Joe H.
07/02/2020
Great service on time and as promised!!!
Great Service!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/02/2020

Sarah B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she brought her vehicle in for an engine issue, they did an engine check, and then told her they do not work on engines. She was charged $62 for something they couldn't fix in the first place and this was frustrating.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/26/2020

Thank You For The Review, Sorry could not repair your vehicle. We don't have the People To Do Major Engine Repairs At This Time.

FIAT 500
06/22/2020
Helpful and Knowledgeable
I came to Whitt’s because my car battery had died and I didn’t know that. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable so it made me feel comfortable leaving my car in their care. They fixed my car and now it feels as if it’s running as new again. I am appreciative of the work that the staff at Whitt’s did with my car!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/23/2020

AP
Al P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/15/2020
No complaints what so ever
Fast and quality service that’s reasonably priced.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/15/2020

DOUGLAS B.
Mazda CX-5
06/15/2020
Great people and great service.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/15/2020

ER
Edward R.
Waverly, AL
06/09/2020
Whitt's Auto - Excellent Customer Service
We have been taking both of our older model Toyota Corolla's to Whitt's for a while now. We are very pleased with their service. David stands behind his work. Their customer service is outstanding!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2020

06/05/2020
David is always helpful!
David is honest, thorough, and reliable. He always calls to tell you what is wrong, what your options are, and what it will cost.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/08/2020

Myles L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/05/2020
The people and service
I really good service on my mercedes. Glad to find them.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/05/2020

TH
Terry H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/23/2020
Silver Fox
Completed scheduled repairs on time.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/26/2020

05/22/2020
Always the best
David took care of our car - and it was fast, complete and I was out in no time.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/26/2020

Sharon & Luis S.
Nissan Titan
05/22/2020
Whitt's is my go-to place
I have 2 Nissans that are only serviced at Whitt's auto. They are knowledgeable and thorough. They are courteous, respectful of my time, and honest. They take time to explain issues they encounter. There are no surprises when I go to pay (all extra work other besides what my vehicle was scheduled to have done have to be approved by me). Since 2013, all oil changes, services, tire rotation and installs have been done by them at reasonable prices. Whitt's is the only mechanic shop that I use in Auburn.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/22/2020

PH
Peter H.
Pontiac G6
05/20/2020
All good
Always helpful, professional and fair
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/21/2020

DJ
Demetric J.
Jeep Patriot
05/18/2020
Fast and perfect service!
I am a regular for 5 years now and never had a problem or complaint. I reccomend to everyone I know.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/19/2020

ER
Edward R.
Waverly, AL
05/08/2020
Whitt's Auto - Excellent Service
I had a problem with my 2001 Toyota, and called Whitt's at 2:00 in the afternoon, not expecting to be able to have it looked at the same day. David told me to bring it in at 3:00 p.m. - same day! My check engine light had been on all day, and I needed diagnostics run on the car to see what the problem was. Of course, after taking it in, the check engine light went off. David ran diagnostics and found a possible problem. He told me to drive the car, and if the light came back on to bring the car back, and he would run another diagnostic test (within 30 days) at no charge. Excellent and prompt service...very fair prices! Highly recommend Whitt's Auto Service!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/08/2020

Malia S.
05/08/2020
David goes above and beyond when it comes to helping you out. Great people, very humble honest and friendly!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/08/2020