4.6

KE
Kevin E.
Bethalto, IL
08/04/2020 Category: Service
I did my appointment online which is great, they took my vehicle right in. Great customer service.

08/04/2020 Category: Service
Mistake
This was suppose to be a 5 star, not a 1 star, my mistake.......
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Kevin,
We will be calling you to find out the situation behind the low 1 star score, And to take care of the matter.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Kevin,
Thank you for the re score, We appreciate your Business

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Auffenberg Hyundai
I love the layout of the building, its spacious, clean and everyone is super friendly.

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle exterior
Pre and post vehicle exterior or interior inspections should be required, so that if something doesnt match after service, it can be referred to.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Quentin,
I will look into this matter when I return, sorry for any issues and delays

RD
Rodney D.
East Saint Louis, IL
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Their commitment to the customer is a one.
Everyone went out there way to make everything correct.

06/19/2020 Category: Service
I did talk to Jeff. I appreciate you guys for taking the time to call and take care of the situation. As in the past, the dealership is in the five-star ratings! Thank you!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Rodney,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry for mis understanding, No you do not have to restart the consumption test.
Jeff will be calling you to straighten things out. Thanks for responding to our survey and we will take care of things going forward.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you Rodney.
We will see you at next oil check.

Lavina H.

good Service
All services great
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Lavina,
Thanks for talking with me and I hope I answered all of your questions, Please feel free to call me

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and 5 star score.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

01/27/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Manager even contacted me after the service to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Customer service is top notch at Auffenberg and Bill Gillespie goes above and beyond the call of duty.

01/27/2020 Category: Service
Low on oil after oil change
They didn't add enough oil to my car when they changed my oil/filter. I had to add almost an additional quart. Heck of a coincidence my airbag warn il ng light, check-engine and dash lights came on and my o2 sensor also went out within 25 miles. I have had great service here in the past, I should have done it myself without a funnel and I would have had less mess on my car.
I'm on a road trip every time and down the road before I could go back and complain.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Micheal,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am sorry for the issues, call me at the information below when you are able, I want to get your car back in and we will diagnose the air bag light, Service engine light at no cost to you. I will make sure the oil mess is cleaned up and car is washed ( our car wash was down last week so we owe you one )

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you very much.

11/29/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
The service manager graciously emailed me and reviewed my charges. After reviewing my charges he was able to find out where the additional charges came from. He corrected them and offered to credit my account with the additional charge. Thank you so much for looking into this and renewing my trust in this experience.

11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a new car but not entirely for service
I usually always come here to get my service on my vehicles done however this time around I don't think I was charged fairly for all the work that was done I will keep the dollar amount fairly vague but I paid almost five times for an oil change and a request to check my brakes and fix a leaky tire.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg please allow me to say I am sorry for the issues, I didn't receive your call before thanksgiving break, I will look into the charges and call you on Monday
Happy Holidays

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Jolene L.
Carlinville, IL
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Thank you.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
I am on my third vehicle with Auffenberg. I have always had great service in sales people when buying a new car to having all my maintenance done there.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Jolene,
My name is Bill and I am service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai please allow me to say I am sorry for time, We are short handed and I made notes in your file, We appreciate your business

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Bill

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The supervisor from Hyundai called me and was very courteous in solving my issue.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
Need to be faster just for an oil change took more than 2 hours waiting even with an appointment. Valvoline does it in less than 10 minutes and without appointment.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Sonia,
Please allow me to apologize for the time we took to service vehicle, We had a employee issue come up and left us short handed, I am working to resolve the issue and make things better.

Centralia, IL

The
The
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Rodney,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please call me at your convince I would like fix the issues or concerns.

