EK
Edward K.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/13/2019
Excellent sevice
I have never had a bad experience at A&A Automotive. Easy to make an appointment. The work is done in a timely manner.

PB
Paul B.
04/11/2019
My Silverado.
Great work once again , serviced my truck once I got there way before my appointment. Made recommendations for future repairs that need to be done.

FP
Fran P.
Ford Edge
04/09/2019
First visit
Very good friendly service . Very satisfied , they took the time to go over any areas of concern

Robert G.
04/06/2019
An honest owner and skilled mechanics makes A&A Automotive the best I've experienced in 50+ years.
Since moving to Middleboro 14 years ago we've had 4 cars routinely serviced at A&A Automotive. I couldn't be happier with their honesty, integrity and skill. Scott Dixon and his team are the best.

NB
Nichole B.
04/05/2019
Long time customer, great service
Been going to A&A for years. Great family business, great communication on all issues, very knowledgeable staff.

04/05/2019
Staff from entrance to exit
Dependable - concise and thorough explination of services ordered

SR
Sean R.
04/05/2019
I highly recommend A&A Automotive because they are always professional and courteous with highly trained and experienced mechanics.

Honda Ridgeline
04/01/2019
Great service.
Finsh jobs in a timely fashion.
Explain what needs to be done and what they do.

Jason A.
Buick Enclave
03/29/2019
Always great service and communication at a reasonable price. Highly recommend!!

KD
Kellie D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2019
Very happy
Very kind and honest employees. Open and upfront about what needs to be done.

David W.
Volvo S60
03/27/2019
Inspection Sticker
Outstanding service and skill. We have been with A&A Automotive since 1995 for all of our vehicles.

GL
Gerald L.
FIAT 500
03/22/2019
A & A Automotive
I have been taking my autos to A&A for more than 15 years. They are honest, thorough and professional in their efforts. I am hoping to continue working with them for many more years.

PS

Rehoboth, MA
Hyundai Genesis
03/21/2019
Can't stop, won't stop
I brought my car in Tuesday to get to the bottom as to why it shook whilst driving. Within 100ft. Andy knew exactly what was wrong. Since the car was being worked on I asked if they could fix the TPMS light. With a brand new sensor, the light came back on 10 minutes after pick up. I brought it in the next day. Adjustments were made. The light came back on almost instantly. On the third day they had a special ordered sensor for me and just like that the sensor went off and stayed off. Andy and the guys at A&A go above and beyond and will not stop until the issue is figured out. With the reputation they have I will continue to recommend them to family, friends and clients with car trouble.

SP
Stephen P.
03/21/2019
Great
Convenient and great service.

LH
Lindsay H.
03/20/2019
Amazing team! Amazing service!!
A&A is a great place to take your car. I was having car trouble and they not only answered my call on a Sunday, but too me right in and we're so helpful. I've been there before and I'm definitely going back. Great job, friendly team, excellent work! Thank you very much!!

GB
George B.
East Taunton, MA
03/20/2019
Great
Another great experience at A&A. Andrew does a nice job of explaining the work, the why and the how. A&A just doesn’t replace parts and see what sticks like other service places. I have been a customer for probably 10 years now with my kids cars too🙂.

FC
Frank C.
Ford Fiesta
03/17/2019
A&A is #1
Great service and no BS. A&A tells it like it is.

Richard B.
03/15/2019
Quality work at a reasonable price
Just had both vehicles in the shop for “check engine” lights. Mechanics are very thorough and took care of both issues for us. They are honest and always explain the work they performed. I highly recommend A&A automotive.

Jean B.
03/12/2019
Thank you again for taking care of my car!!!