Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jeff R.
07/15/2019
Thanks so much for a great job done by pickup
It is really important for me to see that the guys at Art Of Maintenance took care of me and my vehicle thanks so much again customer for life

SF
Stephanie F.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/09/2019
Quick Service at a Decent Price
Got my brakes fixed along with a few other things, they got me in and out in the same day, I appreciate that greatly!

John R.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
05/04/2019
Awesome staff
I give them 5 stars. Kevin is always great to work with. Kevin always provides great customer service while trying to save you money.

04/26/2019
Always a sure bet
We started bringing our 2007 Odyssey to Art of Maintenance when Tonkin couldn’t be bothered to fit us in when an electrical problem left the car dead on the side of the road. AoM took care of the car promptly and has ever since. They discuss what needs to be done and what can wait, and don’t over sell in my opinion.

Jennifer S.
Kia Spectra
04/24/2019
Not great!
This place was very expensive and your mechanics insisted on adding more work then needed to be done. i.e. the timing belt was "cracking" according to the mechanic. I took it home and showed it to a car friend who said it was fine and really didn't need to be changed. Seems like I was taken advantage of because I am a female.

04/05/2019
Got assistance with extra credit for car repair.

AP
ALVIN P.
04/02/2019
Healer of the vehicle
Originally brought my car in to find out why my ABS light was on. After they did the diagnostic they found it ABS modular was bad ended up having to send out to rebuild. It came back in a timely matter sooner than they told me which was great. What about the car back to have it installed but ABS light was out and so far so good

EF
Eric F.
02/25/2019
Excellent Work, Excellent use of technology, OK Scheduling
AoM performed a thorough diagnosis of my vehicle (2010 Jeep) and texted me a link to a step by step walkthrough of the diagnosis - very impressive. I talked with a person about which work to do first. Their cost estimates proved solid and I paid what they estimated. I have complete faith in the quality of the repairs performed. They showed me the corrosion on the old parts they replaced and explained the work performed in as much detail as I wanted.
While estimating how long the work would take they had to revise their estimated completion time. Initially they said they would try to have the vehicle ready by 5pm on the day I dropped it off, but they couldn't commit to this. (This was not a problem). They said they would definitely have it ready by 12pm the next day. I scheduled my own work day around the assumption that the work would be complete by 12pm next day. The next day I called at about 11.30 and was told that it would take a bit longer. I had to make an adjustment to my own schedule but it was not a big problem. Then they called again at about 2pm to say that the new completion time would be 3pm, due to a machine being in use on another vehicle. I appreciated this heads-up but the second adjustment I had to make to my own schedule was more significant. I would have preferred them to tell me "between 2pm and 4p tomorrow" when I dropped the vehicle off, so I could schedule my own day accordingly.
Overall I was happy with the experience because the most important aspect to me was the quality of the work performed. I plan to go back here for future repairs.

Courtney H.
Jeep Liberty
02/11/2019
Definite win!
I was referred to Art of Maintenance by a family member and I was not disappointed! The crew here worked quickly and efficiently. They are super friendly and helpful and they make a great effort to communicate well. I will definitely be going back with other auto needs!

ET
Erin T.
01/31/2019
Very good and communicative service
The general manager was great at communicating and I the work done so far feels so much better for my car. I will definatly be going back for my next car maintenance and repairs.

EF
Erica F.
Lexus GX 470
01/25/2019
Customer service
The professionalism is above what I have ever experienced. They are polite, prompt, and nice. This has become my go to car maintenance place. Thanks for fixing my car. It sounds like when I bought it.

ER
EUGENE R.
Ford Thunderbird
01/17/2019
Art of repair accomplished by Art of Maintenance
The shop replaced my alternator on my Ford Thunderbird. The turn around time was same day! Unusual for such a rare part which I was prepared to wait a few days out, plus installation.

But...

A of M located the part and completed my repairs successfully. This isn't the first repair they've executed on my vehicle. Nor is it the first time I've said - Thank you.

LR
Lucy R.
Mazda Protege
01/10/2019
Full inspection report with photographs
We’ve been bringing our cars to Art of Maintenance for years, and we’ve always appreciated the thoroughness and honesty of the mechanics here. I was especially pleased with our latest inspection report, which included photographs and informational videos. They’ve kept our 1999 Mazda (with over 200,000 miles) running like a much, much younger vehicle.

Jeff B.
Hood River, OR
Dodge Sprinter
12/31/2018
they dug in deep to locate the problem
Great experience, I was a mechanic for 20 years and I know it is easy to fall into routines and give the easy answer but they dug in deep and evaluated the problem. Super professional and helpful

John T.
12/21/2018
Stll the Best
Once gain the problem with my '95 Explorer as correctly diagnosed and corrected. Couldn't ask for more.

SD
Stefanie D.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Stefanie said the business provided good service.

Dave M.
12/19/2018
It’s okay
I came in for a tune up! Instead u checked my ENTIRE car. U suggested so many things, it was like u wanted to get everything fixed, which would require more labor!! What 2000 year car doesn’t have numerous Problems!
I think u dropped the ball on me, sorry!

AH
Atricia H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Atricia said the staff forgot to fix her rear back up light this last visit.

TJ
Taylor J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the business does great work, he is a long time client.

SL
Sandra L.
12/11/2018
excellent service
the customer service level at Art of Maintenance is top notch. Kevin and his crew are certified and resourceful. Highly recommend!