Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

PE
Paul E.
FIAT 500L
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place has been very helpful.

GF
GREG F.
02/24/2019
Pro mechanics with a top notch front desk.
Over the last 4-5 years Brian has stepped in for me everytime I walked into those doors. And my F-150 needs its spa treatment more and more these days. It’s also a work truck for a small business and my need to have the truck fixed two days prior has always been met! My wife’s minivan goes there too now. Never pushy on extra expenses either.

Tyler S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business has always been good.

Toyota Tercel
02/19/2019
Courteous & Competent Service Every Time
Each time I visit to get service done, everyone is always friendly and courteous. The professionals are competent and able to explain the issues you are experiencing in detail, and provide honest courses of action to resolve your problems. I don't believe they try and sell you anything you don't actually need. Jobs are done right and correctly. Pricing seems fair. An honest to goodness place you can trust to go to. Don't hesitate, stop by and you won't be disappointed.

Jeremy C.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the place is good. Brian took absolutely great care of him.

SV
SAMANTHA V.
Eugene, OR
02/16/2019
Great Service and Accomodating
I’m incredibly thankful for their service. They were able to fit me in last minute and got my car out in a quick and timely manner! Their service was affordable and the staff was kind. They talked me through everything and answered all my questions. 10/10 would recommend.

Antonio B.
Corbett, OR
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said the place did all the work he needed and wanted done, and provided a loaner vehicle for him.

DEANNA D.
02/15/2019
Awesome work
They do an inspection and let you know the cost of everything, that needs to be done. They then do great work and they guarantee the work.

BARBARA H.
Chevrolet Trax
02/14/2019
every one is so knowledgeable and helpful
Great job,

JIM D.
02/12/2019
Keeps my Explorer running great
Brought my Explorer for a quick oil change and check over. I've been bringing it to A-1 for almost 2 years now and Bryan and crew do a great job of taking care of it.

KATHLEEN B.
Northampton, MA
02/09/2019
Basics not addressed
fluids were not checked and this became apparent when we realized we were down a quart of oil. The truck takes 6 but because it is a new to us truck we didn't realize that and thought we might have burned a quart in a short drive. When we discovered that we were down a quart we took the truck to another mechanic who noted that the power steering fluid was down, brake fluid needed to be changed as well as the transmission fluid. It also needed a new gas pump and then it ran much better. None of these issues were addressed at A1, so we were disappointed, caused us stress and turned out to be a waste of $

Chrysler 200
02/09/2019
Great Customer Serrvice
This shop is straightforward. They gave me a loaner vehicle to get to work. Bryan was the best service manager I have had the pleasure of working with. I will only take my vehicles back to them. Pricing was also very fair

LH
LAUREN H.
Honda Civic Si
02/07/2019
Don't take your car anywhere else!!
A-1 is the best, and I don't normally write reviews. They consistently go above and beyond, perform work quickly, and always come back with a fair price. Even offered to take my car to a different business for a DEQ test.

You'd be crazy to go somewhere else!

PO
PRESTON O.
Wilsonville, OR
02/01/2019
Came highly recommended, outstanding service, would recommend to anyone.
My subaru is now running like a dream thanks to Bryan and the whole crew over at A1 Automotive. They came highly recommended and I will do the same. Outstanding service, reliable and great at what they do. They are now my new, permanent Auto Mechanic. Thank you, guys!

RUSS M.
02/01/2019
Excellant work with a quick turn around time. Above and beyond service
Had car towed after closing; by the time I was there in the morning A-1 was ready for me/the car and had time to complete same day. Car looked great after service and everything was explained in good detail. Nice work. Would recommend to friends.

BW
BILL W.
Vancouver, WA
01/28/2019
The BEST service you could ever get!
The tensioner to my Dodge Ram 2500 broke and the Serpentine belt went with it. I called Brian at A1 and he told me to bring it in, although it looked like it was going to be too busy a day for them get a chance to look at it. Well, once I had it towed there, they looked at it right away. In fact, they squeezed me in and had a new part and belt put in within a few hours and I was on my way home.

This is just one of many positive times they have helped me with my truck and my wife's Toyota. I would NEVER go to another service center. Their service and kindness is unmatched. Trust me, they are one of a kind. Thank you SO much, A1 for all you do!

ANA S.
01/25/2019
Tried this group for the first time and walked away feeling impressed with their service.
I really appreciated their clear communication, follow up and advise. If needed, we’ll use them again and we’ll definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

MJ
Mark J.
Toyota Matrix
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff was friendly, helpful, courteous, and kind.

Randa M.
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Randa said the business took care of the problem and were honest.

Jerry G.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was excellent.