Chris H.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Chris said he likes this business a lot and he would return to them for service.

EK
Edward K.
Ford Bronco
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Edward said his vehicle didn't pass emissions after the work was done. He had to return to this business and have the work redone and retested. He spoke with the business owner, who told him he would be filing with the State of Colorado emissions.

DOM R.
07/27/2012
quick response and easy to deal with
I got a timely appointment and service was good.

LH
LAURA H.
07/27/2012
These guys are top notch. Friendly, helpful, and professional. As a young woman, I hate taking my car in for servicing, but the Astro Auto team treated me like any other client- with respect. They drove me to work and called me during the day to discuss my car before any additional work was done. Great job guys- I will definitely be a repeat customer.

MIKE M.
07/18/2012
goes above and beyond
these guys do it right. they get you the best price, do it right the first time, and get it done quickly. always friendly and honest.

SUZY S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/14/2012
Best Experience from Start to Finish!
I never enjoyed getting my car serviced because I always felt like mechanics try to take advantage of women. However, I had an excellent experience with Astro Automotive. I had a short telephone conversation with them the day before I brought my car in to get a quote for a 30,000 mile service so that I could compare prices with the dealer and another auto mechanic. In addition to having the lowest quote, they reassured me that if a service suggested by the manufacturer is not necessary based on the condition of my vehicle, they would be sure to let me know. When I brought my car in the next morning, they greeted me by name and remembered my vehicle and the service I required. Once they examined my vehicle, they talked through each item with me so I could understand the current condition of that component and decide whether or not I wanted to address the concern. Needless to say, their customer service is excellent and their staff are very personable. Although I'm not very knowledgable about cars, I felt respected and now take pride in where I take my car to get serviced. Within just a couple of days, I've already recommended Astro Automotive to a friend and will continue to recommend this business to others.

D

MELISSA S.
Kia Rondo
07/01/2012
brakes
Hi. Your service was friendly but unfortunately the cost for your product was double of that of Just Brakes. I know that you are small business and just brakes is a chain but I would think that the price would not be 63% higher.

JE
JERRY E.
06/28/2012
warranty
bad starter the boys replaced a while back -- got us right back on the road same day

BK
BRANDON K.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/28/2012
Great Sercvice!
Great employees. Thanks Brain and Tim.

RD
RYAN D.
06/25/2012
Very friendly and professional
Very satisfied with the work completed. Though it was a tad expensive. However, I am always willing to pay a little more for great friendly service. I felt as though I was a valued customer.

GL
GAVIN L.
06/22/2012
Friendly Employees, Timely Service
This was the first time I used Astro Automotive, and though I came in for something as easy as a tire patch, the employees were friendly, helpful, and gave an overall feeling of well-being, which doesn't happen at a lot of mechanic shops. Great place. Will definitely return.

DAVID H.
Littleton, CO
Mitsubishi Galant
06/19/2012
Review of visit
quality service, friendliness of the personnel

BN
Brady N.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Brady said he has been working with this business for almost 30 years and he has never had to take his vehicle back. They are a great business.

James T.
Chrysler Town
06/19/2012 Category: Service
James said this business does it well. Overall, he's pleased and he loves this business.

Mark C.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Mark said he was out of town and his vehicle broke down. He said he went to this establishment because it was close by. The representatives at this establishment were very helpful and their price quote was right on the money. He said he was very pleased with the service.

Tim B.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Tim said that he has been doing business with them for 35 to 40 years and they have always treated him well.

STEVE S.
Littleton, CO
Saab 9-3
06/16/2012
friendly, fast and professional
Great shop tucked back off the main route. Glad I stopped in for service. Affordable, fast, friendly and professional. I dropped my car off at 7:30 and they gave me a loaner vehicle while they did the work.
I will be back with both of my cars and they have my confidence in making referrals!

Doretta P.
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Doretta said she and her family have been repeat customers for over 30 years. She said this business is thorough and has good service.

Joe C.
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Joe said he just needed to get a oil change and this business was able to get him an appointment with just a phone call. He said he really appreciates it.