Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5Overall Rating 4.2641523/5rating 4.2641523
Overall Rating 2.22642/5Overall Rating 2.22642/5rating 2.22642rating 2.22642rating 2.22642

KD
Kenneth D.
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Great
This location has the best Customer service in there service dept. I love the ladies there who always great me and make sure my care is taken care of and the gentlemen who always was my car is the best it comes out like I just purchased it that day. Keep up the good work.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/26/2014

Happy Customer is our number one goal, thank you for you business

Bronnie S.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Regular Service Call
I arrived early at the service center, was greeted in a friendly and professional manner. In moments I was waiting for my car. The service was fast and my car was returned much cleaner than it left me.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/19/2014

Ms Sauter , Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your business.

MK
MARTIN K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience
I am a new customer of the Westside Hyundai Family and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with this dealership.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/05/2014

Our customers are our family.  Glad your here.

ROXANNA G.
Macclenny, FL
09/01/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center
Westside Hyundai Service Center staff were friendly, helpful, and accomadating.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for the great remarks.  We will always work hard for you.

BD

Go WESTSIDE HYUNDAI

JULIE R.
08/26/2014 Category: Service
friendly staff clean
Clean friendly quick love my sonta recommend it to all
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

No other can beat the Hyundai Ride...

TP
THOMAS P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/18/2014 Category: Service
made it easy
first time at service center, they took all the confusion out of the process, made it comfortable for me waiting, and finished the work as promised.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

Thomas, we love taking care of our customers. The Hyundai vehicle make our job easy.  Thank you chooseing Westside Hyundai.

MICHAEL R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2014 Category: Service
The staff/professionalism
The staff is great they are friendly and are very professional, they let me know every time I come in that they appreciate my business-how refreshing
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Mr Robinson, we do appreciate you business. Our customer are very important to us.

SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

WW
WENDY W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2014 Category: Service
I had trouble in hawaii with this car. I came here and they said no problem and fixed the issue.
I'm so happy with Westside Hyundai. I had such a horrible experience with Tony Hyundai group in Hawaii, I was telling people not to buy hyundai. Now my faith is restored.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

Wendy, Welcome Back.  The Hyundai product is all 10's in my eyes.  Thank you for your Service for our Country.

WA
Willis A.
07/23/2014 Category: Service
I purchased a new Hyundai Elantra and have been having it serviced by Westside Hyundai for the past year. In addition to providing complimentary oil changes, I have found the staff very accommodating and I love picking my car up freshly washed after being serviced. I highly recommend this dealer. Thanks,

JESS W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/16/2014 Category: Service
They are so help full.
I am glad we Got our car at Westside Hyundai. Tom Wakefield.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Thank you Tom we are glad you are our customer.  Westside Hyundai is family owned.  Our customer are our family.

GJ
George J.
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Death Trap Service
After getting my tires rotated I was not advised
My belts on myvtires were separating . These tires only had 25000 miles on them.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

Hyundai tire rotations should be every 6,000 miles.  This will make any tire last longer.  Also a alignment should be done every 15,000 miles.  Maintenance on tires are very important.

YY
YVETTE Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2014 Category: Service
it
I just love my car and they do a good job on
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

The Hyundai product is an outstanding vehicle. We are glad you love you car and we will alway make your service experience a pleasure.  Westside Hyundai cares about their cars and their customers.  Our Customers Comes First.

PT
Patricia T.
06/28/2014 Category: Service
curtious car wash is terrible
when I went outside to get in my car when it was ready my car still looked dirty. The guy outside asked if anything was wrong and I said there was still dirt all over it and he reminded me it was a curtious car wash. Well thanks for reminding me of that so I won't expect a good car wash!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/28/2014

Ms. Thompson we try really hard to please you. You are our customer and Im sorry we let your down.  Westside Hyundai loves our customer.

PR
Patrick R.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
06/27/2014 Category: Service
You take care of your customer's needs, and the prices are fair. You treat us like family, and that's important.
I am very happy with ALL my experiences with this dealership. Thank you! For everything.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/27/2014

The service experience is my number one goal for our customers.  Thank you for your business.  Westside Hyundai

DARLENE C.
06/16/2014 Category: Service
the employees
The customer service and the professional
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

Darlene, our job is taking care Westside Hyundai Customers.  We love our customers and we love our Hyundai Cars.  Love the experience of driving the number one vehicle.

MN
MARK N.
Atlantic Beach, FL
06/14/2014 Category: Service
These guys are personal and love how they check in the car to how they deliver when it is complete
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you Mark. We at Westside Hyundai feel like our customers are our extended family. Thank you for choosing Westside Hyundai for your Service Needs...

LL
LUARA L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I was treated so well by the courteous and helpful staff of the service department at Westside Hyundai. They went above and beyond in my opinion. As a woman, I hate being condescendingly spoken to by mechanics and service supervisors and that was absolutely NOT my experience at Westside. They listened to my concerns about my vehicle and explained what work was needed and I wasn't pressured for any additional work that they "discovered" The staff waited an extra 15 minutes beyond closing for me to get there and there were no surprises on the bill. In fact they threw in a complimentary oil change and returned my car far cleaner than when I dropped it off which was appreciated. I highly recommend them!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

LAURA, Westdside Hyundai will always Respect your time, Honest information on cost of service, Excellent treatment for you and your car.  Thank you for being our customer.

CI
CHERYL I.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
great service
Great and fast service
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

Thank you Ms. Harris, Westside is a family, we are glad you are a part of it.

DEMARIO L' H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Good car servicing place.
Good place to get your car serviced
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Thank you for the great review.