JAMES K.
Edgerton, KS
04/06/2020
Friendliness.
I was very pleased and it cost less than I thought it would.

JAMES H.
04/03/2020
Fast and quality work
I was pleased with the work done on my Jeep....the mechanic's were friendly and knowlegable.....the work was done quickly and correctly to get my pride & joy back on the road...!!!

KT
KEVIN T.
04/02/2020
Awesome service
The crew is wonderful. They take the time to understand what you want and then go above and beyond. No surprises here.

LH
LEYLA H.
GMC Envoy
03/23/2020
Honest, Reliable and Impeccable Workmanship
Winters has the best customer service, quality workmanship and are always honest. I’ve been going here for years and do not trust anyone else with my vehicle. Highly recommended to anyone who wants stress free reliable service!

Susie W.
Dodge Avenger
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Susie said Ryan is awesome and he has a great staff. They come pick her vehicle up for her and bring it back when it's done being serviced. She says just so people know if they bring their vehicle here for servicing, the guys look as good as they perform.

JORGE P.
03/20/2020
Great work
They did a great job fixing my car. They let me know in advance exactly what needed to be done. They gave me a fair price on the job and I will be returning in the future.

MICHELLE C.
03/18/2020
Being a female I have had other automotive places try to say I needed things I didn't need. Winter's was honest and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.
I had an appointment within a day and they were honest about what was wrong with my vehicle and had it fixed within 2 days. It was definitely cheaper than a dealer and they gave me a 3 year warranty. Very pleased with Winter's Automotive.

TC
TIM C.
03/14/2020
Same day service!!
Ryan and his crew always diagnose and usually have it fixed same day. They work on all our vehicles not once has one ever had to go back right away because the issue wasn’t done right or a wrong diagnosis.

GG
Gary G.
Kansas
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they did an excellent job, everything was fine, they got the job done on time and at the price they quoted him.

CHAD M.
Edgerton, KS
Ram 1500
03/13/2020
Reliable, Timely, Friendly
I can always rely on the Winters crew for quick service and helpful suggestions. Thank you

TL
TAMMY L.
03/13/2020
Great mechanic
Over scheduled and still got me in.

MJ
MADDIE J.
Mazda CX-5
03/12/2020
Honest and Reliable
Winters has always treated me with respect and honesty. They do their best to accommodate all customers and have great open communication. Their work is great and always reliable!

EJ
EVELYN J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/10/2020
I have used Winters on multiple occassions for different vehicles and issues. The guys there are always helpful and get the problem fixed in a timely manner.

JAMIE L.
03/06/2020
Customer service & quality workmanship!
I have recommended Winters for many years. We w
Ent to them the first time over a “$200 donut!! The car wouldn’t start after my wife stopped for coffee and a donut in Olathe!
They have been our ONLY repair & maintenance place since 2000! A big comfort is knowing they’ll tow your car or van safely, from anywhere. They sell all tires cheaper than any tire dealer- I Checked against everyone else!

PP
POLLY P.
03/05/2020
Picked up my truck and I in a small amount of time. Service on my truck was completed. Thank you .