. Sherman and was offered my next service on the house. I appreciate the quick response to make it right

Mrs
I service my car at Westside Hyundai religiously to avoid warranty cancellation. Time is important to me so improving time for small or less major work need to be addressed
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Mrs. Clarissa apologize for the inconvenience, your time is valuable. You will be receiving a follow up from the new Service Manager.

LD
Larry D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and professional
I enjoyed the quick turnaround on the service I had done. The staff was professional and they exceeded my expectations by washing my Santa Fe and vacuuming the floors inside. I love this treatment. Oh and they have offered to do my next oil change free of charge. What a great level of customer support.

IB
Isaac B.
Orange Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra
The staff is very courteous and efficient. I appreciate the personable service I get with every visit.

GL
Gerald L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Custimer Service
Sebastian! He is awesome always has a smile on his face and great attitude,he just makes my visit so simple and easy

DA
Diane A.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I have consistently received good service from Westside Hyundai. Repair estimates are accurate, good communication, repairs were timely. I recommend their services.

Colby M.

freindly staff
everything was great again

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Long process but always kept me updated and informed
My car had multiple issues to repair, so the process took longer than expected. Although we had various parts/ordering/shipping issues that came up, Rob and his team did a great job of keeping me updated through the process. The car works great now and thanks for everything.

Joyce R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Cannot,fix or have to keep coming back
Been trying to get lights on dash fixed since 7/29/19, took it then, had to pay for diagnostic,came back on next day,called and talked to Mr Holloway on 8/2 and said it would fix and to call Monday,got appt for another appt,8/6,, took over,(had to get ride to work)sherman Cooper said it was fixed ,,husband went to get car,got in car,cranked up,lights still on,, had to come back again,same day,they said ok it's fixed, got in car ,yes lights are off, good I thought, went to put alarm on car that night,no security sound,, so was the security took off so lights would not come on dash,, said ok maybe batteries in key,it was not,, called again, left message, , wondering now if other light such as warning light will come on if needed or has all of that been took off called left message,Sherman called left message,i. I called Sherman on 8/13 .spoke to someone else who said he would have him call me,,I have not heard from anyone since then.today is 8/19,,, so I have talked to the general manager,l have talked to manager over service department, I have talked to some other service guy,, I have had to get rides to work, time to keep going over there to get my car fixed,I am 62 years old and this is my first new car I have ever had, what is the problem ,on something that seems should be a easy fix,the only thing I can think of is ,the mileage is fixing to be 60000,so I probably not be under warranty. Maybe I should go to another dealership,,but not very happy with this one.😞.
James H., general manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Mrs Rooker i apologize that we didnt meet your expectation of excllence. please give me a call to discuss how we can prevent this from happening to you or any other customer in the future. thanks fo your feedback.

James Holloway IV
General Manager
904-553-1655

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service
I was very impressed and happy with Sebastian's personal service during my recent service appointment. He greeted me kindly, listened to all my concerns for my visit and assured me the service department would check on everything, complete a free multipoint inspection and provide a full report. I really appreciAted Sebastian’s updates of the servicing while I waited in a comfortable waiting room. The billing was correct and then cashier was efficient and polite! I look forward to my next service visit.

ES