Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Mike H.
Waunakee, WI
11/05/2019
Car Repair
Honest and great work. Thanks for the help in our time of need.

Craig S.
Saturn Aura
11/01/2019
Prompt and friendly service performed very well
Excellent service performed promptly and correct at a very reasonable cost.

SK
Stephanie K.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
Chrysler 200
10/25/2019
Great, quick friendly service!
I delt with a gentleman who was very kind and had answers for all of my questions. They were very prompt and great to work with. Will definitely recommend to any friends or family members in need of auto repairs and maintenance.

GG
Gretchen G.
Verona, WI
Ford Edge
10/25/2019
The entire team are very customer friendly and Tom Piller is an excellent service technician!
Tom completed the necessary work within the time frame promised and did a fantastic job!!!

FE

Madison, WI
Nissan Rogue
10/23/2019
Honest and sincere service
I have been to a lot of auto service garages in my 40+ years of driving, but yours has impressed me more than any. I wish I had found you sooner. Fantastic customer service and extremely skilled technicians.

DE
Dale E.
10/23/2019
Honest and reliable
The folks at wrench auto have consistently exceeded my wildest expectations. They are capable and professional. Competitive pricing and customer service well above most. I’ve recommended wrench to plenty of my friends and coworkers, and none of them have ever been disappointed.

TT
Tim T.
10/22/2019
Staff
Staff was very knowledgeable and straight forward about work to be done and costs. Explained service work in easy terms to understand.

Mc Farland, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2019
Wrench Auto
Customer service at Wrench is always top notch. Have taken my vehicles here Edie years and I will continue to do so for years to come no matter how far away I live. Ben, Reid, and their team do a fantastic job!!

GS

Jim T.
Black Earth, WI
10/04/2019
Quality Service
The team at Wrench always does a good job and I have never been disappointed with results. Not the cheapest auto shop, but you pay for what you get.

Kelly B.
10/04/2019
Kelly B
Great customer service, thorough apoteciative information!

GV
Gary V.
Blue Mounds, WI
10/01/2019
Quick service, fair prices and nice folks!
Needed new brakes and called and got me in quickly and called back with quote and completed on time and on price. Ben is very good at what he does. I plan on going back and referring any friends to do the same. Thank you Wrench Auto!

Daniel B.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/26/2019
A new loyal customer....
This is my second time having my car serviced at Wrench Auto Service. I took my car in for routine maintenance before a holiday road trip to Kentucky. It was a bit of a shock when all I thought my car needed was an oil change and a tune up only to discover that my head gaskets were leaking and that my two fro t wheel bearings were shot. I got the car back today and it runs better than ever. Now that I have had my car serviced here a couple of times now each time they were honest and straight forward about what was wrong with my car and how much it would be to fix it. Both times the did the job on time and correctly. I now have a safe car to drive to Kentucky and Wtench Auto Service has a loyal and very satisfied customer!!! Thanks guys!!

Jeff A.
Plain, WI
09/24/2019
Terrific Service great guys
This is a terrific business. Very well run. Great staff and very knowledgeable.