CL
Calhoun, TN
Chrysler Sebring
06/10/2019
Completed my repairs in 1 day
All the guys I had contact with were very professional. And my car was diagnosed and repair in 1 day. And the bill was explained to me and made sure I understand the charges. I felt that the cost and care I received was worth every minute...Thanks to Allen and tow driver-Thomas

Michael L.

Patty G.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/05/2019
Auto Logic is aTop Notch Place to go
Good Service . Nice atmosphere to wait ! Polite , courteous , and has good knowledge about vehicles .

SP
Stephen P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/01/2019
Try their best to work you in best they can .

Marilyn B.
Nissan Sentra
Great place very honest
Prompt and courteous. Good price good service!

FL
Faye L.
Delano, TN
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/29/2019
Professional, thorough and trustworthy!
Athens Auto Logic is the best shop I have ever used. Their staff is courteous, professional, highly qualified and very honest about auto repairs. They make every effort to accommodate my "extra" needs due to my physical limitations. I feel I can trust them completely! I highly recommend them for all your auto repairs and maintenance!

Julia P.
Madisonville, TN
Julia Phipps
I have ALWAYS been satisfied with the work they do for my car. I trust them

John T.
Lexus GX 470
05/26/2019
Great quality
I really liked them because they were super honest and were very straight up with what the problem was and they were so kind and nice. They did a really great job fixing the car, it was just really quality work.

Sally M.
05/14/2019
I needed a tire repair and they took me right in and fixed it quickly. Was done within 30 minutes. Very nice people.

Dylan G.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/09/2019
Camaro Alignment
The staff at Athens Auto Logic did a great job aligning my Camaro! It was WAY off due to lowering springs, new shocks, and all new suspension components. They got it centered up quickly and at a reasonable price.

Randy B.
Benton, TN
05/03/2019
great people
Great service had an emergency and although they were covered up they managed to work me in

SG
Sean G.
Dayton, TN
Ford Thunderbird
05/02/2019
Very good service
Got me in early and fixed me up. Very clean and nice shop with great service as I walked in the door. Highly appreciated and recommended. Got business card for future and for others to know about.

Englewood, TN
04/20/2019
Very customer friendly and greatly service!

PD
Paul D.
04/13/2019
Very pleased with Athens Auto Logic
Will recommend them to Anyone who needs car care!

04/05/2019
Scott is a great mechanic he did a great job replacing the engine in my 2000 f250 .All the employees are friendly and professional.
All the staff are friendly and professional.

Lillian B.
Etowah, TN
Cadillac DeVille
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Lillian said the business is fine.

BL
Bernie and Jan L.
03/25/2019
Trustworthy
We moved here 18 years ago. Auto Logic has always been our "go to auto repair place"! Allan has made sure our vehicles are well taken care of, from the smallest problem, to the largest. Last time we had our 2002 venture van in, they kept it for 3 days, test drove it, and in the end it was totally ok. Three days looking at it, trying to analyze the things we were complaining about, to find our ol' gal was purring perfectly. Our van has many miles on it, looks great and drives great. Thank you Auto Logic!!

WI
Wayne I.
03/22/2019
Work done right and at cost quoted!!!
Your work was done and at cost quoted!!!!

03/20/2019
Slow service and overpriced.
Had a starter put on my vehicle. With two and part, it was over $400. I had my car towed on a Sunday. They were not finished with a simple starter install until Tuesday at 4pm. They also priced a belt for my car. $120. They were nice and did a thorough inspection of my car to determine what was wrong, but I will never use them again as they are overpriced.

Doris M.
Sweetwater, TN
Ram 1500
03/17/2019
Trustworthy
We had to get a wheel bearing replaced on our Dodge Ram, this time. We have used Athens Auto Logic for a few years and we have been completely satisfied. I always trust their diagnosis and workmanship. They are so thorough, I wouldn’t want to take my vehicles anywhere else.