MAGGIE B.
07/29/2020
Amazing Service
I am a loyal customer of Astro Automotive. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, responsive and professional. I won’t take my car to any other mechanic. They look out for the customer’s best interest and are always incredibly helpful.

AMELIA M.
07/29/2020
Repairs
Astro auto was amazing, I had a significant mechanical issue and they got me in right away and have my car back to me quickly. They did a quality job and have fair prices.

Amelia

AN
Andrew N.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff is really fast and thorough.

TRACY B.
07/23/2020
Love them!
I have been going here for 14 years and they are the nicest group of people I have met! Bruce is the best! He’s like a dad who gives you advice on your car when you need it! And JUSTIN is just the nicest, calmest guy ever! I’m always irate when he tellS me the price. But then his sweet kind nature soothes me and I am ok with spending a ton of money I really don’t have. Love you guys!

MICHAEL M.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/23/2020
Excellent service and communication
I have taken this vehicle to Astro for a number of years. I am always treated with courtesy when I visit. This past visit was difficult in as much as the repairs needed were above and beyond what I thought Astro could or would do. Justin assured me they could do them and they did. Very pleased with the work.

RL
RUSTY L.
07/18/2020
Great
Always the best

RUE W.
smart fortwo
07/17/2020
Extraordinarily helpful, clear explanations, up front pricing
Both Dave and Bruce were amazing, they kept me appraised of the situation and gave good options and solid advice without being pushy.

Even when my car wasn’t repairable outside of a dealership, they still helped me manage all the details to take care of my car

I picked Astro because it was the closest, but I’m convinced now it’s the best mechanic in Baker

JEFF P.
07/15/2020
Great, friendly service
The folks at Astro always take good care of us and our vehicles. We love having them in the neighborhood.

RJ
REBECCA J.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/13/2020
Always trustworthy!
I’ve trusted Astro for over 20 years for all my automotive needs! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JANET M.
INFINITI EX35
07/10/2020
Excellent service!!!
LOVE The neighborhood Team!!
They are quick, efficient, professional, timely, and willing to get your way as soon as possible!

MACKENZIE R.
Jeep Wrangler JK
07/09/2020
good shop good people
i always have a pleasant experience and very good service at astro - convenient location and friendly staff.

DAVID W.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/09/2020
My First Choice
I trust Astro, so I go there. They have great customer service, always clearly explain what's going on and have never given me a reason to doubt them.

LW
LOREN W.
Jeep Patriot
07/08/2020
Good service, good prices

KEVIN B.
07/07/2020
Excellent service and appreciated the overall review of my vehicles condition
Sre above

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2020
Astro garage.
I've taken my vehicle into Astro garage a few times I have always received excellent service and I would recommend them to anybody.