Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

JZ
James Z.
Buick LaCrosse
05/11/2020
Friendly customer service
Customer service was really good. So far my brakes work great. I called for a quote one day and the car was done the next day. That is a huge benefit. I would have given 5 stars but they did not use my brake pads I already purchased like we agreed upon. That being said, I would comeback when I need help in the future.

CR
Carol R.
Mercury Mariner
03/27/2020
We feel that the service was excellent and the timing for our service fit well with our timetable. The price was a little higher than other estimates. Future work needs us to build up a little cash before we get it done, but the excellent service was appreciated.

AC
Alex C.
Scion xA
03/19/2020
Excellent Service and Workmanship
I've been going to Wrench since they opened...service and work has always been top notch.

Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
Having just moved here this past summer I was in need of a car repair. I prefer to shop local so got several quotes from local shops. Wrench was the closest and most competitive so I scheduled my appointment. Very professional and friendly staff; did just what they said they would do. The warranty included with the service was above and beyond what I expected. The only thing keeping me from giving a 5-star review was they got the wrong part so had to wait for an extra day. Would definitely return for future service.

FE

LW
Lyman W.
05/09/2019
Prompt Action
My simple battery failure was not time critical, and Wrench knew that. But they worked me into the schedule almost instantaneously. Full tech analysis and oddball model of replacement battery were done very quickly. Can only characterize the communications as “flawless” and timely.

KH
Keegan H.
Ford Edge
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Keegan said the service was not perfect but pretty good.

Katlyn S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Katlyn said the service was good.

Scott B.
Wisconsin
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Scott said his experience was good.

Ryan M.
Nissan Maxima
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the employees did good work.

Jeff B.
Honda Ridgeline
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend this business for service.

Mike D.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business was okay. He specifically asked them to let him look under his vehicle when they did his oil change. They forgot to let him view it.

Devin M.
Mercury Mariner
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Devin said the business is friendly and helpful, however he didn't like the price.

KO
Kristi O.
Verona, WI
Pontiac Vibe
12/04/2017
Good service, but the $40 price tag for 'labor' to read the error code on my check engine light was rather surprising. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Richard S.
Verona, WI
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good but the cost was a little high.