Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

GS
Gale S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/22/2020
Reliable & good work/service.
Great!

TK
Troy K.
Ram 1500
01/21/2020
Everything went as planned.
Work was done as promised, on time and at the quoted price. Getting a loaner was handy for my hectic schedule.

Jon R.
Verona, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2020
Quality work, and customer service.
Ben clearly updated me on the progress of my repair as the work was being done. I was extremely satisfied with the results and price. I highly recommend Wrench Auto Service.

Justin S.
01/14/2020
Quality clean work and great service!
Easy drop off and pick up. Work done is always top notch and always kept in the the loop on work being done. My go to place for my car.

Jesse M.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/14/2020
Awesome customer service
Had an alternator issue over the holidays and needed to get my car fixed asap and the staff was able to get me fixed up and on the road in 24hrs. Great customer service and quality work! Would recommend to anyone in need of auto repair.

TK
Theo K.
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2020
Excellent care, always feel well taken care of
I have been here many times before and I always keep coming back because of how honest and hardworking the team is. I’m always walking away feeling very informed about what is going on with my vehicle and the next steps that I can take

JO
James O.
Buick Lucerne
01/09/2020
Great service! Job was excellent and very timely. First time service
..we'll come back! James O.

Aubrey S.
Saturn VUE
01/03/2020
Superb Support
Ben and his crew have super customer focused support. They discovered a fairly big issue and talked me through everything without any sales pressure. Then they were able to do said work and all the scheduled work by days end!

Mandy L.
Mount Horeb, WI
Ford Freestyle
12/10/2019
Great Service!
They are honest in their work and stay within their range of estimates. I especially like how they offer a loaner car! Great work and nice people!

JE
Jay E.
De Forest, WI
12/07/2019
Smiles
We were greeted with a friendly hello and a smile. Our car was serviced and ready for us in great time. Great people to work with.

PM
Pete M.
Oregon, WI
Saturn VUE
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the service was grand.

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Jeep Patriot
11/27/2019
PEOPLE AND SERVICE
we feel safe when we drive away. good service.

Jeff W.
11/18/2019
Routine oil change
Always goes through details of service ...know where vehicle is at on everything service wise. Great Job!

SL
Steve L.
11/15/2019
Great Service and Warranty
Had new tires put on. They did it within a day and even saw me after for a question about my TPMS. Highly recommend, especially if you live in Middleton.

GB
Gordon B.
Buick Lucerne
11/15/2019
Best shop in town!
Amazing work at an affordable price!