SK
SUSAN/KATHRYN K.
GMC Envoy
10/22/2020
Great Service and Personnel
Advanced Automotive Card always takes care of me immediately and with reasonable prices and great service.

PC
Patrick C.
Westchester, IL
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said it was good.

LD
LYNN D.
10/14/2020
Brakes
I truly appreciated the service!
Don was professional, and did what he could & needed to do, and realized that I was very stressed.
After having had a beyond terrible experience at another local shop, for a minor service, I was extremely nervous!
Thank you, Don & staff!

KK
kelli k.
10/10/2020
Fast professional service
After seeing multiple mechanics over a few years for a problem they could not find, the crew at Advanced not only found it but fixed it quickly & for a reasonable cost.

Western Springs, IL
Saturn VUE
10/07/2020
Continued Good Service
Don and his knowledgeable staff took care of my two older cars recently and did the usual great job. They fixed some needed items explaining the problems and remedies and got them ready for the winter season. As a long time customer I have never felt I was being overcharged or misled. In the end all you got is your reputation and Advanced Automotive works to keep it stellar all the time.

BV
BONNIE V.
Westchester, IL
10/06/2020
Awesome
Great service and work. They’ve been in business for years and I’ve been going there also for years as well as my family members. Price is good too

JOHN K.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/01/2020
Reliable and Fair Service
A service station where you can feel comfortable knowing you will be treated fairly - never provided unneeded services and know the service provided is reliable.

AP

KR
KEN R.
09/17/2020
Shock replacement flexibility
They are very flexible! I was able to buy the shocks myself for a LOT cheaper than the parts warehouse wanted for the Z85 air ride shocks. Paid for the labor and a new battery and on my way!

KATHY M.
La Grange Park, IL
Mitsubishi Diamante
09/10/2020
Car Repair and Service
I have been going to Advanced Automotive for many years. Whether it's for an oil change, routine maintenance or other repairs on my ca I always receive excellent service. Don and his team are very efficient. Great place to take your car. Dependable service.

CF
CHRISTINA F.
Western Springs, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/10/2020
Don and his team are very knowledgable and honest. Highly recommend!

AG
ANNMARIE G.
Chicago, IL
Mazda CX-5
09/09/2020
Brakes
Wow, totally impressed with Don and his team. A great experience. Don was recommended by a friend and I am so pleased she did! Got all the recommended work done by Don for half the price I was quoted and done in a timely manner! 5 stars for sure

LLOYD S.
La Grange Park, IL
09/02/2020
Alternator and a tow
As usual, Advanced Automotive saves the day for a family van.

Our Honda van recently had alternator failure. I was able to get the van towed to Don and his team and had my car back the same day.

Work us always performed professionally, workmanship is top notch and you are never oversold.

I highly recommend Advanced Automotive for all your routine maintenance and major repairs!

09/02/2020
Great work and service!
Thanks for squeezing me in. Really appreciate the quick turn too!

RZ
RAYMOND Z.
08/31/2020
Clean friendly
Fast service at a fair price