4.5

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Westside Hyundai for many years. The service provided is great from the time you pull in, to completed work. This includes all staff. They are professional and courteous.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your positive input.  We strive to improve on our service to our customers and the positive input give us the momentum to continue to improve.  Thank you

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Awesome People
Dropped my car off for an oil change and picked back up later. I was offered a ride to my house and was later picked up. Car was washed and clean when i picked it up. Great Service as always.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your positive input.

RD
Rosa D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service in a timely manner
Paula Williams provided great customer sevice. She provided me with a loner when she saw that my SUV wasn''t going to be ready. Never had that type excellent service before.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

We strive to work as a team to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you for the positive response.

01/20/2020 Category: Service
They're not trained associates
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

I am sorry about the confusion with your vehicle and repair.  I have discussed the mix up with the cashier.  I do see that the oil change price was incorrect.  Please give me a call so we can talk.  Thank you for your understanding.

NC
Nakia C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Dealership needs to be updated
The dealership needs to be updated especially the waiting area and restrooms.

BR
Bobbie R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Quick and reasonably priced. Washed the car too!!!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

We appreciate the positive feedback about your service.  Thank you for your business.  We strive to improve our service and we appreciate the feedback.

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
My Santa Fe is the best!
I drive a 19 year old Santa Fe. No, really! Got one the first year Hyundai came out with them. I bought it then because I needed a second car. I wanted a small SUV and "tried on" every one out there. The minute I sat in that Santa Fe, I knew I had found THE car. I've kept maintenance up through 3 different dealers as I moved around town. No matter how obscure a problem I had, the dealers' shops ALWAYS made it right. I'm 70 years old now and plan to keep that car until I die. That said, the dealer loaned me a 2020 Santa Fe to use while they waited for a couple of special parts to come in. I must say that was a sweet ride. I just may have to change my mind about buying a new car...
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the positive response.  We are working to improve our service to our customers every day.  Please come back and see us at Westside Hyundai

01/13/2020 Category: Service
I love coming to this location. Oil change takes to long
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the information pertaining to the service of your vehicle.  We are working to improve the wait time for maintenance.  Please give me a call so that we can discurss this.  Thank you

Jerry W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2020 Category: Service
No high pressure selling!
Everyone is friendly. No high pressure sales on maintenance or on buying a vehicle. It's like being with good friends.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate the positive feedback from our customers.  We continue to strive for excellent service to our customers.

Margie G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
The people make this place great.
Everyone I talk with is so knowledgeable. They are calm and patient in response to questions. I really appreciate the people at Westside Hyundai.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful response.  We try to answer any question that we can for our customers.  We strive to improve the service to our customers.

LW
Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager & Service Representative.
Good, fast service.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

John Keester
Service Director

HJ
Hales J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Sebastian answered all my questions and the work was done on time and fast
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the positive response.  Hope to see you next visit

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I had my routine maintenance done and everything was done in a timely manner. The Service Dept kept me up to date on the progression of my Service. The Parts Dept was very friendly and helpful in locating an accessory for my vehicle.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

We love to hear positive comments from our customers.

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
I Love My Hyundai team
You guys are awesome
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  We love our customer and strive to improve our service every day

PF
Patrick F.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
2012 Sonata
The service manager Paula is top-notch appreciated everything that was done for my car and definitely will be looking them up in the future
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for you positive response . We hope to see you next time