Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

EF
Eric F.
02/25/2019
Excellent Work, Excellent use of technology, OK Scheduling
AoM performed a thorough diagnosis of my vehicle (2010 Jeep) and texted me a link to a step by step walkthrough of the diagnosis - very impressive. I talked with a person about which work to do first. Their cost estimates proved solid and I paid what they estimated. I have complete faith in the quality of the repairs performed. They showed me the corrosion on the old parts they replaced and explained the work performed in as much detail as I wanted.
While estimating how long the work would take they had to revise their estimated completion time. Initially they said they would try to have the vehicle ready by 5pm on the day I dropped it off, but they couldn't commit to this. (This was not a problem). They said they would definitely have it ready by 12pm the next day. I scheduled my own work day around the assumption that the work would be complete by 12pm next day. The next day I called at about 11.30 and was told that it would take a bit longer. I had to make an adjustment to my own schedule but it was not a big problem. Then they called again at about 2pm to say that the new completion time would be 3pm, due to a machine being in use on another vehicle. I appreciated this heads-up but the second adjustment I had to make to my own schedule was more significant. I would have preferred them to tell me "between 2pm and 4p tomorrow" when I dropped the vehicle off, so I could schedule my own day accordingly.
Overall I was happy with the experience because the most important aspect to me was the quality of the work performed. I plan to go back here for future repairs.

Courtney H.
Jeep Liberty
02/11/2019
Definite win!
I was referred to Art of Maintenance by a family member and I was not disappointed! The crew here worked quickly and efficiently. They are super friendly and helpful and they make a great effort to communicate well. I will definitely be going back with other auto needs!

ET
Erin T.
01/31/2019
Very good and communicative service
The general manager was great at communicating and I the work done so far feels so much better for my car. I will definatly be going back for my next car maintenance and repairs.

EF
Erica F.
Lexus GX 470
01/25/2019
Customer service
The professionalism is above what I have ever experienced. They are polite, prompt, and nice. This has become my go to car maintenance place. Thanks for fixing my car. It sounds like when I bought it.

ER
EUGENE R.
Ford Thunderbird
01/17/2019
Art of repair accomplished by Art of Maintenance
The shop replaced my alternator on my Ford Thunderbird. The turn around time was same day! Unusual for such a rare part which I was prepared to wait a few days out, plus installation.

But...

A of M located the part and completed my repairs successfully. This isn't the first repair they've executed on my vehicle. Nor is it the first time I've said - Thank you.

LR
Lucy R.
Mazda Protege
01/10/2019
Full inspection report with photographs
We’ve been bringing our cars to Art of Maintenance for years, and we’ve always appreciated the thoroughness and honesty of the mechanics here. I was especially pleased with our latest inspection report, which included photographs and informational videos. They’ve kept our 1999 Mazda (with over 200,000 miles) running like a much, much younger vehicle.

Jeff B.
Hood River, OR
Dodge Sprinter
12/31/2018
they dug in deep to locate the problem
Great experience, I was a mechanic for 20 years and I know it is easy to fall into routines and give the easy answer but they dug in deep and evaluated the problem. Super professional and helpful

John T.
12/21/2018
Stll the Best
Once gain the problem with my '95 Explorer as correctly diagnosed and corrected. Couldn't ask for more.

SD
Stefanie D.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Stefanie said the business provided good service.

Dave M.
12/19/2018
It’s okay
I came in for a tune up! Instead u checked my ENTIRE car. U suggested so many things, it was like u wanted to get everything fixed, which would require more labor!! What 2000 year car doesn’t have numerous Problems!
I think u dropped the ball on me, sorry!

AH
Atricia H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Atricia said the staff forgot to fix her rear back up light this last visit.

TJ
Taylor J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the business does great work, he is a long time client.

SL
Sandra L.
12/11/2018
excellent service
the customer service level at Art of Maintenance is top notch. Kevin and his crew are certified and resourceful. Highly recommend!

AG
Andi G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Andi said the staff does a good job, but she often feels rushed, and would like a little more time spent explaining the details of the service.

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
11/14/2018
Very thorough good service
They know what they are doing. Sure there are cheaper places to get your car serviced but at least here you know it’s done right with a damn good warranty.

Shunteshia H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Shunteshia said the business told her what was wrong with her vehicle.

LP
Lisa P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the facility was clean and the staff was nice and friendly.

BE
Brandon E.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brandon the business put a lot of time and hard work into working on issues with his vehicle.

Donald D.
Battle Ground, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the staff finished the work early and saved him a little bit of money. The final cost of the job wasn't as much as they thought it would be originally, so they did a good job.

WI
William I.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business for service.