MITCH B.
Nissan Frontier
10/21/2020
Astro has provided excellent service to me for several years and I refer all of my friends to them.

AZ
ASIF Z.
10/20/2020
Always great service
We have been taking our cars to Astro for a few years now. They are reasonably priced and do good work. They are a great local business and we are happy to support them.

LAURA S.
Louisville, CO
10/20/2020
Stellar service and honest assessment
I am SO grateful a friend referred me to Astro Automotive. I am looking to buy a used car, but I know nothing about the mechanics of a car, and wanted it inspected by an independent mechanic before closing the deal. I was able to call Astro and make an appointment the day before, and when I arrived, they were able to take the car right away. Dave did a thorough inspection and walked me through the whole thing after, explaining both the cost and the ramifications of each issue he found. Based on the inspection, I decided to go back to the dealer and negotiate, and Dave gave me good talking points for the dealer and also his opinion on what kind of deal I should take vs walk from. The dealer unexpectedly gave me a different option than we anticipated, and I called Astro from the dealership - and Dave advised me that this was now a good deal and I should go for it. I felt so much more comfortable moving forward with the purchase thanks to Dave's advice - this inspection was GREAT value, and saved me over $3000!! I will definitely be taking my car back to Astro for future servicing, and will be referring my friends as well.

James R.
Parker, CO
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/17/2020 Category: Service
James said they helped him out quite a few times on his vehicle. It is always a good experience. They are good and courteous to him.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
10/15/2020
They took my appointment at the last minute. They did the work right and delivered the vehicle on time. Good job!
I had a problem with a front tire, where it messed up the alignment. All of it was fixed in one day, for a fair price.

Jared H.
Colorado
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Jared said he appreciates that the technicians were able to get him in on short notice in a short amount of time.

10/08/2020
Good prices and customer service
Took my vehicle in for an oil change when they first opened with no appointment and had it back to me by 10 AM. Justin was friendly and answered all my questions patiently.

COOPER S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/07/2020
Great service. Great dudes.
All around great shop. Won’t go anywhere else.

BT
BEVERLY T.
10/03/2020
All better now.
My 2010 Forester had it's midlife crisis. Back on the road, better than ever.

JOAN H.
Saturn Ion
10/03/2020
Mrs. Joan Hawk
Astro Automotive is a reliable place to take your car. They are very friendly and honest. Never over charged.

Max R.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Max said he got a part replaced on his vehicle and it broke within a year. He was disappointed that here was no warranty and frustrated he had to pay the full amount to replace the part that they were supposed to have fixed.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 10/06/2020

The part being referrenced in this review was replaced 22 months ago not within a year.  Our warranty is 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first.  Furthermore we offered to cover the cost of the part even though it's out of warranty if he would pay the labor.  He did not have the work done at this time.

MATT D.
09/29/2020
Friendly and quality service
Been using Astro Automotive for a few years now and have recommended several friends their way. Quick, quality mechanics and always friendly and professional. Highly recommend

HS
Holly S.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Holly said they are excellent every time she goes there. She wants to thank them.

MARIE B.
Mazda 626
09/25/2020
I RECCOMEND ASTROS
Astros is a good Auto Repair Service
I would recommend this business to anyone that needs knowledgeable technicians to service their vehicles. I am truly satisfied.

BR
BRYAN R.
Englewood, CO
INFINITI FX35
09/24/2020
Great shop!
Very knowledgeable and typically quick to get your repairs done.