CR
Claudette R.
Pocahontas, IL
09/22/2019 Category: Service

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Auffenberg customer
I finally found a tech that I like but when I try to schedule with him he is not available for up to 30 days but when I get in for service he is only booked up for 3 days. Very dissatisfied!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Claudette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and we will always give you great service , Please let me know how we can inprove on our service to earn the 5 stars,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

Thomas M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
It can be difficult, but really isn't
Working with the Service Manager I was able to get an explanation about the signage leading to the service department. It isn't their fault but the city ordinances that makes it difficult. Once you have been there it is much clearer. They are also looking into ways to better lead people who find the back door first. There was no diagnosis of my "check engine" light because I did not ask for it. If I had it would have been done. I have done this at a local auto parts store and have e accepted their answer, I just didn't think I had to ask official service to do that for me.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
It can be difficult
Hard to find the servicve area. Service only concerned with the current issue not the vehicle.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thomas,
My name is Bill, I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai please allow me to say I am sorry for the issues finding the service dept. We have 6 smaller signs around the parking area and a 10 foot service entrance sign on the building, I will make sure all are able to be seen. The recall was on the Oil pressure seal for leaks, If you would like the service engine light diagnosed please let me know.
If you have any other concerns please call us.

LT
Lisa T.
Lebanon, IL
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was very polite and understanding to my concerns. Appreciate his time and ability to work through the problems brought up.

08/21/2019 Category: Service
Auffenberg Hyundai
If it weren’t for free oil changes through the reward program, I would never bring my car there.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Rachel,
Hi this is Bill thank you for returning my call, I hope we resolved the concerns and I hope we are able to give you better service for your Hyundai. Thank you and please stop and see me for the oil changes

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Solid customer service
Had an issue with an outdated coupon for service, left a review, and the service manager promptly replied to rectify the issue.
I appreciate the follow up by the service manager.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is efficient, marketing is not
Bought my car elsewhere but get service here.
No complaints with the service, but the marketing department sent me useless coupons after each service.
They should send the coupons 5 months after the last service appointment instead of 7 months after.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Nathan,
We always try to fix issues like this, If you would have called and mentioned that coupon and that you recieved it a few days after service we will honor and refund coupon cost.
Please bring coupon to dealership along with card card ( if used and we will take care of it)

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you again, Glad we can make thing right. Bill

KD
Kristi D.
O Fallon, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
No more rattle, rattle!!!
Thanks to the team in the service department who tore my car apart to find a crazy GOLF BALL and then put it all back together for me!!!!!! What a relief to not have that thing rolling around anymore.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Rattle, Rattle, Thunder, Clatter...
The staff are pleasant enough to work with, but I have had a problem with my vehicle since I purchased it late last summer and have had it in the dealership several times to no avail. They hear the noise, but can't find/fix it. For the amount paid for a vehicle, I should not be expected to listen to a rolling ball (or whatever it is) for the duration of my loan (6 more years)!!!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Kristi,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg, Myself, John and a tech all drove your Sante Fe, made it do heavy turns and stops with no noises heard, John rode with you when you picked up vehicle and there was no noise ( we did heard tow hitch in the cargo area) John was asked if he did hear the noise to keep the Sante Fe and let you stay in our SRC car. Please bring the vehicle back and you and a tech will go on a ride to see if noise occurs.
We do value as a important customer with us weather you buy one car or a fleet of cars, Please let me know when you can come by.

TZ
Tabitha Z.
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Follow-Up
Service team did an excellent job following up after the holiday to give detailed explanation of the delay, and how it was simply unavoidable. They also committed to striving for building outstanding relationships with their customers, us included. Will return for warranty and routine work.

12/29/2016 Category: Service
Who Cares - We have your care and you are stuck
Should not take 9+ hours for an oil change, brake check and recall. Even with the bulb replacements identified during the safety inspection , we should have had the car by 11:00 with a 7:20 appointment...not 4:30 in the afternoon when we got a call that the work was done and ready for pick-up. Not sure if it is new management or what, but Auffenberg Hyundai has gone from a 10 to a 3 in just a couple years. Our family has purchased and serviced 7 vehicles at this dealership in the past 6 years, so we know what we are talking about, and honestly, our next purchase will probably be elsewhere.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Mr.Zimmermann

My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, Please allow me to say I am very sorry for the service treatment you experienced. Please feel free to contact me and I will assist you.