JV
JAMES V.
Mount Prospect, IL
Honda Accord
08/05/2015
Technicians are friendly,quick,and available to help!
Efficient and fast service!

SG
SETH G.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz 260E
08/04/2015
They really helped me out
The best

Daniel S.
Arlington Heights, IL
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/04/2015
Friendly owners that were able to help me get my car fixed.

RYAN M.
Urbandale, IA
08/03/2015
The owner was very personable and his staff provided great service.
I would recommend this shop to anyone. They were very professional and just did a great job on my care. I would highly recommend this place. Also the owner was very knowlegeable and also very friendly.

BR
Bette R.
Arlington Heights, IL
Volkswagen Touareg
08/03/2015
The respect all their employees show their clients
All repairs were explained to me along with cost estimates before work began. I was updated when I was told I would be. As a single woman I was encouraged to bring a friend to ask additional questions if I would like. I will always take any vehicle of mine to this shop.

CHRISTIAN W.
Mount Prospect, IL
Buick LaCrosse
breaks good
simple and fast

Mark D.
Park Ridge, IL
08/03/2015
Great Tow and even better Service... The place to go for service on any make of car or truck...