FB
FRANA B.
03/26/2020
I always trust Brian and the staff as Astro with our vehicle. He never tries to nickel and dime and explains things on a level I understand. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else :)

MITCH B.
Nissan Frontier
03/25/2020
Great friendly service.
Astro has taken great care of my truck since the day I got it in 2016.

MAYA P.
03/19/2020
Good experience overall
I look forward to continuing to have my CRV serviced at Astro Automotive. I appreciate the time they take in explaining to me the hows/whys behind my repairs.

Joanz C.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Joanz said she was satisfied with the work.

BA
BENJAMIN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2020
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for about 3 years now and never feel like I’ve been ripped off leaving the shop. This last time When I brought my truck in for regular maintenance work, Brian noticed something else wasn’t quite right. He spent a few days trying to fix the problem the cheaper route per my request ( as I can be a cheap ass and money is tight) anyways, it ended being a big job that took longer than it needed to cause of me, but Brian was on top of it and never sounded irritated at my requests. My car runs great and I have peace of mind to drive my car cross country thanks to Brian and his hardworking team.

JOAN H.
Saturn Ion
03/13/2020
car service
it was a pleasure to bring my car to Astro they are always very pleasant and friendly I find that I can trust what they are saying needs to be done.

EJ
Emma J.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Emma said the staff always do a good job.

AC
ALLAN C.
Chevrolet Astro
03/12/2020
Friendly, prompt, honest, communicative.
Astro automotive is always an easy business to work with. Mechanics are considerate folks and shop is hard working.

MF
MARIO F.
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2020
Quality
I have known about Astro for over 15 yrs, yet I would do my own repairs. I finally need repairs I could not do. I trust Astro to do quality work that isn't simple. They were convenient and are able to get the work completed quickly. Astros services our work van and 3 coworkers have used Astros services. I will return again since they have won my trust.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
02/26/2020
They are close to my home. They pay attention to what I want and what I need. They don't gouge me on the price.
The work was done fast and done well. I usually check the oil after an oil change. The oil is clean and in the right quantity. They do it right and on time.

Angelo M.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Angelo said he likes the service.

WM
Will M.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Will said he appreciates the great service. They do what they say they will do..

CA
CHRIS A.
Honda Ridgeline
02/20/2020
A neighborhood gem
I started using Astro Automotive last year. I've had three visits for two vehicles, the last of which was to diagnosis a weak starter battery. Brian was able to lay out a plan of action which was concise and reasonable and which would allow for feedback before running up a large tab. We agreed that it made sense to have the battery checked a second time by the vendor that sold it to me (they had given it and my charging system a passing evaluation less than a year ago). As it turned out, the battery failed this time, and they replaced it with a new one. I kept my appointment with Astro to give the diagnosis plan an opportunity to validate my electrical system. Brian ran it through the first stage of the plan several times, and was able to assure me that there were no lingering issues with my electrical system. I picked the truck up with a very reasonable bill and complete peace of mind. My only regret is having waited so long to give Astro Automotive a try; don't you make that same mistake!

PJ
Paul J.
Aurora, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very helpful, thorough and were able to get the repairs done the same day.

JEFF T.
Mazda Protege
01/31/2020
They seem honest
They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. They just did my oil change like I asked and advised me of maintenance that my car will need down the road.