Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mc Farland, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2019
Wrench Auto
Customer service at Wrench is always top notch. Have taken my vehicles here Edie years and I will continue to do so for years to come no matter how far away I live. Ben, Reid, and their team do a fantastic job!!

GS

Jim T.
Black Earth, WI
10/04/2019
Quality Service
The team at Wrench always does a good job and I have never been disappointed with results. Not the cheapest auto shop, but you pay for what you get.

Kelly B.
10/04/2019
Kelly B
Great customer service, thorough apoteciative information!

GV
Gary V.
Blue Mounds, WI
10/01/2019
Quick service, fair prices and nice folks!
Needed new brakes and called and got me in quickly and called back with quote and completed on time and on price. Ben is very good at what he does. I plan on going back and referring any friends to do the same. Thank you Wrench Auto!

Daniel B.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/26/2019
A new loyal customer....
This is my second time having my car serviced at Wrench Auto Service. I took my car in for routine maintenance before a holiday road trip to Kentucky. It was a bit of a shock when all I thought my car needed was an oil change and a tune up only to discover that my head gaskets were leaking and that my two fro t wheel bearings were shot. I got the car back today and it runs better than ever. Now that I have had my car serviced here a couple of times now each time they were honest and straight forward about what was wrong with my car and how much it would be to fix it. Both times the did the job on time and correctly. I now have a safe car to drive to Kentucky and Wtench Auto Service has a loyal and very satisfied customer!!! Thanks guys!!

Jeff A.
Plain, WI
09/24/2019
Terrific Service great guys
This is a terrific business. Very well run. Great staff and very knowledgeable.

RV
Rajan V.
Acura 3.2TL
09/17/2019
Amazing service
Wrench Auto Service is one of the best auto service providers I have been to lately. They are knowledgeable, fair in pricing and go out of their way to help their customers. I highly recommend them.

HS
Howard S.
Subaru Impreza
09/17/2019
Howard Schweber
Outstanding service. Friendly and professional as always.

JJ
Jacob J.
09/14/2019
Great people at Wrench Auto. I trust them with all my auto needs from oil changes to transmission work. They are honest and understanding of what does and doesn’t make sense for your vehicle and never try to make an extra buck at your expense.

PB
Paula B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019
Wrench rocks!
Always efficient and cost effective. Appreciate the awesome service!

09/07/2019
Honest, timely and fair
This isn't my first experience with wrench Auto. But every experience has been the same: courteous, clear, on time and with fair pricing. The repair work is always done to exceed my expectations. The waiting area is clean and the personnel are attentive and helpful.

Jon R.
Verona, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
08/22/2019
Great customer service, and quality work
Great work by Ben, and his crew. The work was done on time, and everything is working great. I was constantly kept up to date during the repair process. I highly recommend Wrench Auto Service.

Bill S.
Dane, WI
08/20/2019
Excellent Job
Very punctual, the cost was very reasonable and didn’t exceed the quote . Ben took the time to explain a couple of things that I could have addressed in the future if it wanted but weren’t urgent at this time. I appreciate that honesty.

JE
Jay E.
De Forest, WI
08/17/2019
Susie
Our car was ready as promised. Ben and his crew are great to work with. We will be back.

BJ
Brent J.
Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019
30,000 mile check up
Fast, friendly, and reliable!

08/09/2019
Great Work Better People
Always appreciate the quality and professionalism of Wrench. I refer them to everyone I know.

08/08/2019
Competence and honesty
Competence and honesty.

KK
Katherine K.
08/01/2019
Professional, Trustworthy
My son came thru Madison enroute to Montana driving his 2013 Suburu Outback which needed immediate service attention. The Suburu dealership just shrugged their shoulders and indicated their next opening was in two weeks with no helpful suggestions. Wrench was recommended by a friend and the experience couldn’t have been better. Ben (Wrench) provided immediate diagnostics and service. Their communication, competitive pricing, performance and timeliness was exceptional. Will definitely return.

PB
Paula B.
07/30/2019
Awesome service! Best mechanics around
Prompt courteous and fair priced service. Team is very thorough. It is a blessing to have mechanics you can trust to be honest!