Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Shane B.
Madison, WI
10/12/2020
Always Excellent Service!
I've been taking my cars to Wrench for many, many years. Everyone is always professional and oh-so-good at their jobs. They are simply the best in Madison.

TK
Theo K.
Oregon, WI
Toyota Avalon
10/09/2020
Fantastic service that makes sense
Every time something goes wrong with my vehicle I know I can depend on Wrench to identify the problem and to fix it for me

Tom S.
09/30/2020
Tires & more
My RAV needed tires and wee called around, got on the web, etc. Decided to have a set drop shipped at Wrench for all inclusive (mount, balance, TPS, and alignment) plus an assessment of things behind those tires. They told us in advance exactly what they'd charge and why and my bill had no surprises. Their assessment pointed to some things to consider and to pay attention to over the next few months. I am very pleased with their work and we'll go back.

Jeff W.
Acura RDX
09/29/2020
work done routine Maintenance
Great service routine! ... always excellent never to busy for a question and provide good suggestions for things that are going to need to be done which saves me money in rhe long run...

Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Great service and great people
I highly recommend this place

09/16/2020
Friendly service, done right every time.
I have taken 4 cars here for over 15 years. They can handle anything, it is always done right the first time, and they tell me when I don't need something done. When a part fails prematurely they stand behind their warranty. This is a great place to take your car if you want to keep it running in top shape.

CF
Colleen F.
Verona, WI
Lexus IS 250
09/15/2020
Great Service as Always!
Today’s experience was as great at the others! Even with the new rules, Ben and his team were quick and efficient!
They also let you use a loner car while they work on yours for no day to day interference!
Thanks again everyone!

Meghann H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/15/2020
The service is professional and friendly.
I was able to get an oil change on my day off, im happy with the timely service.

Richard M.
Dane, WI
Mazda CX-3
09/12/2020
Customer satisfaction
Some places get it. This is one of them. The honest car repair shop is alive and it’s run by a customer specialist. I can’t recommend Wrench enough!!
Thanks to Ben and his team for coming through in a pinch💪

SR
Sue R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
09/11/2020
Honest excellent and friendly service!
I would recommend Wrench Auto Service to anyone looking for a place with honest, friendly and excellent service. I always leave there feeling confident that my car was taken care of by very reliable and professional staff. Thank you Wrench Auto for great service.

Dick R.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Dick said that he's very satisfied with them and they're good to him. They're very good at what they do.

08/28/2020
Great People / Great Service
Really happy that we have a business like Wrench Auto in our community. People you can rely on and trust.

KW
Kelly W.
08/27/2020
Excellent Company
Great customer service and work!

Donalee M.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Donalee said the staff did the service fast, Ben even allowed her to use her vehicle while still in service to run some errands, they explained to her what they would do to her vehicle, gave her an estimate and they are good with their communication.

HS
Howard S.
Madison, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
08/20/2020
Friendly and professional
Wrench always provides top notch service at a fair price.