BR
Englewood, CO
INFINITI FX35
11/04/2020
Above and beyond
Astro again went the extra mile, and warranted some work they did a while back. When an issue came up, they corrected it and had me in my way quickly.

Thanks again!

JANET W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2020
Effective communication and accurate estimates
I've taken two of my cars to Astro Automotive. The employees are very professional. They stick to the estimates they give and the work they perform is very satisfactory.

TRACY B.
Bruce!
Love this place!! Been going here for 14 years and love them all! Bruce, Brian, Justin, David - i can’t say enough good things. Nice family business for 49 years! What an honest and helpful group.

CE
CLARA E.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/03/2020
I have been going to Astro Automotive for at least 10 years and they are always friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have trusted them with two different cars and have never had a problem. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

RACHEL S.
Nissan Murano
Great shop!
This was my first time going to Astro and they helped solve a check engine light quickly with little notice. They also quoted me for less than my last mechanic for some major repairs I have coming up. I’m happy to found a mechanic in the neighborhood and David was very friendly and helpful!

SN
SYD N.
Attentiveness & skill
Nail in tire--got taken care of in a short time--all tires re-inflated. Couldn't ask for more or better!

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/28/2020
They know what they're doing .
I trust this garage with anything that has to do with my car. I highly recommend them to anyone that is having problems with their vehicles. Being a retired mechanic myself I have taken my car to them several times and find them very reliable and trustworthy .

BRUCE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020
Awesome
Seriously one of the best and honest shops in town. Went in to get as estimate on on my car. No pressure and honest people!

10/27/2020
No Masks - big problem
I only saw 1 employee wearing a mask. Including in my car. Big problem to not respect your clients during a pandemic. Likely will not return, which is unfortunate because I have not had a problem before this.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our top priority is our clients and employees safey during these time. We have policies in place for masks, sanitizing, and cleaning.  I will be sharing your feedback with the team and reminding them of our policies. Thank you

TG

BW
BRIAN W.
Nissan Murano
10/23/2020
Thank you for being professional.
Both gentlemen at the front desk for very kind and courteous. What I like best about them is that they were truthful and honest about the problems with my vehicle. They kept their word when saying that they would get to my vehicle by that afternoon. Thank you. I will be using you in the future.

DAVID L.
10/22/2020
Thorough, friendly, & trustworthy
Great at routine, unexpected, and discovering needed maintenance from wear & tear of my auto.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
Great customer service!
I felt like my needs were addressed and there was no pressure. Team was flexible and helped me prioritize things while being mindful about my budget. I will definitely refer others and make this local mechanic for the foreseeable future.

SP
SACHCHIT P.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/21/2020
Great people with great service
Great people with great service.

C
CHARLES
We LOVE Astro Auto!
We have been taking our personal vehicles to Astro Auto for over a decade. Now they are maintaining our company fleet of vehicles. They are friendly and honest. I know I can count on them to give us the best service at a fair price.