Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeff W.
11/18/2019
Routine oil change
Always goes through details of service ...know where vehicle is at on everything service wise. Great Job!

SL
Steve L.
11/15/2019
Great Service and Warranty
Had new tires put on. They did it within a day and even saw me after for a question about my TPMS. Highly recommend, especially if you live in Middleton.

GB
Gordon B.
Buick Lucerne
11/15/2019
Best shop in town!
Amazing work at an affordable price!

Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
Having just moved here this past summer I was in need of a car repair. I prefer to shop local so got several quotes from local shops. Wrench was the closest and most competitive so I scheduled my appointment. Very professional and friendly staff; did just what they said they would do. The warranty included with the service was above and beyond what I expected. The only thing keeping me from giving a 5-star review was they got the wrong part so had to wait for an extra day. Would definitely return for future service.

TN
Tom N.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/14/2019
Great work
Got my car in and it was taken care of promptly with the job done well with no issues.

Mandy L.
Mount Horeb, WI
Ford Freestyle
11/12/2019
Wonderful Service!
Great customer service and free loaner car! They're honest in their work and their estimates, too! I highly recommend this place to everyone!

MK
Marianne K.
11/09/2019
Great service, recently brought my car in to fix a repair done by another shop. Very happy with the service.

Mike H.
Waunakee, WI
11/05/2019
Car Repair
Honest and great work. Thanks for the help in our time of need.

Craig S.
Saturn Aura
11/01/2019
Prompt and friendly service performed very well
Excellent service performed promptly and correct at a very reasonable cost.

SK
Stephanie K.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
Chrysler 200
10/25/2019
Great, quick friendly service!
I delt with a gentleman who was very kind and had answers for all of my questions. They were very prompt and great to work with. Will definitely recommend to any friends or family members in need of auto repairs and maintenance.

GG
Gretchen G.
Verona, WI
Ford Edge
10/25/2019
The entire team are very customer friendly and Tom Piller is an excellent service technician!
Tom completed the necessary work within the time frame promised and did a fantastic job!!!

FE

Madison, WI
Nissan Rogue
10/23/2019
Honest and sincere service
I have been to a lot of auto service garages in my 40+ years of driving, but yours has impressed me more than any. I wish I had found you sooner. Fantastic customer service and extremely skilled technicians.

DE
Dale E.
10/23/2019
Honest and reliable
The folks at wrench auto have consistently exceeded my wildest expectations. They are capable and professional. Competitive pricing and customer service well above most. I’ve recommended wrench to plenty of my friends and coworkers, and none of them have ever been disappointed.

TT
Tim T.
10/22/2019
Staff
Staff was very knowledgeable and straight forward about work to be done and costs. Explained service work in easy terms to understand.

Mc Farland, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2019
Wrench Auto
Customer service at Wrench is always top notch. Have taken my vehicles here Edie years and I will continue to do so for years to come no matter how far away I live. Ben, Reid, and their team do a fantastic job!!

GS

Jim T.
Black Earth, WI
10/04/2019
Quality Service
The team at Wrench always does a good job and I have never been disappointed with results. Not the cheapest auto shop, but you pay for what you get.

Kelly B.
10/04/2019
Kelly B
Great customer service, thorough apoteciative information!

GV
Gary V.
Blue Mounds, WI
10/01/2019
Quick service, fair prices and nice folks!
Needed new brakes and called and got me in quickly and called back with quote and completed on time and on price. Ben is very good at what he does. I plan on going back and referring any friends to do the same. Thank you Wrench Auto!