JOAN H.

BRYAN O.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/04/2020
Great Service!
Astro always provides the best service all around. Would recommend!

MIKE M.
05/01/2020
Trustworthy work
These guys always do good, honest work. I have taken all my vehicles to them since coming to Denver more than 10 yrs ago. I won't go anywhere else for any service.

AMANDA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/30/2020
Walk in, friendly service
I called around and Astro was the first place that said I could come right over. The staff was friendly and professional and $62 total for an oil change seemed reasonable. Thanks!

EO
EVAN O.
Honda Element
04/29/2020
Always great service
These guys are always accommodating, reasonably priced, do excellent work and are conveniently located in the Baker neighborhood. A+++

John C.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
John said he is always treated well by Brian. The staff are great and do great work.

AE
AMANDA E.
Nissan Rogue
04/21/2020
Great!
Wonderful and reliable service!

Alexandria S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Alexandria said that she would recommend this business for service.

JEFF T.
Mazda Protege
04/11/2020
Finally--mechanics I feel like I can trust
Ryan took the time to go over my car in detail and explain what I did and didn't need and when it would need done. Who does that?

They also took their time and got the job done right and drove the car long enough to make sure everything was okay.

They stuck to the quote they gave me.

They took the time to patiently answer my questions. I work in customer service and I know how hard it is to do this, especially when you are busy.

They even gave me a loaner so I could get around while I was waiting on my car.

I wholeheartedly recommend Astro Automotive. Thanks, guys!

NB
NORM B.
04/11/2020
Good location and pleasant to deal with
Very professional staff and the work was accomplished quickly. Great to do business with.

CHARLES M.
Littleton, CO
Honda Element
04/02/2020
Great service. Close to my Job.
Located walking distance from my job. All my coworkers get there vehicles serviced @Astro. Great service and great work . I'll be going back. Hopefully nothing too serious. Fingers crossed.

CHERI M.
04/02/2020
Good, friendly service.
"Just an oil change", and the usual prompt, efficient work!

TC
TIM C.
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2020
first time client all well so far plan to return in 5000 miles thanks.
so far all good. hope to return in 5000 miles. great service at front desk. done in timely manner.

GW
Gabe W.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Gabe said he has been here 3 or 4 times and they always do a great job.

AG
Adrian G.
Kia Rio
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said the staff is great. They are efficient, quick and friendly.