JERRY B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
07/13/2019
Six week wait
Lost keys waited six weeks for a fuel pump

Chevrolet Suburban
02/21/2019
Charges
I wanted to give them a shot because they are local and both Ryan and Levi seem like good guys. My disappointment was in the charges for just looking at the transmission.
I was billed $300 to tell me it's bad. Hard to trust based on that seems like it's about the money more than helping customers and in a small town that can end your business. I get it that they are in business to make money but customers will come when trust is the word on the street.
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Jon.  Th initial inspection led us to believe the solenoids in your trans were bad.  So we told you we were going to have to remove the pan to get to the solenoids to inspect and test them.  After removing the pan we  a large amount of metal and brass in the fluid and pan indicating an eminent transmission failure.  That metal is what destroyed the solenoids.  The charges reflect the fluid, gaskets and labor for that job.

James S.
Gardner, KS
Hyundai Excel
09/10/2013 Category: Service
James said his vehicle is still in the same condition as when he brought it in and he had to pay $83 for the service. He brought his vehicle in before and they did not fix it to his satisfaction that time either. For these reasons, he won't recommend this business.