GB
GIGI B.
05/20/2012
My Oil Change
Everything went smoothly, they checked leaks, and I was done in about an hour. Very efficient.

GG
Gary G.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Gary said this business did a great job.

RP
ROBERT P.
05/18/2012
Yup, good
Friendly staff, good work.

SO
Sarah O.
05/17/2012 Category: Service
Sarah said she was happy with the service. She was very pleased with the service and she definitely will be using them in the future for all of her automotive needs.

BRYAN M.
05/16/2012
Love Astro Auto
I have been going to Astro Auto for 10 years. They are the best auto repair shop in Denver. I trust the owners and the mechanics. They always do a great job on my Forerunner.

AMANDA S.
05/16/2012
Routine Oil Change
Great service, thanks!

JV
JUANITA V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/09/2012
The service and time that my car was serviced was great, and intend to continue going back.

BARBARA M.
Nissan Pickup
05/09/2012
Great neighborhood auto repair
Astro Automotive has been there for us on so many occasions I can't even begin to describe them all.
They are always friendly and fair. They have never failed to meet our needs.

JILL M.
Arvada, CO
05/07/2012
Great Service, Honest businessmen
We have used Astro Automotive for 3+ years now, and would highly recommend them to anyone.They are friendly, and will be straight forward about what kind of time frame will be needed for the work. The guys do a thorough job on any repair or maintenance issue and are genuine professionals.

Scott W.
CO
04/28/2012 Category: Service
Scott has known this business for years and they always do great work. They are great guys.

CE

BETH B.
Subaru Legacy
04/25/2012
Great first visit
I just recently purchased after not having one for awhile and needed an auto shop. A friend recommended Astro, and I was pleased with my experience. Very friendly staff, fast service, good work.

Rob M.
04/20/2012 Category: Service
Rob said this business is awesome.

JE
JERRY E.
04/18/2012
Brake Service
Brian had my RAV's rotors replaced and new pads on so fast I didn't have time to finish checking my email while I was sitting in the waiting room! It's back to like new condition -- no more squealing brakes. Friendly and efficient service as always.

Chris C.
04/18/2012 Category: Service
Chris said the business provides good service.

CJ
CHRISTINE J.
04/17/2012
Urgent Vehocle service
The guys at Astro are wonderful they completed my car in a very short period of time so that I might leave on a planned trip. The worked with my warranty and gave me a better price than quoted elsewhere. I would and have recommended them to others.

RYAN C.
Buick LeSabre
04/15/2012
Go somewhere else...
Never taking my car back to Astro because they were just bad at repairing my car...aka their job. Took my Buick in last December for hard warm starts and stalls at low RPMs. Astro was sure they'd found the problem after checking the computer and replaced my ICM for $400 (among other repairs I had them do, I spent just over $1,000). About 5-6 weeks later the car starts doing the exact same thing so I take it back to Astro and not only do they charge me again just for bringing my car in, they also tell me I need another $325 in repairs.

I immediately took my car to another auto repair place, UPON VISUAL INSPECTION, they found a 6" rubber hose going to the ICM was rotted out and they fixed it free of charge...This made me realize that Astro may be full of 'technicians' who can read what the vehicle's computer says is wrong but lack common car repair sense to do much else...Astro will never receive another penny of my money and I will continue to tell neighbors in Baker about this bad experience. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere that has actual car mechanics.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 04/20/2012
Thank you for your feedback, Ryan. It’s very important to us to know if our customers are not happy so we may fix the problem. I understand that you feel that you were not treated fairly. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, as you can see by our other customer reviews. Please give me a call or stop by our shop so we can discuss the problem and figure out a solution. Best regards, Brian

JV
JUANITA V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/11/2012
Customer Service
Love the way that I was treated and felt very respected with my wanting to think over the issue of my PT cruiser no pressure from Brian, I felt that I needed to think over the cost of the maintence that I was going to have to done and come up with a great plan. I felt confident knowing that I can do the repairs in short intervals verse all at once. Thanks Brian

Jason G.
Arvada, CO
04/11/2012 Category: Service
Jason said that he has been using this business for a long time.