AR
ANTHONY R.
Ford Expedition EL
01/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Don and his crew are awesome! Very speedy and quality work with no BS. They really know their way around cars and do a great job of diagnosing issues. I've been coming here for 8 years.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
01/06/2019
Fast friendly service
I’ve been here three different times for oil changes and always get top notch service.

RENEE H.
Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019
Efficient and thorough, and reasonably priced
As a longtime customer the service here is topnotch. These guys do a great job and have the best interest of their customers at heart.

Jeff B.
Illinois
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he was very happy with them.

JY
JOHN Y.
Willowbrook, IL
Chevrolet Venture
12/27/2018
Bad Breaks but NOT at Advanced Automotive Care!
So, being the procrastinator that I usually am, I drove my van for a few months with bad breaks. Well, almost NO breaks. I have been going to Don at Advanced Automotive for at least 20 years and Don and his staff's expertise and excellent workmanship are the reasons.
Don examined my situation and told me the bad news which included the time and dollar amount. Took the wind right outta me but, on the day I dropped off my van for work, Don called earlier than I had expected saying that my van was done. Even better, Don told me that the total was LESS than the amount that he had quoted to me. Pure and simple, Advanced Automotive ALWAYS delivers with quality and timely workmanship. Also, Don will always state the problem in detail, the work needed and offer to do their best to try and keep the cost down. Advanced Automotive has NEVER let me or my family down when it comes to their workmanship and honesty. And, if you're lucky, you can share a story or two with Don at pick-up time. Thanks, Advanced Automotive! You guys rock and never disappoint.

CHRIS B.
Riverside, IL
12/22/2018
Honest, fair and competent
Don and his team are always great at fixing my car and keeping me up to date on repair. Why I take all my cars to them ever since I found them five or six years ago.

CHRIS B.
Riverside, IL
12/22/2018
Great work and fair price
Take my car here for all repairs. They work with you and have always made sure to fix car and give me options if I ask.
It’s great to have a neighborhood shop that’s reasonable and cares for their customers.

EA
ERIC A.
Summit Argo, IL
12/21/2018
Outstanding service!
Don & his team are friendly, knowledgeable, and did excellent work! Will definitely return for work & the future and completely recommend AAC for all your automotive care needs.

PC
Patrick C.
Westchester, IL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the work was good at the business.

LH
Laura H.
Lyons, IL
Buick Lucerne
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Laura said the business was very good. She was able to find them on the internet, to have her vehicle worked on.

KATHY M.
La Grange Park, IL
Mitsubishi Diamante
12/18/2018
Heat flow issue and serving engine light
All issues resolved. Great service as usual.

JIM H.
Jeep Cherokee
12/17/2018
Professional
I have been going here for service for many years and will continue to do so. Service is friendly, professional and thoughly explained on each visit.

JOEL F.
12/13/2018
Knowledgeable, fast, informative, reliable, good people!!!
I had an emergency repair where my radiator blew and they had me in the next morning and done by the time I got off work. The staff was friendly and no hidden costs. They diagnosed the problem and explained what the process was to get it fixed. I’m happy with the service.

LH
Linda H.
Broadview, IL
GMC Terrain
12/06/2018
Great communication! Easy to work with!
Don is the best! He always takes his time to explain any situation and why he might need to do additional work. He tries to work with my schedule and fit my car in always. Great service.

Aurora, IL
12/05/2018
Great Experience
This is the best shop to get your car repaired!! They are Honest and they are reasonable with prices. I will
Always go there for my car repair needs.

JOHN K.
12/02/2018
Great Service - Fair Pricing - Good People to deal with!

MARIJEAN R.
La Grange, IL
11/17/2018
Their service is impeccable. They aim to please
The moment I pulled in I knew I was in good hands. They work quickly and efficiently.

La Grange, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
11/15/2018
Honest, reliable
They do a great job maintaining my car and giving honest feedback and fair estimates.

Western Springs, IL
11/12/2018
One of the Best:
Never have I felt mislead, overcharged or talked down to because of my gender. There a a lot of car repair shops but in the 48 years I have owned cars there may have been one other shop that I trusted.

Western Springs, IL
Reliable
Attention to details
Priced reasonably
Service is a priority

Long time client who’s never had a bad experience.