MIKE G.
04/11/2020
Knowledgeable ,friendly
They are efficient,friendly and know what they are doing.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Mike! We're always happy to help.

AL
ANDREA L.
GMC Terrain
04/11/2020
They are wonderful
They have worked on my car a few times- and they always do a great job, and so fast!!!! Al is so nice!!! All his staff are too!!! They are comparably priced as well, and will go above and beyond for you. I will continue to bring my vehicles here.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Andrea! We strive to keep our work affordable and our repairs timely.

Jasmine T.
Maple Heights, OH
Jeep Compass
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Jasmine they were very quick and the owner was very attentive.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/10/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

MARY ANN S.
Kia Forte
04/02/2020
i can always trust their service and recomendations!
As a woman on her own who knows nothing about cars, I am always confident I can trust the service quality and any recommendations they provide. I've been a customer for many years and never been disappointed!!

Marianne Stefanik
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're always glad to help our customers!

KK
Karl K.
Cleveland, OH
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said this business always provides them with exactly what they need.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreaciate your business!

JIM P.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2020
They always treat everyone like you are the only customer.
Had a quick repair, it was done quickly and RIGHT! I will not take my repairs anywhere else.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your loyalty.

Marilyn M.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn said the employees at this place are friendly and they do good work.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We glad to keep your and your vehicle on the road.

GK
GEOFFREY K.
North Royalton, OH
03/17/2020
Roses are Red violets are blue i took my truck to AL'S AUTO and so should you !! Great service once again. Thanks for driving me back and forth while my truck was being serviced. My rusty Red Ram lives on !!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Flowers are nice, green is the toad, we're glad we can keep you and the truck on the road!

GT
GARY T.
03/17/2020
Great job
Great job never a problem doesn't try to sell u anything extra
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Gary! We appreciate your business.

MO
Mark O.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he was very pleased with the service and he also said he will be a repeat customer.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/16/2020
Al, Marty, Scott
great work

MS. S.
Ford Edge
03/10/2020
The people and their good service.
Very efficient and timely service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to help you out!

Mike G.
Lyndhurst, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rebecca. She said this business is an excellent group. They are easy to work with, friendly, and offer great service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad to help whenever we can to keep our customers on the road.

Robert M.
Kia Sorento
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff fixed the problem, everything was on schedule and worked out as it should
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words, Robert. We're glad we were able to help!

BD
BOB D.
02/14/2020
Professional Repairs- Quick Service- Great Employees
I've been using Al's Auto for about 3 years now and am very happy with the service repairs and quality of workmanship. Staff is great. Fast turn-around gets me back on the road quickly. No one likes to break down with their auto, Al's makes it more palatable. 5 Stars highest rating!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your five stars, Bob! We appreciate our customers' patience and loyalty.