SA
Sarkis A.
Glendale, CA
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Sarkis said that the place has excellent service, everything is top notch, he wouldn't go anywhere else, and he encourages them to keep doing what they're doing. They are awesome.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate your business,Thank you so much for trusting us.

Jamal B.
Studio City, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/15/2019
GREAT BUSINESS/PEOPLE THAT MAKES MINOR MISTAKES
Unfortunately apon picking up my car I noticed that its is stuck in 4th gear. I did not have this issue before I dropped it off. At this point it has been several Mechanical problems that have been caused either by the mistakes of Alpine Autos Mechanics/Technicians. These include being charged for Air bag Module and consumer battery to later find out that it was a ignition issue that I was also charged for, and I'm still awaiting the Airbag Module. I previously brought My Car in to have the amg super charger and ABC pump Replacement/Repair However, the ABC pump has not been Repaired in accordance with the Recent Diagnostic tests performed by Alpine Auto. There was also a Tool or part dropped on my front passenger side Forgiato rim which chipped the rim, I also had to pay for that repair. In closing, I have been a faithful and Loyal Customer to Alpine Auto for awhile and they have Repaired SEVEN Of My Vehicles and most of the time the work is 100%. However because of these Recent experiences I think its a fair assessment for Alpine Auto to address these issues by offering to correct these unattended issues or offering an equivalent discount for these damaged rims and services paid which we're not addressed (unrepaired sevices).

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
V.Jamal Buchanan

Raul B.
Whittier, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Raul said the business kept him in the loop as far what was going on with his vehicle, and what needed to be done and why.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you so much,We appreciate your business.

GM
GALE M.
Valencia, CA
02/09/2019
Loyal customer will not go elsewhere BUT Alphine Auto
Steve, Nancy, and staff always takes care of me. I found Alphine through a referral and have not gone elsewhere. They’re honest, responsive, personable, and professional as well. Per my review title, I will not go anywhere but here. If you want to keep your BMW for you and family, take it here and it’ll last you more years. Thanks, Steve and staff for being the coolest. Stay wonderful and have another blessed year :)
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for such kind words,we appreciate you every time.

Rob H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
BMW 750Li
02/07/2019
Great shop
Great shop affordable prices quick turnaround time
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/08/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you.

BK
BILL K.
Agoura Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/02/2019
Outstanding service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Prompt service.
Extremely reasonable rates. You won’t want to go anywhere else.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you.

FW
Frank W.
01/29/2019
Should have never taken to the shop
Nice staff, get back to you pretty quickly. Car was not running when came in paid 750 and car is still not running. Still unsure of the problem. They did not guarantee it would be and gave me my options. Wish I would of not had them do the work. Prob a good shop but hard not to feel bad about a transaction and get nothing in return.

Thank you!

MT
Mike T.
California
BMW 850Ci
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that he was happy with the service done on the vehicle.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Our tech just so long as he knows the answer to your question regarding the 850 he will be more than glad to answer them for you,Thank you!

SF
Samuel F.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said everything that was done at this business was great.

Thank you!

Ross W.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ross said it was excellent.

Thank you so much.

GW
Gary W.
Pasadena, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff at this business did a good job, they did a perfect job and the work the staff did was great.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

A pleasure,thank you for trusting us with your BMW.

EV
ESTELA V.
01/09/2019
Love them!!
Brought my car in for a battery issue. Mike explained what was wrong and took care of the issue. Their prices are always very good. I love Alpine for my BMW service needs!!
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Always a pleasure ,Thank you!

DANIEL B.
BMW 128i
12/17/2018
Excellent Work and Advice, As Always!!
I could not appreciate Alpine Auto more. What a gem. After a long history of nightmare experiences at every dealership Service Center in Southern California, this little shop has me in love with BMW all over again.

Every time, I get excellent service, both in terms of customer service and the actual work done on my car. They are super straightforward with me about costs, always giving me details about all the costs I'm looking at, and as much variety for cost-value options as they can give me.

The work is always done promptly, even though I almost always surprise them with a breakdown rather than scheduled maintenance.

I've just upgraded to a newer BMW and I'm thrilled to continue my service relationship with these fine folks!!
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you!

EC
Eduardo C.
12/12/2018
Owner is very helpful
Work was done correctly and customer service is great
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your business,Thank you.

Jose Javier C.
Whittier, CA
12/02/2018
They damaged my door panel and expensive
They fixed my car but they damaged my door panel interior. For the price they charge they should be much more careful with the cars. I do not recommend.