Amy O. on 09/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great and very knowledgeable"
I brought my car here last week . Kevin was very helpful and knowledgeable . I didn't feel like they were just about making money . thank you so much . I will definitely be bringing my car back.
Review Created: 09/26/2017 10:10 AM
Antonio H. on 09/26/2017
"2006 required engine replaced"
Great service: We required a new engine in our 2006 Cadillac. As you can imagine this was an expensive decision. Art of Maintenance located a good engine, installed and followed up to ensure all was working as designed.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 08:21 AM
Craig S. on 09/24/2017
"Truck windows "
I was miss lead on what was going to be be done. And feel that I was over charged as a result. Will never use your service again.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 10:07 AM
Dee D. on 09/23/2017
"Great customer service and car of my car!!"
Fantastic
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:07 PM
Aaron S. on 09/18/2017
Aaron said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
John M. on 09/10/2017
"a check of transmision trouble "
I told the shop of what thought was wrong with my truck and had their tech. look it over. and was glad to hear it was,nt that bad as I thought it might be, my thanks too the shop for getting problem fixed.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 11:28 PM
Tucker K. on 08/31/2017
"Great service, good humor, sociable employees and trust in their integrity."
I brought my vehicle in at 8 a.m. and it was ready by 12:30 p.m. the same day. I had no weird feelings that I was being lied to or told about non-existent issues. I will definitely use their service again.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 08:22 PM
Frank E. on 08/30/2017
Frank said the staff did exactly what he asked. They came up with the information he was looking for. He asked for data and they supplied it.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Jim H. on 08/29/2017
Jim said they did a great job. They took his vehicle in the same day and they had it done by the end of the day. They were prompt and courteous. The price was reasonable.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Alan B. on 08/28/2017
Alan said he is a repeat customer of this business. They did a good job and washed his vehicle when it was done. It was a nice touch.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Christopher C. on 08/27/2017
"Great Job!!!"
Thank you for the great quality of work and customer service!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 03:50 PM
Richard H. on 08/25/2017
"Art of Maintenance is a step above the rest!"
If your looking for a fast, clean, professional and friendly shop to have your vehicle serviced or fixed this is the place to go. They do charge a tad more for certain repairs then other outfits but there is a good reason I assure you. The work is warennteed by the shop and they will tow you if something happens to the vehicle related to the warenteed work they will tow you for free back to their shop if your within 50 miles radius. Thanks guys for great service!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:47 AM
Alan F. on 08/25/2017
Alan said service was fine. They were courteous and effective.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Gina S. on 08/23/2017
"Wrong place!"
I thought this was another mechanic about whom two reliable friends gave glowing reviews (they also owned Volvos). After spending twice as much as I should have at Art of Maintenance (and it didn't seem like anyone there was familiar with how to diagnose/fix my car, or at least they couldn't describe anything well in words), I am sad that I parted with SO much money--nearly $1,000-- and a bid for an additional $3k+ more work. Darn.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:08 PM
Bobby C. on 08/23/2017
Bobby said the business took good care of him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Robert C. on 08/18/2017
"Repair on my Sebring...."
The cost of repairs on newer cars is staggering. And the charge for a computer analysis to find out what's wrong is appalling. I have no idea of whose fault this may be...The manufacturers? The current economy? A general tendency towards Greed?
Nevertheless, I do trust Art of Maintenance to do what's right by me...Thanks.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 02:46 PM
Mary Alice R. on 08/17/2017
"The only place to have your car looked after. It is crawling with people who know what they are doing. "
I'm so happy to have the chance to tell everyone that Art of Maintenance is, without question, the best place to take your car, truck, whatever. They have cared for my 97 Honda hatchback since I moved to Portland, 10 years ago. I'm a fairly crafty old bird, and I known, with them, I have simply put my car in their hands and have them do whatever they suggest. It is always done "right", on time, and with such efficiency and reasonable cost, I find myself recommending them to people who don't even have cars.
My little car was so filthy when I took it in last week for some maintenance work, it had moss growing on the windows.
I'm really old, and there's no car wash in the quadrant I limit my driving to. Bobby was my person there, and when I had friends pick my car up, it positively sparkled!...and ran like the finely tuned car A of M always returns to me.
I was just deciding how to thank Bobby for his, as always, special attention, by call?.. he's too busy...by email?.. too complicated for me..so this is perfect.
Would I recommend A of M to my friends? I already have...every time I get it back...
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:38 PM
Gabrelle Q. on 08/15/2017
Gabrelle said this business was fast and nice. Bobby was very nice over the phone and she is choosing to trust him as her future mechanic.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
John C. on 08/11/2017
John said they were kind of overpriced. They were willing to negotiate the price. As he was driving from Portland to San Diego, over a thousand miles he starting having issues with the work they did. It was not an ideal situation. He had to make it home. The issues starting occurring almost immediately.
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Derrick G. on 08/11/2017
Derrick said this business told him what was wrong and everything is okay. He is satisfied with the outcome.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser