CHRIS S.
08/20/2020
Routinely all-around great service & team at Astro
I’ve been going to Astro for over 4 years, always exceptional!

Ford Edge
08/19/2020
Quality Service
David took the time to explain the problem my car had thoroughly and answer any questions I had.

KIM S.
Ford Edge
08/19/2020
Quick, Easy, and Very Professional!
I enjoy bringing my vehicle to Astro Automotive. The process is quick and easy, and the staff is very friendly and professional. I always feel like they only do work that is needed and necessary versus trying to sell me on services I don't need or want.

High recommend!

JACKSON B.
08/18/2020
How local business should be
I've brought my vehicle to Astro twice so far- once for AC repair, once for battery replacement. Both times have been great experiences with no complaints whatsoever. Staff are prompt, friendly, and communicative in getting back to you. Work quality is outstanding as far as I can tell. Pricing is fair and transparent.

Support your local businesses, especially the ones who do excellent work. I plan on using Astro's services as long as I live in the area.

DEB H.
Ford Expedition
08/17/2020
Repeat customer...
Great shop. Always good work. Supporting a local, Family owned business in the neighborhood holds weight too.

Aurora, CO
08/16/2020
Good honest shop.
Great people that treat you right from the beginning to the end.

COLLETTE S.
08/13/2020
Great communication and honest service!
Brian and the rest of the team at Astro Automotive are amazing. I have been going to them for 13 years and they always treat me right, are quick and honest.

JEFF W.
08/12/2020
Love my neighborhood garage.
Shhhh! My little secret

KT
KYLE T.
Littleton, CO
08/12/2020
Astro Auto is awesome
Quality and honesty is the name of this shop's game

DA
DANA A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/11/2020
Always helpful!
Every time I take my car here I know that I’m going to get expertise and the truth. Highly recommend coming here for oil changes, maintenance or if you have a specific issue. They’re quick and friendly - making the process very easy.

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/10/2020
The only place I will ever take my vehicle .
Astro garage is very trustworthy , very good with their work , they know what they're doing I would highly recommend anyone to go there.

FB
FRANA B.
08/06/2020
Wonderful
Everytime I come here I always know my car is in good hands. Brian and his staff are excellent at explaining all my options and are even better at keeping older cars kicking. I highly recommend

NB
NORM B.
08/05/2020
Auto repair
It’s always a pleasure when dealing with the staff at Astro , very professional and fair prices.

MEGHAN M.
Honda Element
08/05/2020
Thorough and honest
I’ve been coming to Astro for years. Today I asked them to do a used car inspection. They were extremely thorough and caught a few things that made it easy for me to go back to the dealership and get the price down just enough to cover the stuff they found. Love doing business with Astro.

LY
LISA Y.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/03/2020
My issue was solved promptly, everyone I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and professional, and the work done was clearly explained to me. I would trust them with future work.