CARLA K.
02/22/2020
Good affordable prices
Nice friendly people. Good prices. Gets work done in a timely manner

02/21/2020
Replace Radiator
Always great service!!!

CHRIS K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/19/2020
I wont go anywhere else.
Great customer service. It's nice to not be treated like a number. These guys do exelent work. If you need automotive work done and are in the area. Give these guys a call. They even tow if you're stranded on the side of the road. Top notch.

SN
SUSAN N.
02/14/2020
My first time experience
Winters Automotive was recommended by a coworker. I just moved to Gardner and needed a mechanic. I felt they listened to me and investigated my issues. They were very professional and friendly.

DARRIN D.
Mazda CX-7
02/12/2020
Determination to provide good service.
Parts provided for repair were in adequate so Winters Auto stayed on top of getting the right parts to successfully complete the job.

CARLA K.
02/05/2020
Great service, friendly
Great service, friendly, fast, and not to bad on price

CLARENCE W.
01/30/2020
Great service and always nice.
I've always had good service with Winters a great bunch of guys, my vehicle is always done on time and the prices are very reasonable and they give me a discount whenever possible, great job guys.

DENNIE B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/24/2020
Happy Customer
I am no auto expert so I cannot comment on the cost, but I can on the service. It was great. They got me in quickly, got me out in a reasonable time, answered every question clearly, their notifications were perfect, & they got me back on the road. I left with the impression they know what they are doing. I was comfortable from beginning to end.

Lance B.
Nissan Frontier
01/23/2020
Great people
Everyone is so polite and friendly.

LH
LEYLA H.
GMC Envoy
01/03/2020
Winters Automotive & Transmission is consistently a great experience!
If you want quality workmanship, superior customer service and honest people, Winters is the place to go! Winters is the only place I trust with my vehicle.

BF
BUTCH F.
12/30/2019
My first time at this shop. Took my car in at 10:30 on Monday morning with a bad starter, picked it up at 2:00. Prompt service at a reasonable price. What more can you ask.

MEGAN B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/27/2019
Great place
Great place to get your car work done. They have worked on my car twice. I recommend Winters anytime my friends talk about car problems.

CD
Christa D.
Kansas
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Christa said they're quick and they're professional and they did a good job.

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2019
Great service reasonable price

Susan W.
Ford Fiesta
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the service the business provided was reasonably priced. They do what she wants and advise her on other issues and their urgency. They work with her on the pricing, she trusts them completely and had confidence in their work.