4.6

Overall Rating 4.300001/5Overall Rating 4.300001/5Overall Rating 4.300001/5Overall Rating 4.300001/5rating 4.300001
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Madison, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent service
I would definitely recommend this dealership to all if they wanted a Hyundai.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and feedback,  Thank you for the 5 star rating and If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

LL

Robert N.
New Baden, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Got a coolant flush and wheel alignment. Always great service.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Robert,

Alex S.
Lebanon, IL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
All sorted out.
Took car in with a strange clunking up front. Took them a little while to find it but their persistence paid off and the source was identified and fixed. Even gave me a car to take home for a bit while they found it.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Alex,

GL
Gary L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Best service in town
Quick and courteous service as usual.

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.  We appreciate your business and feedback. Thank you for the 5 star rating! I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

WH
William H.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Our salesman Andy gildehaus always takes care of our needs. Everyone else from the financial person to service guys are always helpful

Hi William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.  We appreciate your business and feedback. Thank you for the 5 star rating! I'm thrilled to hear you've has some wonderful visit with us.  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

CR
Ceonda R.
Bunker Hill, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very friendly
Great service fast service

Hi Ceonda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.  We appreciate your business and feedback. Thank you for the 5 star rating! I'm happy to hear you had a great visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jennifer S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service start to finish!
Everyone is friendly and so helpful. I have every confidence all my service needs will be cared for in a thorough and high-quality manner!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Eric J.
Carlyle, IL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great service department!!!
Have always had fast and courteous service. And great service advisor!!!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Eric,

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
The supervisor from Hyundai called me and was very courteous in solving my issue.

Timeliness
Need to be faster just for an oil change took more than 2 hours waiting even with an appointment. Valvoline does it in less than 10 minutes and without appointment.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Sonia,
Please allow me to apologize for the time we took to service vehicle, We had a employee issue come up and left us short handed, I am working to resolve the issue and make things better.

ES
Eric S.
O Fallon, IL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Best price
Convenient drop off service and less expensive than the local instant oil change businesses
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Eric,

Bradley S.
Granite City, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good, but now my seat makes loud noise when I move it
I just had my vehicle serviced last week and this is the second time I have noticed my car not coming back to me in better or even the same condition. Back story, I purchased my 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in late 2014. I have regularly taken it to Auffenberg Hyundai for it's biannual (every 6 months) service that came with my warranty. The last time I had it in there when I got it back I noticed the driver side seat's leather had damage to it. I thought it was probably due to the wear and tear of seats, but this is the type of damage that I feel would come from 10+ years of wear and tear, not 5. Unless mistreated and all I do is get in and out normally and the occasional towel wipe down. Then this last time I came in I had my normal normal service and trip to the Auto Butler, and when I went to leave I noticed a loud grinding noise when I readjusted my seat. I'm not really sure how to go by reporting this, but hey a survey seems to be a good spot.

I can't say that these last two have changed my mind about the place, but would appreciate a phone call to discuss possibly correcting this.

Bradley,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and feedback, If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below and let us know how we can earn the 5th star.  we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

Lynne S.
East St. Louis, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional, appts are timely, personable staff
Same as above.

Lynne,

NB
Nick B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service, great price point, and great quality car.

Nick,

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit.
Good service, as always.

John,
 Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business,  Thank you for the 5 star rating and If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

LD
Liz D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The service staff was courteous, professional and timely.
Always helpful and great service

Liz,

RP
Rachel P.
Chicago, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
the courtesy of the service dept is awesome.

Rachel,