PN
East Taunton, MA
Nissan Rogue
04/23/2020
Professional and Friendly
I am so happy I found A&A a year ago. They came highly recommended by a friend and each experience I have is better than the next. Honest, friendly, fast professional service.

Linda M.
Saturn SL
04/22/2020
Thanks for the pick-up and drop-off!
I didn't know who could pick me up if I took my car in for service at this time. I really could not sit around all day while the work was being done. I was so pleased that my car could be picked up and returned for me. As usual, the work was completed in a timely manner. I know it must be difficult to feel safe working on someone' s car at this time, and I appreciate the care taken to protect the mechanics and the owner.

BE
Bruce E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff provide good service, prompt and courteous.

V
Valued Customer
Randolph, MA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
04/18/2020
100,000 mile full service on my GMC 2500
Excellent service and totally 100 percent positive these mechanics know there stuff. I would never go anywhere else. Scott and Andrew Dixon can fix anything you send there way. Keep up the great work really reliable service also thanks to Diane and all the guys that make this place run like a well oiled machine!

A
A.
Bridgewater, MA
Porsche 911
04/16/2020
Excellent as Usual
Had a screw in my very expensive tire which requires inside patching. Andrew and the team fixed it right and quickly. Very happy with their work as usual.

Honda Civic Cpe
04/15/2020
Knowledgeable
Courteous

LH
Lori H.
Taunton, MA
04/10/2020
Wonderful service and honest / dependable

David P.
04/09/2020
The best
In these times it was great to still have a happy voice answer my call and have my service scheduled quickly. Once the job was started they realized they could actually do the job for a lower price. Not only is A&A Automotive a great service shop they are the most honest garage I have ever known. Another great job on my vehicle! Thanks Again

04/08/2020

ES
Elaine S.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Elaine said they have always given her great service and she has no issues with them.

Mark M.
04/01/2020
Great Service!
We needed an oil change that day before a long road trip. A&A took us right away and did it the same day. They also replaced a plastic shield that had fallen from the bottom of the car--and at no charge! These guys always do good work and are good to work with.

Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2020
Impressed
Very impressed....I won a gift card a few years back on cable TV auction for a 4 wheel alignment....valued for the cost of the alignment 2 years ago...price went up $10 since and surprisingly I was not charged the difference. So that was pretty awesome. Might go back and try them out for an oil change!!

Alan B.
03/25/2020
Trust
Had brakes checked, which I suspected were bad...they weren't making any noise but I was applying what seemed like excessive pressure to get them to work. Sure enough, they needed replacement, and I was shown how bad they were. I was going to have it done in a week, but they were able to do the job 2 days later. The brakes both feel and WORK much better!

GC
Gilbert C.
03/25/2020
From the front desk to the service, very professional and friendly! A&A have serviced many parts of my car and have been very satisfied with the results!
A&A are very professional and friendly and I have always been satisfied with the results of their service department! Their front desk person Diane, makes you feel very comfortable and explains how things will work. I highly recommend A&A for your car needs!!

03/24/2020
Very w was quick rrpsit
I appreciate the input regarding the repair.