4.5

LARA M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/02/2020
Great Staff, Great Service
Last week, I took my Mini Cooper there to get the tires rotated. Other places tried to tell me that it would cost as much as $65 for the job, and Les Schwab tried to shove it down my throat that I had to get a whole new set of tires for over $300 because mine were "not good" (I KNOW that the tread on what were formerly my front tires is wearing out, but I'm going to use this set for as long as I can; that's why I took it in for a rotation!). However, my first visit at Art of Maintenance, they just charged me just $23 for the rotation, and according to the complementary overall check they offered along with that job, my tires were just fine.

BC
Bill C.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
07/02/2020
Brakes
Brakes done on Mercedes. Pedal is still heavy to push down to brake which was the reason for bringing it in...

06/30/2020
My car is fixed
My engine was overheating, despite doing coolant over a couple days. They found that my radiator was broken and needed to be replaced. I turned it in to them one evening and got it back the next day just after noon. The car runs like normal again.

Toyota Avalon
03/27/2020
Communication is Key
Overall, the service is good. Our car was repaired. I just wish that there was a little more time spent LISTENING to what the issue was that we were experiencing with the vehicle when we brought the car in the first time. It would have cut down on hard feelings and the amount of time it took for the repair. I am disappointed in the communication which makes it hard to be 100% ecstatic about my experience. However, it does not negate the fact that our car is repaired and I am satisfied.

Vancouver, WA
Jeep Cherokee
03/16/2020
Great place
They fixed my car for the second time and gave me a good deal

Terrance M.
03/05/2020
Very Pleased!!
I am pleased with the quality of service and communication! Kevin and James were very upfront and factual from the minute I dropped my vehicle off. I knew it was something major when i brought it in so I was prepared for the worst. After talking with them they made the process and decision very easy and made me fell comfortable having them do the work. I needed an engine and I must say they stood up to the challenge and my vehicle is running excellent!! Thank you Art Of Maintenance!!

ES
ED S.
02/21/2020
2nd Very good experience
This was another good experience with AoM. I got a text from Kevin saying they had some open times for car work. I was able to get right in and was finished in about 24 hrs. They recommended some additional work needed but didn't beat me up when I said no.

Dodge Durango
01/12/2020
Told us the truth & didn’t try to “sell” us unnecessary services
After spending over $1000 at the dealership just a day prior to when we took our vehicle to AOM. The folks at AOM, gave us the truth about our vehicle, kept us informed every step of the way and treated us like “gold.” We appreciated the professionalism, the customer service, and for being honest and upfront about our repair. I have no hesitation about recommending AOM to anyone.

MONA S.
01/08/2020
Good service as always.
Friendly, thorough and good about communicating issues and timelines.

Marsha S.
12/28/2019
Crazy expensive!!!
Had it towed in for starter replacement. Still they charged to put it on a scope. Then they charged me $985 to put in a refurbished starter!!!!! Everyone I tell this to says "wow. That is so wrong." I could have picked up a refurbished starter for $180 and had it installed for $85 somewhere else. What's wrong with this picture? GREED!!!!!

AY
Audrey Y.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/19/2019
Fast & Friendly
I called to get my brakes done, not only did they have availability within 20 min, they fixed my brakes before the end of the day. Best place to keep your car maintained. Thank you!!!

John T.
12/12/2019
ASlways the best
As always, the staff was friendly, courteous, thorough and absolutely dependable in both quality of work and scheduling.

BOB S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/03/2019
Friendly and well informed staff.
My experience with Art ofMaintenence was very satisfacory. They diagnosed the problem, explained it clearly and gave me an estimate
that was reasonable. They finished the work on time and provided all the information information on on what was done. I will continue to use them for any future work I have done on my Mercedes. Kevin is very professional and knows the business well.

LUCY S.
11/22/2019
Easy, Quick, Reliable Services
This North Portland gem provides easy and fast service of high quality. Their thorough assessment and clear description of what was needed was easy for me to understand (since I know nothing about mechanics). I feel safe driving away and appreciated the personal note and thoughtful service.

Idyllwild, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/03/2019
Wonderful service
Everyone here was so helpful and communicative! Great service all around.