MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/08/2019
Very prompt and dependable
I have popped in unannounced twice in the last year with two different cars needing a battery. They took them in and got me going quickly each time. Fair prices and quality work. Thanks to Auto Logic

02/08/2019
Great Customer Service
All the folks I dealt with were helpful, pleasant and respectful. The prices were fair and the service was quick.

RD
Richard D.
02/02/2019
Taking care of our cars.
Allen has always and crew has always done good work at a fair price. I recommend them highly.

SP
Stephen P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/01/2019
Their repair work and commitment
Great

Janet L.
01/30/2019
Polite, courteous, and fast service.

AD
Allison D.
01/29/2019
Properly diagnosed and repaired with prompt, professional service
Battery wasn't holding a charge and the local parts store diagnosed it as a bad alternator. Dropped the vehicle off after hours with Athens Auto Logic and suggested the alternator needed replaced. Fortunately, they didn't take my word for it and diagnosed the problem as the battery itself. Replaced the battery and ran additional testing to confirm nothing else was going on. It was fixed and ready to go in one day, the problem and solution was thoroughly explained to me including printouts of the test results.
I have been using Athens Auto Logic for years and highly recommend them.

HH
Herb H.
01/26/2019
They look at the whole problem
They look at the whole problem

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/17/2019
Fast and reasonable priced service
Based on other reviewers, I decided to try Auto Logic. They fix only what is needed and charge a fair price, no extra fees and no surprises.

KD
Kelly D.
Niota, TN
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said he would definitely recommend this business.

WM
Wilbur M.
Charleston, TN
GMC Pickup
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Wilbur said the service was efficient.

TD
Tim D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided exemplary and quality work.

LY
Lucille Y.
Toyota Avalon
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucille's son. He said he likes dealing with Alan.

RK
Robert K.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Robert said there was a delay in getting his vehicle done.

Ken B.
11/29/2018
Dependable and reliable
Always great service and quality work. Allen stands behind all the service he provides. Whether it’s my dodge truck, my wife’s Toyota or my daughters Honda; Athens Auto Logic can take care of it!

John M.
Nissan Maxima
11/28/2018
Nissan 2007 Maxima
Athens Auto Logic has always done quality work on my cars & trucks. Most recently, they serviced my son's 2007 Nissan Maxima with oil change, belt & tensioner replacement, battery & cable replacement and air filter change. Athens Auto Logic repairs and maintains most every make and model of vehicle, foreign & domestic. I have had Dodge, GMC, BMW, VW, Nissan vehicles repaired by them. I highly recommend them.

Jeff D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the person at the front desk had an attitude, so he would not recommend this business.

Connie M.
Ram 1500
11/18/2018
The best
Very honest and will let you know up front what the cost will be to fix your automobile I would not take my vehicles nowhere but auto logic they have excellent service!

BD
Brandi D.
11/14/2018
Great atmosphere!
We have bought several sets of tires from them and we use them for all three of our vehicles. They always get the job done.

Bob B.
Niota, TN
Cadillac DeVille
11/12/2018
No BS This is what's wrong and this is what it costs to fix.
I am a 73 year old Retired Military/Disabled Vet. Ay my age I don't have the time or patients to play games with auto repairs. These folks have been very patient with us old timers. They have helped repair a car that's almost as old as me. They are professional and competent and can repair most anything. But they always treat you with respect. I have had several repairs to my car and will get more done in the future.
Bolognese, Robert J.
EMCM USN RET.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks Bob for responding and giving us great words of encouragement & appreciation. It means a lot for our customers to appreciate our services.

James R.
Isuzu Ascender
11/10/2018 Category: Service
James said he appreciated the staff being courteous, and the timely service.