Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

06/05/2020
I would recommend to anyone

KK
Kevin K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2020
Truck repair!!
They were able to get my truck in quickly for repair. Had a leaking gas line and it was important I get in quickly. They were able to make the repair in the time they promised and the cost was less than estimated. Great service and I will be going back on my next repair!

Braedan B.
06/03/2020
Car problems fixed no hassel
Great to the point group seems very customer motivated and has best interest and pricing in customers favor

Betsy S.
Madison, WI
06/01/2020
Down-to-earth and Quality Service
They were very thorough and explained everything they were doing. I feel confident taking my car there. I’m new to town, and they seem to be very well respected in the community.

GR
Greg R.
Madison, WI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2020
Ben and Tom P. did a fantastic job for us. We had all kinds of problems with our car, but they went above and beyond to find solutions in a timely manner. These guys are the best, highly recommended!

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Jeep Patriot
05/28/2020
PEOPLE AND SERVICE
They are very honest with you about what needs to be done in the future to keep your car in good running condition.

Clark S.
Arena, WI
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Clark said the business is prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. He said everything works out well with them and easy to get a hold of.

KR
Keith R.
De Forest, WI
05/21/2020
Best Service All Around
Everything about Wrench is top notch. I couldn’t be happier with the service they provide. These guys know what they are doing and how to treat a customer. Keep up the great work!

TK
Todd K.
Sun Prairie, WI
05/13/2020
Fantastic service
Wrench Auto explained everything they found and why it needed to be done, which was excellent. They did more work in less time and cheaper than when I went to Meineke, very impressed!

SP
Shirley P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2020
The people and quick service
New to the area so went here on referral. What a great referral it was. Very patient workers explaining what they needed from me in order to fix my cars problem and then extremely accommodating and helpful making sure I had a car to drive, a quick turn around and fully answered questions. Never made me feel badly if I didn’t know something. Good prices. Definitely have my continuing business.

SI
Sarah I.
05/12/2020
Great Service as Always!
I appreciate that Wrench always calls to let me know what is wrong with my vehicle before performing any work and explains everything to me and what the cost is. They are an awesome small business in Middleton and I highly recommend them.

Mark C.
Black Earth, WI
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/12/2020
Service on Infiniti
Customer and mechanical service top rate as usual. Never a surprise. Always the best.

JZ
James Z.
Buick LaCrosse
05/11/2020
Friendly customer service
Customer service was really good. So far my brakes work great. I called for a quote one day and the car was done the next day. That is a huge benefit. I would have given 5 stars but they did not use my brake pads I already purchased like we agreed upon. That being said, I would comeback when I need help in the future.

Jeff W.
05/06/2020
Always there for us
Ben and Reid are always ready to go when we have an issue. So when our car broke down this weekend, we brought right to the shop and dropped it off. Ben had an estimate too me before my coffee on Monday and we had the car back for dinner. Thanks, guys, for the continued amazing service.

PF
Peter F.
Acura TL
05/05/2020
I’ll be back
Had some brake issues so I took it in to see what was going on. They diagnosed the issue, quoted me the prices, which were very fair considering what needed to be done. They also told me a few other things that could be fixed right away but not essential right away. The work was done quickly and I’m very pleased with the results. I’ll be taking my car back next time I need any work done, great job.