DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
10/02/2020
Worth the Drive from Indy
AL's Auto Service has taken care of my family's cars for ages now. I moved to Indy, and have not been able to find an auto shop I can trust. It was worth the long trip to go to AL's.
All was checked out, fixed and is good again!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your business, and we're so glad that we can keep you and your family on the road! (Tell Debbie we said 'hi!')

Mike S.
Broadview Heights, OH
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Al is wonderful. He's a nice guy and his helpers are nice, very nice. Nice guys, nice people, seem fair.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/01/2020

CHARLES S.
Honda Fit
09/26/2020
The people, Marty, Al, Scotty and Jackie.
30 plus years of dealing with Al and Marty, if continuing to go back to them isn't a testimonial as to the quality of service then nothing is.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your loyalty - it's a pleasure to help keep your vehicle running well!

KK
Karl K.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Karl said the business had good care.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/28/2020

GK
GEOFFREY K.
North Royalton, OH
09/21/2020
Fast turnaround
Thankyou for fitting me in at the last moment. I dropped my truck off at 8am and it was ready at 5 30 pm the same day. I have always been happy with the service you have done on my truck. I will continue to give you my business in the future. THE RUSTY RED RAM LIVES ON !!!!!!!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that we could fit you in and keep you on the road.

BILL S.
Novelty, OH
Lincoln MKX
09/11/2020
Good service, nice people, very knowledgeable technicians, and honest.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2020

CR
Colin R.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Colin said the staff was pretty good.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you, Colin. Please let us know in the future what we can do to make your visit worth 5 stars!

BG
BOB G.
Chevrolet
09/05/2020
Excellent Service at a reasonable price.
I've never been disappointed with their service. The technicians are knowledgeable, respectful and personable. Scott is our "MAIN MAN"! No worries when I leave my 72 Chevelle and his trusting hands.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to keep our customers on the road!

Benita M.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Benita said that she's been going to this business for quite a while. They're efficient and she has no problems with them at all. She's happy with their service and she has no complaints.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business, and we're happy to service your vehicle.

Bill M.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Bill said Scott at the business was very knowledgeable.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you, Bill! We like to keep our customers informed on the work we do and the condition of their vehicles.

Robert M.
Kia Sorento
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they did everything they said , in a timely manner and the quote was exactly what he paid.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business.

BZ
BILL Z.
FIAT 500
08/19/2020
Excellent as ALWAYS
I have only GOOD things to say about Al's Auto Service. The work has always been finished on time and I have no complaints about pricing. I WILL say that I sometimes feel like a kid in a candy shop when seeing all of the vintage cars they are working on.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help keep you moving during this busy time!

MO
Mark O.
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business went above and beyond to help him and the prices were also very reasonable.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to keep you safe and on the road!

DALE R.
08/08/2020
Good Personalixed Service
Marty at Al's provides prompt, professional service. It is service that you can trust.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/10/2020

Jim H.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he's very pleased with what they did for him, his gas gauge works now and he's happy.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to get you and your vehicle back on the road!