Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Dodge Dakota

Geoff S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Toyota Prius v
02/25/2020
As always, great service!
I’ve been coming to Wrench Auto Service for about 3 years, and it’s always a great experience. They clearly explain the work, charges, and any other recommended service, prior to working in the car and during pickup. I highly recommend stopping in the next time your car needs service!

MK
Marianne K.
02/21/2020
Awesome Service
Awesome service! They keep awesome records on services previously performed and provide warranty on all work.

EL
Erin L.
Mazomanie, WI
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2020
I’ve gone to Wrench Auto for years. They provide excellent service, and take the time to discuss vehicle issues (without trying to up-sell). Thanks!

Jeff W.
02/17/2020
Knowledge...integrity do the right thing
Great knowledge. Good service technicians who make sure my car is ready go and safe out on the road.

Thanks

DE
Dale E.
02/14/2020
Honest, capable, friendly
I’ve been privileged to live close enough to make Wrench my go to spot for all my vehicle maintenance and service needs. I have also made several dozen referrals to friends and colleagues desperately seeking a great group of mechanics to help them with their repair and maintenance needs. Without reservation I can confidently recommend wrench, and will continue to do so.

Kelly B.
02/11/2020
Great local mechanic!
I am a repeat customer and continue to return because of the excellent customer service, quality of work and professionalism of the staff! Already referred Wrench Auto Service to several others and will continue to do so.

Nissan Sentra
02/03/2020
Great service received - service options provided completed on time!

Chantel B.
Blanchardville, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2020
Highly highly recommend!! The best auto repair shop around!!!!
These guys are simply the best. They are friendly, professional, and they do great work! They take the time to explain the issue, what needs to be done, and they even give you a print out explaining it all! They are timely and efficient and not to mention, the shop is clean! It’s very organized and so is the business as a whole. I’ve been a long time customer and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!!! 10/10!!

SR
Sue R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/22/2020
This was my first visit and came away feeling I received excellent, very efficient and friendly service. I dropped my car off before opening and one of the mechanics was just walking up to the door when he saw me and welcomed me and took my paperwork before he even started. The work was completed 2 1/2 hrs early. When I went in to pick up my car Ben, who was exceptionally nice, explained all that was done in detail. I walked away feeling confident everything was taken care of and thinking I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

GS
Gale S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/22/2020
Reliable & good work/service.
Great!

TK
Troy K.
Ram 1500
01/21/2020
Everything went as planned.
Work was done as promised, on time and at the quoted price. Getting a loaner was handy for my hectic schedule.

Jon R.
Verona, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2020
Quality work, and customer service.
Ben clearly updated me on the progress of my repair as the work was being done. I was extremely satisfied with the results and price. I highly recommend Wrench Auto Service.

Justin S.
01/14/2020
Quality clean work and great service!
Easy drop off and pick up. Work done is always top notch and always kept in the the loop on work being done. My go to place for my car.

Jesse M.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/14/2020
Awesome customer service
Had an alternator issue over the holidays and needed to get my car fixed asap and the staff was able to get me fixed up and on the road in 24hrs. Great customer service and quality work! Would recommend to anyone in need of auto repair.