4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

OT
Olivia T.
Check Engine Light
3 trips and still having issues, will find another dealership.

Excellent service. Long wait
Service is excellent. Only issue is with the extremely long wait for service to be completed.

HK
Harold K.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Sherman Cooper is a GREAT Service Advisor!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Madeline C.
Macclenny, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Westside Hyndai
The people that work there are so nice and the service was excellent.

FM
Faye M.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
The way they treat the customer is awesome
Keep up the good work customer service and timely service thank you see you on my next service.

MJ
Mary J.
Orange Park, FL
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Myself
Had to return 3 times to get part replaced (under warranty)

05/23/2019 Category: Service
More communications.
I like the location of the cardealership and the staff has it's quality.

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/21/2019 Category: Service
repair work
warranty work was done fast and professionally.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Close proximity
Car detailing could have been better.

Bryan H.
Fleming Island, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
SHERMAN
I had a few bad experiences lately after absolutely loving Westside Hyundai. I was adamant about not ever going back there, but thanks to Sherman, I’d give it another try. Definitely requesting Sherman when I can. HE IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOMEEEEE! Deserves a raise for the customer service he gave me!!!

AR
Alexis R.
Yulee, FL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
Came in for a routine oil change and tire rotation but coincidentally my key wouldn't come out of the ignition. Rob was great in helping me understand what caused it and I didn't have to drop a load of $ to get it fixed.

Maria P.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick answers, get you in asap
No Problem with the folks in service, they are doing there best. Fixed and upgraded issues quickly.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Hassle free
Westside does it right!!

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice visit
The service department was very helpful in both fixing my car and in addressing my concerns. Thanks.

Ralph R.
Convenient.

Mark M.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Very very good service 👍

05/08/2019 Category: Service
The service personal were the best

RL
Rosa L.
Saint Johns, FL
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carelessness
Rob was friendly. After more than two hours I was told my car was having issues and was in need of gas. I had just put on Gas before arriving to make sure I had enough until I could get to my regular gas station. After the gas issue I was told the car was having issues with the computer not communicating. Mind you I think this was the issue from the beginning and no gasoline issue. They took me to enterprise to get a rental. Awful experience. Only a compact with overpowering smell of cherry scent. They said I had to pay 50 dollars and they mentioned I would be keeping the car for almost a week. No explanation from the dealer. Just lies saying it would only take til Monday and it was Friday. I told the enterprise lady I did not have 50 to put as deposit. Called Rob and told him this situation was not my fault and he said my car was going to be ready after all. There was an issue about who would bring me back. Enterprise took me back. Upon picking up no paperwork given. My car got scratched by the gas lid and my chair is soiled. Called Rob Saturday about my concerns with the lack of paperwork, the scratch and the soiled seat but even when he said he would call me back it never happened. Now my car has a scratch in the gas area and my chair is soiled. Please give me a call. Thank you.

VR
Veronica R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the excellent service provided to me on April 24th. Rob and Richard professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation to resolve my car issue quickly exceeded my expectations.

Brian B.