NK
NICK K.
Honda Fit
04/02/2020
Good, honest, expedient service.
This new group of mechanics carries on the tradition that I remember from the old Brookfield car care days. Love their work. Their prices are fair, and they explain what they've done extremely well.

Sandra B.
Pontiac Vibe
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said the people at the business always treat them well and are personable. They are very satisfied with the timely work. She said they are return customers. They do have good customer service and so she does recommend them.

RACHEL M.
Chicago, IL
03/25/2020
Amazing Service!
I needed to get my brakes looked at and an oil change and they did such an excellent job! They took care of me and kept up great communication! I will definitely be back!

LK
LIZ K.
Saturn Relay
03/16/2020
Great FAST customer service everytime when you need it!!!
Great FAST customer service EVERYTIME! NEVER over charges you!!!! Thanks Don!!!🙂

John D.
Westchester, IL
03/13/2020 Category: Service
John said his experience was fantastic and the staff went above and beyond of his expectations.

Pontiac Firebird
03/10/2020
My firebird
Very nice people to do business with honest,and to the point fit my car back right away with all my concerns taken care if

Hinsdale, IL
Scion xB
03/09/2020
A/C service
Excellent Customer Service and reasonable pricing. In addition to fixing the A/C they want me to bring the car back in about a week so they can check the work out. They have taken care of all of my family cars for many years. And, I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are honest, trustworthy, and always explain the problem and were possible, on my older vehicles, provide options to help limit the cost.

CG
CONRAD G.
La Grange, IL
03/03/2020
Great Quick Service! Fair Pricing
I needed brakes on my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Called several places for pricing and availability to replace. I spoke with Don, he was friendly and gave me a reasonable estimate. When I was ready to bring my Jeep in, he made same day accommodations, called me with an update once they looked at the brakes, needed some additional work, was able to get the parts and completed same day. Great quick service, fair prices!

LC
LEE C.
Darien, IL
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/28/2020
OUTSTANDING
LONG TIME CUSTOMER DON AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...

LAURA S.
Westchester, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/14/2020
Very reliable for years now.
Can always count on Don and the crew to be direct and honest. Great quality work.

Joe C.
Cicero, IL
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff was very outgoing, open, and honest.

NB
NATALIE B.
Nissan Versa
02/12/2020
Friendly, fast, and quality service
I wanted to support a local business and so glad I did. I went in for an oil change. Advanced Auto Care got me in right away and performed a thorough check on my car. And what’s really great...they’ve got a special that if you get 3 regular oil changes, you’ll get your 4th one free. It’s really nice to get honest and caring service from people that seem to genuinely care for their customers. If I ever have a problem with my engine, I will definitely bring my car to them. I feel I can trust them and that’s important to me.

DON G.
Honda CR-Z
02/10/2020
The folks at Advanced Automotive are always quick to take care of their customers
Once again, Don and his crew provided timely and excellent service. I made an appointment for an oil change and wiper blade replacement and was in and out in less than an hour!

MK
MARGE K.
Buick Verano
02/09/2020
Don and crew do a great job
Don and crew do a great job and are very conscientious. They are always ready to help when there is an issue with our cars. They are the best at giving me an honest opinion and fair price on the work. They treat me and my family like family.

RA
Robert A.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he is very satisfied with the work.