Aurora, CO
05/08/2019
Fair and Honest
Family run and operated with a high degree of professional, accurate work. I have taken my car here for years and even when I moved to the other side of town, I still make the drive to have Astro to have them service my vehicles.

MELISSA L.
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019
At the drop of a hat Astro Automotive will always help!
I can't count the amount of times that I've called up Astro Automotive and needed immediate assistance with my car problems, and they are always willing & able to get me in on that same day. A family run business that goes above and beyond, as well as, being fair and honest with their pricing. I appreciate everyone who works their and their dedication to me as a customer!

AA
Azita A.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Azita said that she was happy with both the work and the customer service. It was a good experience for her. The staff were thorough, detail oriented, and understanding.

RD
RON D.
04/24/2019
Very professional
Very thorough and complete with checking everything to make sure my car is in top working condition

Jacob W.
Buick Regal
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was good, completed quickly, and the pricing was fair.

KH
KENN H.
Volvo 940
04/10/2019
Able to get auto attended to right away!! Most other companies want at least 24 hours notice to work and keep!
I have known this company for over 15 years. They have done work for me from time to time. Very peasant experience and knowledgeable employees. Would I use them again....for sure!!

GS
GAYLA S.
Toyota Matrix
Honest work
The workers were friendly and respectful and the work on my car was done efficiently and thoroughly. A great find for me. I've already recommended Astros Auto to several friends.

excellent service
always great and fast service. They totally accommodated my last minute change of appointment which I didn't expect but really appreciated.

JOE M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/04/2019
I have an old 1992 truck. I don't know much more than the basics when it comes to cars. Other mechanics have been rude and not willing to help me understand the work being done. Astro Automotive, specifically Katelyn, are kind, helpful and do great work. Their prices are fair but I would come here no matter what because I trust them.

Broomfield, CO
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/30/2019
Excellent service. They even came to me when my car broke down so I didn’t have to get a tow. Took care of my car right away and had great customer service.

ROBERT M.
Jeep Cherokee
03/27/2019
Been using Astro Automotive for years. Excellent service every time.

RD
RON D.
03/22/2019
Consistently excellent service
Astro Automotive makes me feel important. They appreciate my business and are always cordial, friendly and helpful.

John C.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was responsive and personable. They do what they say they are going to do. He wanted to mention that Bryan has been a pleasure to work with and he appreciated how kind he has treated his family.

Lexie B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Lexie said Brian and the staff are super friendly, the service was informative. She was told there was more work that needed done though.

GW
Gabe W.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Gabe said he would recommend the business for service.