JEAN G.
Lincoln MKZ
06/18/2021
Always does best to get me in quickly repairs timely.
Friendly
Quality work
Detailed

RL
RANDY L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Honest service
Honest, friendly and no real upcharging! Several repairs and always great work!

OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/18/2021
Your close, your good and my van runs great!
Thanks for correcting the light that lets me know if something is wrong with the tire pressure.

CHAD M.
Edgerton, KS
06/17/2021
As always, we received great service.

Kansas City, MO
06/08/2021
Winters always
I drive from kc mo to gardner to bring my vehicles to winters. They go above and beyond. I wont take my vehicles anywhere else. They have my busniess for life.

HA
HAL A.
06/03/2021
Great work and very fast. They followed up on every item that I wished for them to resolve!
Go to Winters for your car repairs, you will not be disappointed!

CF
CARL F.
05/22/2021
Consistently High Quality Work
Over the past ten years, I have always received friendly, fast, and , most importantly, very competent service at Winters Automotive. They have never tried to to do unnecessary work, so I have complete trust in their integrity. I highly recommend them.

SA
SHARON A.
05/21/2021
I needed rides this time for service, the staff took care of that. I always feel like I get the best work at a reasonable price.

GG
Gary G.
Kansas
Ford Police Interceptor
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Gary said that he's very pleased with this business.

CARRIE M.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2021
We take all our vehicles to these guys. Always fair priced and great service. We trust them and we have never had any issues.

JUSTIN M.
04/29/2021
Pre-purchase inspection
Called for a pre-purchase inspection. Was on a very strict timeline to get it done. Appointment was made, kept and completed the next morning in less than 30 minutes!

JON R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/29/2021
Satisfied customer!
These guys got my truck fixed and back on the road fast and at a great price. They have a friendly staff and were willing to work around my schedule. Definitely would recommend for all your automotive needs.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Olathe, KS
04/24/2021
Best place in town
It is rare to find a trusted worthy place to have your car repaired. I've been taking my cars here for over 20 years. They are fast, affordable and professional. Most of all... I trust them. Way to go Winters.

TERREL B.
Pontiac Firebird
04/22/2021
94 firebird
I am very Happy with the work that was done.

NC
NICK C.
04/22/2021
The crew at Winters was excellent. They were very honest with me instead of trying to upsale me on unnecessary repairs and labor.